[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea's future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4630.png (14KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4630.png
14KB, 1200x600px
Best case scenario:
>China intervenes in North Korea
>Offers to take Kim, his family, and the top generals into China in hiding for the rest of their lives
>Give it to Kim like this:
"You and your buddies can come with us, live out the rest of your life in a nice mansion in BFE china and never have to worry about anything and we spin a story to the people about some new general or high up politician taking over. Or we can kill you and your family and loyal generals overnight to install the guy anyway"
>China slowly turns NK into a Chinese territory that's connected enough to sustain themselves and transparent enough to prevent a war on their border.

Kim currently only has one objective at the moment: staying alive. He knows he can't transition to a democracy and globalize the country, so he keeps up his regime. How long does he have until his people question the famines, work camps, etc. over the decades? And that's just within his own country. What happens when the ICC and various other countries bring him and his regime up on charges for crimes his operatives or military carried out over the years?

Take South Korea as an example. Following the Korean War, the US invested a ton in the country technologically, built up a huge military presence in it, and turned it more or less into a psuedo-US state. Since the war, the US has supported some unsavory leaders, allowed the May 16th coup, and supported Park, then his assassination, etc. Look at the huge developments in the country. Up until the 70s, large populations in the country didn't even have electricity, now look at it.

This is probably what's going to happen in North Korea, but with China investing heavily in the country and stabalizing it behind the scenes. Yes, the North would still remain poor for a long time, no they wouldn't have a real democracy for a while, but there's no refugee crisis; no destabalizing war. Eventually, the DMZ demilitarizes and China gains a new economic ally.
>>
Best case scenario: Trump nukes North Korea before they can respond.
>>
>>78210552 moronic american showing how moronic he is.

Best case and what will happen: nothing significant. War of words, some sanctions, deals behind closed doors. status quo will remain, it is in everyone's best interest.
>>
But then, why would a man who already lost plenty care about his future?
>>
>>78213838

Actually the best case scenario is that I come into this Hungarian's house and slap him for his insolence.

Then, I use my superpowers. I put on the long coat, mask, and sunglasses, and I teleport to an out-of-sight spot near the Panmunjeom line, on the south side. A bathroom stall, say. Then, I establish force fields around every nuclear weapon in this world, and also around most of the large conventional ordnance, chemical weapons, and so on.

I further establish millions of force fields around each individual North Korean human being, so that it is physically impossible for the camp prisoners to be murdered or to be physically coerced in any way by their guards. These fields simultaneously work to check the apparatus of the false state, which is about to be put down and deposed-so my fantasy goes.

During the space of an hour, defense systems around the world are quietly panicking, but I've accounted for everything on my end so that in all events, no further killing takes place. Then I stand at the nearest practicable central location, squaring up with the Panmunjeom line. I now establish a force field around myself which makes it impossible for any soldier to subdue me. I calmly walk up to the line of scrimmage and wait a few hours for the cameras to get a feed of me in my autistic fedora outfit.

cont.
>>
File: my_POV.jpg (129KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
my_POV.jpg
129KB, 790x444px
>>78214225

Once a good media feed is on me, I materialize some big-ass speakers. A song begins playing. The song is "Threnody", by Sebastian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxP-KR-O2Ls

Over the course of the song, I begin slowly levitating, a few feet off of the ground. I also inch towards the line, but without making an overt motion. I pause.

At the appropriate moment, I cross the line, and advance at a fair clip into North Korean airspace. I ascend so as to to clear the building on the northern side of the line.

And then, I invade North Korea, and put down and destroy the false state of the DPRK - all without causing a single human being to die.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.