[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't your country support the real China?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Taiwan2_7wVTlSe.jpg (228KB, 1340x828px) Image search: [Google]
Taiwan2_7wVTlSe.jpg
228KB, 1340x828px
Why doesn't your country support the real China?
>>
>>78164631

I do, friend, I do.

If I became a living God tomorrow, I would put down and depose the illegitimate CCP, and re-install the rightful ROC government over all China.
>>
>>78164664

But your government didn't. It smelled money and it likes money more than freedom.
>>
Because we share border with mainland china and thier army is 1/3 of the entire population of Kriegstan
>>
>>78164743
kriegstan kriegstan you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of chinatown
>>
how is the modern PRC much different from Chiang Kai Shek's vision for China?
>>
>>78164726
US/PRC rapprochement was about defeating the Soviets, not about using Chinese labor. And the ROC trades much more with the PRC than the US does (as a percentage of GDP).
>>
File: 1397553371266.png (855KB, 1088x4304px) Image search: [Google]
1397553371266.png
855KB, 1088x4304px
>>78164631
>>
>>78167372
roc is a much smaller market compared to the US, you are missing the point.

during ww2, the only reason the US became involved in the struggle against japanese occupation of China, THE ONLY REASON, is because the Japs explicitly denied US penetration of the market in a post-war Japanese China.

US rapprochement was a last resort after blaming Stalin for china's failed internal policies so now he has to go hide with Nixon because the soviets wanted to nuke china
>>
>>78167654
>THE ONLY REASON
what was Pearl Harbor?
>>
>>78164631
But which China is the real China?

It's a hell of a stalemate you guys have there.
>>
>>78164631
no longer your friend faget
>>
>>78168134
Good movie
>>
>>78169866
I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school
>>
>>78168134
declaring war doesnt mean shit, also pearl harbor is a small loss compared to a real war with japan

the greater asian co-prosperity sphere was the real long term threat
>>
>>78167483
wat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.