[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was high school in your country? did you enjoy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1NL.jpg (143KB, 590x358px) Image search: [Google]
1NL.jpg
143KB, 590x358px
How was high school in your country? did you enjoy it?
>>
Five suicides in my class. Otherwise it was alright.
>>
it was alright but only because i was so autistic that i didnt realize how autistic everyone thought I was until after I graduated.
>>
>>78170755

Yes, best times in my life.
>>
File: 20140406_090703.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20140406_090703.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>78170755

>Move 1000 miles to go to High School
>Tons of 16-year olds in a smaller campus, usually living in doorms
>party all day every day, and sometime go to school
>get paid by the governement to do so

Yep, it was great.
>>
Pretty shit.
>>
File: bitch.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>78170843
Why did they do it?
>>
>>78170755

It was alright, I guess. I don't really have much to say about it. It was life, for a while.
>>
>>78170988
I don't know.
>>
>>78170983

the bullied one senioreees
>>
Not really. BUT I enjoyed hanging out with some of my class8s.
>anglos have never experienced in their entire lifes the fun we had during english lessons
>>
I went to school in the American Midwest and hated it.

After my parents divorced, I was forced to switch school districts. We went from a fairly urban area near the state capital to a farming community half an hour away.

While I'd had plenty of friends at my first school, I was relentlessly bullied at the second. Girls threw beads at me on the bus whenever I'd try to read a book. It's somewhat cliche, but I even got pushed into a locker and called a 'geek.'

My academic motivation all but disappeared once middle school started. Only had a single friend up until graduation, and he died three years ago from a drug overdose.

I'm turning 24 in less than a week and life is going great. I'm pretty happy with what I've done with myself, even if I won't finish university until I'm 25. Done a lot of cool shit and have been to more places than most folks ever will.

But fuck high school. That shit was non-stop torment for four entire years.
>>
It was alright. Spent most of the time working on my friends mopeds and drinking beer behind the school.
>>
File: Just VI.jpg (35KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Just VI.jpg
35KB, 604x453px
>ask cute shy girl out in highschool
>she says yes
>fucking stoked, so glad i worked up the courage to call her
>next day she tells me she changed her mind
>>
>>78170912
This 2bh, so much so that I secretly want to go back to high school.
>>
>>78170755
I was ridiculed and bullied mercilessly. I was gonna kill myself in 9th grade but bitched out.

Now i am a sad, lonely shell of a man who never had a gf and with no friends and crippling low self esteem who spends all his time indoors playing video games after work and dreaming of being able to connect with people on a human level, but knowing it will never be possible because i am missing the basic building blocks of an even remotely healthy personality and turn every single interpersonal relationship with other people into a toxic morass fueled by the aforementioned insecurity and vicious self-loathing.
>>
File: smiling pepe.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
smiling pepe.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
>>78171270

I bet things worked out pretty good for your bullies though, right?
>>
I was bullied a lot in middle school, but highschool was pretty neat. Well, I didn't learn a thing, since the educational system in here is shit, but at least I've made friends.
>>
>>78171270

>tfw this was me six years ago
>>
It's no surprise that half of /int/ was bullied and uses international affairs as an escape route from domestic reality
>>
>>78170755
Boring. I spent the first 3 years avoiding people, the last 3 playing with my PSP. My negro friend used to sleep next to me while I was playing something. Although, I miss the geography, literature and history classes.
>>
>>78171270
you idiot, open your eyes
>>
>>78170755
garbage.
>>
>>78171421
its the same for literally every board.
>>
>>78171536
No it isn't lmao
>>
>>78171556
very good have a nice day
>>
>>78171593
cute
>>
It was pretty fun
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.