[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate Brazil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1501669610699.jpg (81KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1501669610699.jpg
81KB, 640x424px
Brazil is the most disgusting place on earth. Hate Brazil.
>>
File: 1390785904.jpg (33KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
1390785904.jpg
33KB, 960x940px
br*sileiros acham que lula e bolsonaro são opções aceitáveis para presidente
>>
BRASIL É O CU DO MUNDO!
>>
FUCK BOSTIL
>>
>>78202050
What's wrong with bolsonaro?
>>
Eu só queria tet nascido no japão pra poder frequentar aqueles soaplands, mas não, nasci no brasil onde só tem macacas se prostituindo t.t meu lelek, koroshite onegai
>>
>>78202427
he's a hypocrite and appeals to 14 year olds and dumbasses because he's outrageous and "says the truth like it is" even though he's just got a big mouth

he's also one of those people who think communists are behind everything and want to make everybody gay and ressucitate karl marx, he gets fact checked often and throws tantrums when he's corrected or he doesn't have an answer
>>
>>78202659
>he's also one of those people who think communists are behind everything and want to make everybody gay and ressucitate karl marx
wtf I love Bolsonaro now
>>
File: f96cae99567.jpg (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
f96cae99567.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
>>78202894
>>
>>78203015
lmao basically

eu nao sou brasileiro mas acho que voces sao edgy de mais... o brasil nao e tao ruim. eu gostoi, so com um pouco de dinheiro eu poderi viver uma vida legal ai
>>
>>78202894
Don't listen to these damn commies
>>
>>78203097
well I have money and my life fucking sucks but good luck
>>
>>78203097
White people who like Brazil are also the edgiest hipsters around.
>>
>>78203373
But I'm the Alex jones communist hating anon. Not hipster at all. Listen man I know your country sucks because if you were born on poverty you will most likely always been condemned to live under poverty. Compared to America where if you are born under poverty and you choose to play your cards right you definitely can get out of poverty. However you would have to experience what I have experience living here, and compare it to what I experience there.

I think a lot of people suffer for stupid reasons you think money or a girl is going to bring you happiness but rarely does it deliver.

All I'm saying is try to look at the bright side, also I believe that the majority of countries are pretty fucked up. So there's no perfect world, learn to Bless what you have.
>>
>>78203373
not him but
Is it more normal if I'm black/mulatto becuase i am also from the expats i met only the black ones like Brazil the white ones are either like you said hippies or they fucking hate it
>>
>>78201683
That girl does look like she's having a good time
>>
if i see a white person studying here i automatically asume they are trash or communists
>>
>>78205105
>All I'm saying is try to look at the bright side, also I believe that the majority of countries are pretty fucked up. So there's no perfect world, learn to Bless what you have.
this also lots of brs who make it out only to come crawling back Brazil could be a really great country and most "better" ones are just kind of boring if you are used to br lifestyle I think only Colombia is comparable
>>78205886
NO BORDERS globalists and argies
>>
>>78205939
>NO BORDERS globalists and argies
it is true tho why would they come to some violent poor african shithole if not to just get blacked
>>
>>78206585
i have literally met them on trips to Brazil they say they don't need to have a legal visa(not renewing it) and asking if i could help them avoid the police crazy also Colombia and Brazil have foreigners trying to traffic drugs which is really weird
>>
>>78201683
But I thought Brazilians loved Brazil
>>
I always tell the communist American and Canadians to go to brazil because Brazil loves them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.