[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The name of our country is that of a pro-Swedish cuck tribe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: varsinaissuomalaiset.png (86KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
varsinaissuomalaiset.png
86KB, 500x690px
>The name of our country is that of a pro-Swedish cuck tribe that sold the rest out to Sw*des
There truly is no honor in being a Finn.
>>
File: 95f-1.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
95f-1.png
28KB, 655x509px
>>78271235
>ywn be f*nn
>>
>>78271235
Well, at least you're better off than New Zealand.
>>
>>78272086
Your sins won't go unpunished.
>>
>>78272144
Literally no one but you and handful of other autists give a shit.
>>
>>78272230
That doesn't matter, the Swedish race will go extinct anyway.
>>
Sweden is one of the most evil countries in Europe.
>>
>>78272412
There's no such thing. There's the scandinavian race, and then there's the swedish ethnicity. Finlandswedes aren't racially the same as Swedish citizens. They are just like you, only they have another language.
>>
>>78272469
The Scandinavian race in its entirety will go extinct, but the extinction of the Swedes is most important.
>They are just like you, only they have another language
They are traitors nonetheless.
>>
>>78271235
Aren't you the guy who manages the Finlandball facebook page?

Also kys faggot you posted the exact thing to ylilauta and nobody fucking gives a shit
>>
File: triggered finn.png (19KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
triggered finn.png
19KB, 838x983px
>>78272552
Your ugly hatred of them seems to be the worse treachery.
>>
>>78272712
>Aren't you the guy who manages the Finlandball facebook page
No, I'm liked to the page though.
>Also kys faggot you posted the exact thing to ylilauta and nobody fucking gives a shit
Of course they don't, vast majority of Finns are pretty clueless about everything.
>>
>>78272780
It is the first step to justice.
>>
>>78272438
Very true.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.