[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We remember the robbery and pillage of my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>India's native textile industries put out of business by British imports
>huge areas of farmland converted from food to growing opium
>as a consequence, millions died in repeated famines
>vast amount of gold and jewels carted away to Britain
>railroad lines constructed for the sole purpose of funneling India's wealth out of the country
>Winston Churchill said during the 1943 Bengali famine that it was badly needed population reduction
>hundreds of thousands kept as slaves on plantations for opium and other cash crops
>the word "loot" entered the English language from Hindi
>>
Nobody cares.
No one will ever answer for the Bengal famine.
Better hope there is a sort of justice in the next world. Because there ain't an in this one.
>>
>>
>still a commonweath cuck too
>>
File: 1415081176307.jpg (71KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1415081176307.jpg
71KB, 800x1000px
>>78211177
>>
Bongs are asleep now. You should pick a better time of day to post this butthurt.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (86KB, 330x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
86KB, 330x233px
>>78211177

>t-trust me guys colonialism was a bless for the colonized

Yfw french colonists literally gassed arabs to settle in their lands
>>
>>78213523
Lemme tell you. One reason for Mossadeq's nationalization of Iran's oil fields was that they were owned 100% by British companies who took all the profits for themselves. The Iranians were not even allowed to look at their books or use company facilities such as swimming pools or cafeterias.

For comparison, we made a deal with Saudi Arabia back when oil was first discovered there to split the profits 50/50 with them, an arrangement that has worked out to this day.
>>
>>78211177
>We remember the robbery and pillage of my country
L O L
O
L
>>
Your entire country is just an entire failed experiment gone wrong. You're almost hitting Somalia levels.
>>
>>78211177
fwiw, the India episode was one of my favorites in Black Butler.
>>
>>78211177
Do you remember what the toilet is?
>>
>>78213733
In Mexico, you're just robbed and pillaged by your own politicians.
>>
>>78211177
>the word "loot" entered the English language from Hindi
Wouldn't that reflect more poorly on you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-12-02-45-40.png (402KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-12-02-45-40.png
402KB, 800x1280px
Fuck #ReligionOfPeace.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.