[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

改革开放 edition
>>
>>78173844
who's the bigger communist sellout: Deng or Gorbachev?
>>
n
>>
>>78173834
the mentally ill male paki has shite opinions not surprised
>>
>>78173894
gorbachev because he did a pizza hut advert
>>
>2017
>still talking about BRICS

BRI and S are mired in stagnation
China is the only relevant one
>>
Patrician: Kev:
Esoteric videos. Boards.ie posts and twitter paint a picture of a man who has bear the brunt of life's difficulties, but who manages to hold it all together. Relatable in a sad way, completely enigmatic in another, a true inspiration for the peons of this general and a pillar of /brit/'s community

mid: Poley
ravishing tale but filled with lots of repetition and nonsense, with the occasional gem. character is probably the starkest and most in depth we have to work with. Showcase of mania and psychopathy.

runt tier: Tim
the exact same videos day in day otu. he's a schizo who mutters to himself and somehow manages to evade sectioning. Only interesting part of his story is the fact that he was probably a family man before all of this. Him and his supporters are dullards of the highest order.
>>
>>78173902
>>78173902
everyones in there it seems
>>
Going to sleep now because I have a job to get to tomorrow unlike you NEET scum

>>78173908
City might even do the the quadruple

>>78173924
I played Witches through, it's OK
I feel FF15 is similar and I prefer it

It's only ever white males who like shit like Vikings who love that game
>>
File: 1491233527582.jpg (146KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491233527582.jpg
146KB, 640x480px
You arrive in Las Malvinas
>>
las malvinas son EEUU
>>
>>78174141
>argentine wolf is 50% white
fake news, ignore
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.