[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are favelas really dangerous ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 543.jpg (149KB, 479x478px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
149KB, 479x478px
Are favelas really dangerous ?
>>
>>78210714

Yes. Next question?
>>
>>78210714

Dumb question. Poor places everywhere are dangerous.
>>
File: 1494049192146.jpg (81KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1494049192146.jpg
81KB, 444x444px
>>78210738
On a scale from 1 to 10 how dangerous are the favelas?
>>
>>78210773
>Korean poster being reasonable
A-are you ok? Is this radiation poisoning?
>>
>>78210790
9/10
>>
>>78210773
Not really. Some small villages are very hospital to strangers via the old ways.
>>
its a whole different law. if you go there even by accident they will shoot you
>>
if you know someone from there and it wasn't a disputed favela, not really.
>>
>>78211598
post live leak videos of the beheading, gore and flip flops when the police went on strike
>>
>>78210773
wrong

I walked through the slums of Mumbia for hours alone with my camera taking pictures. I stuck out like a sour thumb as the only white person for miles and miles and I was rarely approached, just got stared at a lot.

If I did the same here in Bogotá I would probably last about a minute before being attacked
>>
>>78212732
>as the only white person for miles and miles
sure 0n
>>
>>78210790
São Paulo Favelas 6.5/10
Rio Favelas 8/10
Nordeste Favelas 9/10
>>
>>78212732
>I walked through the slums of Mumbia for hours alone with my camera taking pictures. I stuck out like a sour thumb as the only white person for miles and miles and I was rarely approached, just got stared at a lot
But had you been a white woman doing the same....

>>78211351
>>78211598
>>78213732
Can't you just bulldoze favelas or something? Like in France or Italy where gypsies set up camps they regularly go over it with excavators and road rollers.
Too bad we can't do the same in Hungary :(
>>
>>78214368
>Can't you just bulldoze favelas or something? Like in France or Italy where gypsies set up camps they regularly go over it with excavators and road rollers.

it's not that simple. some favelas are huge. it would be necessary many misseles to destroy them. futhermore, many properties are lawful.
>>
>>78214368
There is more favela than city in many parts. We'd need massive amounts of money to build a city somewhere else then relocate those people to the new city and then bulldoze the whole thing. Maybe if we had the kind of money the chinks have, otherwise it is a very distant dream.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.