[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: 1425944475768.jpg (42KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
1425944475768.jpg
42KB, 610x610px
>>
by dicking as many as I can
>>
only a century? they're not very optimistic are they
>>
>>78177057
>>78165117
>>
>>78177164
touché
>>
>>78177164
Don't be cocky, America hasn't even been a superpower yet for a century (1945 - 2017 - ). Britain was a superpower for only little more than a century (1815 - 1940). USSR was a superpower for just 46 years (1945 - 1991).

Rome was the last time we actually had a superpower last for more than a few centuries.
>>
>>78177331
>Britain
>More powerful than France in 1850
>>
>>78177378
You're trolling. Britain was at peak of its power in the 1850s.
>>
>>78177440
But I'm not trolling. Then why the main western power was France here ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
>>
>>78177490
That's really stupid, France wasn't even the main power in the Crimean War. That's like giving the example of Falkland War to "prove" that UK was superpower in the 1980s.

Britain was unquestionably the most powerful nation in the world in the 19th century but especially in the 1850s, when the first Industrial Revolution peaked and Britain was still decades ahead of everyone else in terms of industrialization.
>>
File: The Thinking Bait.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
The Thinking Bait.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>78177378
>>
>>78177378
avin a giggle m8?
>>
File: small vagina.png (893KB, 739x824px) Image search: [Google]
small vagina.png
893KB, 739x824px
>>78177057
What preparations should I be making?
>>
>>78177490
I believe that's because France declared war on Russia (March 27) one day earlier then the United Kingdom (March 28)
>>
>>78177572
>>78177597
>>78177613
>France wasn't even the main power in the Crimean War.

Source for this ? Why Battle of Malakoff then ?Why the treaty of Paris ?

And why UK did not attack France while we colonized lands that UK wanted ?
>>
>>78177692
No just this, more men, decisive battles, treaty in Paris and not in London
>>
>>78177720
Which lands are those. Algeria? The place you invaded to avoid paying debts.
>>
>>78177378
Lol frog
>>
>>78177720
1. the uk cared not to become a definite enemy of any other great power in order to keep continental powers in the check. british diplomatics 101

2. who controlled india in the 19th century and did france have lands more precious than india?
>>
>>78177838
Haiti kek
>>
>>78177378
>France
>Anything of relevance
>>
>>78177787
>>78177818
>>78177838
>>78177893

>t. Ravages of american media post WW2 which are aligned with UK (anglo friendship).

Even UK could do nothing against Prussia at this time. In 1850s, Napoléon III Paris was the capital in Europe. It changed with the astonishing defeat in 1870s during Franco-Prussian War.
Years later, France launched again a colonization in Asia to counteract UK. The result was Indochina. After this the rivalry resumed and the funny thing is that UK sought allies to do war against France prior WW1 but Germany has been more vindictive toward UK. And then you know the story of WW1
>>
learning how to be a good househusband for my christmas cake japanese wife who is too busy with work to take care of the house and raise children

and if you don't think men should manage a family/household, just look at the outcome of children here in the west who are raised by single mothers
>>
>>78178287
Nice cop out frog. The Anglos evil made it the richest and most successful Empire in history objectively. So you fought a war on the continent and blocked them at egypt and took a few colonies big deal. I suppose that would make a cool movie but you didnr have as much as them to show for it. They under cuts you with guile and economically was the center of the world. They robbed India of its riches, got China addicted to opium, enslaved millions of niggers and Irish to put plantations all over the americas. They started the industrial revolution and more importantly had the stability at home to do it all while you and the germ were chimping out. They had the most land and money, and legacy. that's what matters in the end the success.
>>
>>78177057
>night elves on steroids
Jzz.
Gonna go to the emerald dream i guess.
>>
>>78177057
I want to rub my dick on her abs
>>
Yet the only Asian countries worth existing are traditional US allies and are right next to a rogue nuclear power. Have fun learning chinchongese to speak with whole generations of mutants
>>
>>78179189
Lol imagine if they went underground and their squinty eyes closed up and they became mole peoples
>>
>>78178681
They did a bad job then because the u.k controlled Egypt
>>
>>78177378
france lost its status in 1815
>>
>The Asian century
Except Africans are far out pacing the gooks in population growth, it's the African century.
>>
>>78180741
american education.

if you really think population is all it takes we would see India close to China in gdp.
>>
>>78180741
>american education
>>
>>78180791
uhh no sweetie China has a bigger population than India, bye
>>
>>78177331
Spain?
>>
>>78180830
>>population of India 1.324 billion (2016)
>>population of China 1.379 billion (2016)

>>GDP of India 2.264 Trillion
>>GDP of China 11.2 Trillion
>>
>>78180890
uh literally proving my point, I said bye sweetie
>>
>>78180958
>>american education
>>
>>78177057
I'm watching anime.
>>
>>78180995
Remember the good old days when Japan's GDP was half of Asia's GDP and we weren't concerned about being conquered by the Chinese?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
tfw no qt asian bf
>>
>>78180995
but japan is over

fuck you
>>
>>78178681
Fuck off and stop sucking cumskin dick like a typical DOMINICANT. It's pathetic.
>>
>>78181047
>but japan is over
What do you mean "over"? Just build robots, that why you've invested trillions into developing robots, surely.

