[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Cannonical--600x468.jpg (149KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
Cannonical--600x468.jpg
149KB, 600x468px
After much research, I have come to the conclusion that Christianity is not a Middle Eastern faith but a Greco-Roman one.

I have also realised that Orthodox Christianity is the only legitimate form of Christianity.
>>
Yes, the Orthodox are also Catholic (universal). The Roman Catholic Church has become corrupted.
>>
>>78191649

There is no Catholic church.

The "pope" is simply the patriarch of Rome

I've been woke
>>
>>78191700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_Church
>The Eastern Orthodox Church,[1] also known as the Orthodox Church,[2] or officially as the Orthodox Catholic Church,[3]

Catholic means universal.
>>
>>78191649
it is corrupted since the early 1200 and maybe before, but still they are the most powerful and persistent of the churches. also oriental apostolic churches (coptic, armenian, egyptian etc..) are the one more close to original christianity (that happens to be fairly close to judaism).
>>
Very correct. German barbarians never understood it.
>>
>>78191613
Coptic is probably closer to the original.
>>
>>78193317

There is no Coptic church.

Only the patriarchy of Alexandria

I've been woke
>>
Catholic faith is the only true christian faith as it is the only one that accepts right to the end the idea that the Christ is God made flesh to die by the hands of His creatures.

Which is the only poetical way to say the necessity for an absolute being to limit itself in order to give an existence to anything other than itself.

An absolute God is necessarily a God of love as he limited itself in such a way

A God of love, to be complete, has to push Himself to this ultimate disgrace and sacrifice.
>>
File: AncientRoads-450x254.jpg (37KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
AncientRoads-450x254.jpg
37KB, 450x254px
It's just an usual phenomena in which one governing system of society got eroded by, and then compromised with a religion.
>>
>>78193944
In the West religion and state were always integrated until American and French revolutions.
>>
File: 1445813025652.jpg (227KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1445813025652.jpg
227KB, 677x782px
>>78191613
>Orthodox Christianity is the only legitimate form of Christianity

This is so wrong at so many levels
>>
>>78194013
The chism was a mistake.
>>
File: IMG_1141.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.png
1MB, 1136x640px
My wife is a Japanese Christian ama
>>
>>78194013

The roman in your pic wasnt even Christian.

For pretty much all of Roman Christian history the capital was in Constantinople
>>
File: constantine.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
constantine.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>78193985
Any time new power emerges from the poor, old ones have to take him into the circle.
So I am really convinced that it's the time capitalists are to compromise with ANIME.
>>
>>78191649
>Yes, the Orthodox are also Catholic (universal).
Except they are organized based on nationality.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.