[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your cunt have any actual unsolvable problems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1502274979387.jpg (44KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
1502274979387.jpg
44KB, 480x482px
Does your cunt have any actual unsolvable problems?
>>
islam
>>
>>78181206

Your picture also describes the relationship Quebec has with the rest of Canada
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 295x171px
Well if you consider a problem that can be only solved with nukes unsolvable...
>>
>>78181206
nigs & chi
>>
>>78181326
You couldn't destroy Russia even with nukes
>>
>>78181206
conservashits
>>
Literally too numerous to list, the dirty laundry that we burgers go to GREAT lengths to hide is unimaginable and I am not talking about your average scandalous headline or meme pic.
>>
>>78181206
Favelas
>>
crabs in a bucket mentality that seems to be a genetic attribute in finns
>>
>>78181206
I love the aboriginal problem
>leave them alone
they are living in poverty we NEED to do something!
>try to sort them out
you are genociding their culture, let them live how they choose!
>>
>>78181688

>There are too many aboriginal people in Jail and with drug problems.

>Hey that's racist...

Oh okay best to ignore the problem then and hope it goes away on it's own.

>No, we have to bridge the gap.
>>
I like some aboriginal people but I have never known a single aboriginal that doesn't have at least one relative in jail.

I don't dislike them but I do admit they are a troubled race and demographic in this country.
>>
>>78181883
So the same as Indians in this country
>>
>>78181942
Still calling them Indians seems totally retarded to be honest but I guess also 100% American
>>
Corrupt government, infernal climate
>>
>>78182462
same
>>
>>78181232
and the relationship canada has with our natives
>>
>>78181206
amsterdam

though the unsolvable becomes solvable with sufficient nuclear warheads
>>
>>78182462
ditto.
>>
>>78181206
The dirty samis
>>
>>78182786
*stabs you*
>>
Theft.
General corruption.
Incompetence is everywhere.
Poverty.
Garbage.
Mud.
Shit.
>>
>>78182827
>this faggot is still around
Pottery
>>
>>78182921
Shouldn't you be more worried about your oil running out or something?
>>
>>78182952
>implying
We have plenty of fish to fall back on. And the oilreserves aren't drying up anytime soon anyway, we have a massive field of north to drill when the hippie fucks from Oslo finally get a clue.
>>
Corruption
Hate for the country
>>
>>78182898

Same here
>>
>>78183001

>hate for the country

Wtf, aren't argentinians supposed to be HYPER proud of their country? (At least that's the stereotype I've heard)
>>
>>78182360
DAMN INJINS!!
>>
>>78182898
These are all fixable problems
>>
>>78181206
Spaniards.
>>
>>78182360
oh boohoo, I don't give a fuck what the savages call themselves.
Maybe once they stop drinking mouthwash I'll give a shit about what they have to say :^)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.