People are overrated anyway. Robots are 21st century people.
>>
>>78181073
we need Immigrants
>>
>>78181104
No you don't. Automation will displace 95% of jobs and AI will displace the remaining 5%.

Pretty soon all the millions of uneducated immigrants in the west will go from sort of asset to liability to massive danger of revolution and urban unrest.

Robots are the future.
>>
>>78177057
>How are you preparing for the Asian century?
Prepping my dick for 24 hour fucking to quench my yellow fever.
>>
>>78181062
Lol you the same mad asain fagot in cum
>>
>>78177331
>1945
Except the US was already the biggest economy by 1890, and became the biggest industrial power by the end of WWII.

The US was bigger, richer, and more productive than the entire British empire before WWI had even ended. It didn't have bases spanning the globe, but it certainly played a big role in the world.

Taking colonies from spain, opening japan, expeditions to China (boxer rebellion, etc.

The US was a superpower at the very least from 1918, some would even say 1890 after taking the spanish colonies.
>>
>>78182233
go back to school lardass
>>
File: early_iron_production.gif (14KB, 489x348px) Image search: [Google]
early_iron_production.gif
14KB, 489x348px
>>78182233
Biggest industrial power by the end of WWI, i meant to say. And this is being conservative.

Steel production being one of the key measures of industrial activity at the time, puts the US industrial complex overcoming the entire world before the turn of the century.

So, economically the US was already a powerful country. Geopolitically, the US had already entended it's reach around the world.

The US was a more powerful nation in the 1890s, than CHina is today.

>>78182270
Stay in your irrelevant frozen godforsaken corner of the world. Snownigger.
>>
>>78182233
American hegemony began after WW2 fatty after Europe rekt itself
>>
>>78182326
>Superpower is a term used to describe a state with a dominant position, which is characterised by its extensive ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale. This is done through the combined-means of technological, cultural, military and economic strength, as well as diplomatic international relations and soft power influence.

Would this not be a characterization of the USA during WWI?
Biggest economy, biggest manufacturer, projecting an entire army across oceans into the far east (China, philippines, japan) to Europe (France, Germany, etc.), having a main seat in the peace negotiations, drawing up and pushing many of wilson's policies. League of nations.

You are joking yourself if you don't think the US was a superpower at least by 1918.
>>
>>78182233
>>78182294
If you think stealing some colonies from a third rate power makes you a super power you literally don't know the definition of a super power. In 1890, 1900 and 1914 there was only one superpower and her name was Britain.

Now, America was strong in 1914, I'm not going to deny that, but it's economic lead over other industrialized nations was relatively small (today, 27 EU countries don't measure up to US economy, in 1914 UK, France and Germany would out do US economy many times over), it's military was pathetically weak compared to top military in the world (that of the German Empire) and, most importantly, it had minimal reach around the world in every sense.

In terms of colonies it only controlled North America, Philippines aren't exactly impressive than France and Russia both had far larger empire and no one's calling them super powers. In terms of cultural reach it also had none as the British, French and the Spanish were the most successful in spreading their culture, language and media around the world and the instruments of American cultural domination over the world (cinema and tv) didn't exist yet or were dominated by France (and France did dominate the early film industry from 1896 to 1920s)
>>
>>78182386
>Would this not be a characterization of the USA during WWI?
No. America first joined the war in November 1914, first American large scale deployment only began after German Spring Offensive of 1918 began.

Furthermore, America did not have a real way to project its power or influence on a global scale, at least not in any superior way to the UK, France, Russia, Japan hell even Germany.
>>
>>78182392
>France did dominate the early film industry from 1896 to 1920s
I wish they still did. What went wrong?
>>
>>78182422
*In November 1917

*German Spring Offensive of 1918 failed

in my defense it's 6 am here and I haven't slept
>>
>>78177057
Doing the opposite of jelqing so by the time that happens my dick will be Asian enough
>>
>>78177057
Resigning myself to the fact that we'll end up being the Romania of Asia
>>
>>78182434
>What went wrong?
World War One. France took second highest casualties in the war at around 4 million and Western Front ran through France for four years (the Germans were stopped in September 1914 at the outskirts of Paris) which devastated French economy and population.

And with American post war boom Americans and to lesser degree the British were the only ones with money to throw away at frivolous things like cinema.
>>
Asia century will be the European eternity. Sorry chongs.
>>
>>78182422
American joined the war in 1917, and in less than a year had a 2 million men expeditionary force in Europe. That is a massive projection of force.

I gave you the terminology for Superpower. It doesn't say that you have to have lots of colonies, merely the power projection, economy, and influence.

The US had all of that. Russia's and French colonies were mostly barren wastelands.

The US colonies were at least mostly populated.

