[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This gonna be new center of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: trojmorze.jpg (51KB, 483x491px) Image search: [Google]
trojmorze.jpg
51KB, 483x491px
This gonna be new center of the world
>>
the center of subhumans ahahahahahahah lol
>>
File: sex_doll.jpg (38KB, 774x386px) Image search: [Google]
sex_doll.jpg
38KB, 774x386px
>>78174623

you mean you want to divide russia from west europe and jew yourself rich on russia-europe trade.
>>
>>78174726
More like free from jewish eu
>>
>>78174623
yeeey we are in group with estonia
>>
what about moldova
>>
>>78176663

Literally nobody cares about moldova, annex them already and put them out of their misery
>>
>>78176857
Putin said no :((
>>
>>78174623
Why is Austria there? They're rich snobby westerners, they don't belong in the EE club.
>>
>>78177016
the eternal backstabber sneaks his way into unions before they are even established
>>
>>78174623
It looks like some kind of... axis...
>>
>>78177098
Makes sense. Half the countries in the initiative used to be their colonies. I guess they want to get in early on the action.

>>78177139
Italy plz no. We actually want to be successful.
>>
>>78174623
What has Austria in common with the rest?
>>
File: migrant hunter.png (564KB, 669x1017px) Image search: [Google]
migrant hunter.png
564KB, 669x1017px
>tfw you'll never be part of Bulk-Aryan masterrace
>>
>>78178696
>that helicopter
T H I C C
>>
is that the famed butthurt belt?
>>
>>78174623
the Holy Alliance

V4 should expand to those countries. what's Germ- the EU gonna do about it?
>>
>>78179011
Nothing, because it would mean we got rid of the denbts
>>
>>78179060
V4 is parallel to the EU though, the debts remain
>>
Just reform the polish-lithuanian commonwealth with visegrad included, instead.
>>
>>78174623
A support group for former communist states who like the west now?
>>
>>78180270
>like the west now?
Let's no go that far. Most of the countries like to rag on west a lot and Poland and Hungary are in open rebellion against the west.
>>
>>78180270
>>78180383
they like certain things about the west (free markets, freedom to travel, the ability to vote in corrupt mafiosi from different parties) and some not (anything 'liberal' beyond economics, atheism)
>>
It's called butthurt belt.
>>
>>78180629
No, butthurt belt would include Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania and would exclude Romania and Bulgaria (what do they have to be butthurt about?).

>>78180586
I think the reason a lot of eastern Europeans don't like diversity is because westerners would consider Indians/Arabs/Chinese/Africans/etc true Brits/Germans/Italians/etc while they'd consider eastern Europeans as weird distant people with no connection to them.
>>
>>78180698
The butthurt belt is the former Warsaw Pact, Finland,and the Baltic States
>>
>>78181346
>The butthurt belt is the former Warsaw Pact, Finland,and the Baltic States

They have good reasons for distrusting and disliking Russia.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.