[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about American cultural influence in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: American dance.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
American dance.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
How do you feel about American cultural influence in your country?
>>
It's invasive and needs to leave
>>
File: photo.jpg (168KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
168KB, 900x900px
it completely overtook our culture

but now we're at a point where Canadians play a huge part in American culture
>>
>>78185545
If that's culture it was never really worth preserving

>>78185486
Isn't that vid Brazilian culture?
>>
>>78185598
I'm pretty sure twerking came from the African American community and then spread to white imitators
>>
It's okay
We never had any culture anyway
>>
>>78185486
https://youtu.be/5Ztn7cXsfn8
i love american culture (no, i am not ironic). american culture is the culture of people who enjoy life and freedome
>>
>>78185486
It's way too big
Everyone just listen to american music now for example
The only radio who broadcast french are the ones owned by the state
People just sing in english now anyway
They also have too much money and don't care about the rules
In the center of Aix-en-Provence there's a big modern building (Mac) but they don't have the right to build such things that doesnt respect the surrounding architecture. Yet they did surely they must have given some extra money to the cityhall
Also in Strasbourg in place Kleber (the very center of the city) an entire side of the square is divided between Mac and Starbucks
This is just some examples
>>
>>78185684
>Everyone just listen to american music now for example
because french music is boring obsolete garbage
>>
>>78185684
Do you mean an apple store? What the fuck is a Mac building? I'm from the Napa Valley and everything pretends to be French or Italian and it is insufferable. American Culture is so great mainly because it lacks the insecure pretentiousness Europe is plauged with.
>>
File: KFC.jpg (452KB, 850x585px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.jpg
452KB, 850x585px
>>78185778
>it lacks the insecure pretentiousness Europe is plauged with
We can tell
>>
>>78185778
Apple store yes, I forgot the name

>insecure pretentiousness
It's not our fault there's people pretending to be french and are insufferable cunts in where you live, you know
>>
>>78185824
Is it true Japanese eat KFC every Christmas?
>>
>>78185862
weird city my man. work on a ship, i'm docked at quai de belges every week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.