I would most definitely consider Britain, and MAYBE france as a superpower at the time.
>>
>>78182386
No it would not qualify accept for a brief moment, your nitpicking I think is the word. Europe had a brief rebound between the years of Ww1 and Ww2. Your manufacturing was paltry compared to the output of Europe's when it became more stable, your cultural output was a joke, your navy intact sure. After Ww2 is when official American hegemony started
>>
>>78182509
It isn't fair to compare a continent filled with countries that posses overseas empires with one country. I agree that comparing USA to EU is fair game but in the past it's only fair to compare individual Empires.
>>
File: Image2.gif (9KB, 524x438px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.gif
9KB, 524x438px
>>78182509
>Europe had a brief rebound between the years of Ww1 and Ww2
Source?
>>
>>78182493
Europe was really strong in the 1920s (that's when the modern middle class was created, after all) and America was really devastated in the 1930s economically.

American military remained one of the weaker militaries among the great powers until after World War Two and US navy was a joke compared to the British navy until World War Two. In 1914 if Germany and US magically bordered each other Germany was stomp America so hard it wouldn't even be a contest. Even the American nuclear program was developed almost all the way through by the British until Americans basically stole it.

>American joined the war in 1917, and in less than a year had a 2 million men expeditionary force in Europe. That is a massive projection of force.
American military was "win more" military of WW1. It came in numbers after last German chance for victory was rebuffed by the French and the British. And that projection of force is not greater, quite the contrary, to other great powers of the world like Great Britain, France or Russia. There was more than just one front in WW1, Brits also fought Gallipoli and the Mesopotamian front.

US didn't have global projection of power, didn't have the most powerful military or the most powerful navy, didn't have economic dominance, didn't have the largest or the most influential colonial empire in the world and didn't have significant cultural influence around the world until World War Two.
>>
>>78182538
Your superpower status is acknowledged by the end of Ww2, no subjective arm chair research will change that
>>78182570
How about Europe started another world war. Hitler industrialized Germany into a fucking war machine
>>
>>78182630
Doesn't mean that they surpassed US industrial production. I've never heard such a claim.
>>
>>78182596
>America was really devastated in the 1930s economically.
Every country was. The depression was world wide.
>>
That girl is too muscular but i'd still bang her.
>>
>>78182716
fag
>>
>>78182667
>>78182707
*Eats big Macs profusely*
Oy vey you be sayin we wuz superpowers n shit
>>
>>78182596
The entire world was economically devasted after the depression, not just the US.

>US navy was a joke compared to the British navy
It was still the second largest navy in the world. The British trying to limit american naval advancements signed the washington treaty for that very reason.

The US was at the least the second most powerful nation after WWI. Just like the soviets were the second most powerful after WWII, yet the soviet do get superpower status.

>US didn't have global projection of power, didn't have the most powerful military or the most powerful navy, didn't have economic dominance, didn't have the largest or the most influential colonial empire in the world and didn't have significant cultural influence around the world until World War Two.
The US may not have had a world class army. but it's navy surely was. IT was economically dominant, and did project power to east asia, All the americas, and Europe (US forces in revolutionary russia.) after WWI.

The only places the US didn't really project was africa and the middle east, and it was due to it being entirely owned by europeans not because it couldn't.

The US didn't do the empire game that much due to the philosophy of the US. It was anti-empire from the beginning, and there was lots of push back from keeping colonies after the spanish war.

The US was never in any competition with European power to acquire colonies on an ideology basis.

The US culture machine surpassed the French in the post world period.

The Soviet never really had much cultural influence either. But yet they get superpower status.

It seems very subjective. but I would consider that the US being the second most powerful nation after WWI, would most definitely get it superpower status.
>>
>>78182782
Nice argument, ignacio.
>>
>>78182833
We could have had an autistic argument going back and fort but I though my post was funnier and I have to sleep soon. Ignacio? Ok pablo
>>
>usa killed off spain to become a superpower
>latinos are killing usa as vengeance for spain
>>
>>78182975
Nobody likes Spain not even the Spanish
>>
>>78177057
childhood is thinking that it will be the chinese century
adulthood is realising that it will be the latino century
>>
>>78182778
Gross.
>>
>>78183084
>latino
fake. Not real. A MADE UP TERM BY US GOVERNMENT.
>>
File: southkoreanfintssmodel7.jpg (29KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
southkoreanfintssmodel7.jpg
29KB, 720x720px
*mounts you*
>>
get off me fatass
>>
>>78177331
I wouldn't even call America a superpower anymore.

Just look at how they're dealing with North Korea. It should be easy to deal with considering how the whole world is against that nation, yet America can't get enough support.

America is weak.
>>
>>78182813
>The US didn't do the empire game that much due to the philosophy of the US. It was anti-empire from the beginning, and there was lots of push back from keeping colonies after the spanish war.

What is the Philippines? You couldn't do the Empire game because you were too weak to play. And, when you became strong enough to play you through a tantrum and we stop the game.

Besides, the Washington treaty was a treaty designed to limit our naval power - if anything - as we were the strongest naval power at that time.
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (216KB, 750x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
216KB, 750x1038px
E A S T E R N

O R T H O D O X Y

The future is Eastern Euro, the future Slav, the future is Greek.
>>
File: Bismark.jpg (33KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
Bismark.jpg
33KB, 330x440px
>>78177378
>More powerful than France in 1850
you got cucked by germany
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.