[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>USA doesn't deserve to be nuked by North Ko-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: warmongerers.png (52KB, 717x341px) Image search: [Google]
warmongerers.png
52KB, 717x341px
>USA doesn't deserve to be nuked by North Ko-
>>
>>78151542
wtf i hate usa now???!?!??
>>
>>78151542
Except the ones from Yuhoslavia, why should I care ?
>>
>>78151542
>bunch of communist and jihadist countries

don't care
>>
Let's be honest here: Americans are the only people who want Americans to exist.

>>78155106
No one asked for your opinion so fuck off.
>>
>>78151542
do you believe that the picture presented will change my opinions
>>
>>78151542
>Americans trying to make the better place

Okay
>>
>>78151542
WTF I love America now
>>
>>78155177
>>78155232
>>78155603
typical bloodthirsty anglos ughh. Why are your people so violent?
>>
The only odd one out is Serbia.
>>
>All these Euros okay with USA bombing Muslim countries.
Ah so you like refugees going into your country, right?
>>
>>78155675
because all anglo nations are either extremely loyal allies of anglo world powers, or world powers themselves

anglos are just used to running the world, we still are adjusting to not doing that
>>
>>78155700
>implying dune coons wouldn't try and get into superior countries en masse anyway
>>
>>78155737
Anglos are slowly growing themselves to extinction, that's why white girls want the BBC today.
>>
>>78155700
>tfw an entire ocean separates us from the madness of middle eastern refugee crises
>we end up able to cherrypick the top tier candidates
>no bad PR from refugee crisis because they aren't lining up at the borders, only the good PR of accepting them
wew, preddy gud deal for us

>>78155786
your cunt is literally the best example of a modern city state
>>
>>78155700
Creating refugees is the Russian strategy. It prevents Turkey from interfering with their ambitions in the Black Sea and forces the Turks into conflict with the EU.

I dunno why everyone buys that RT horseshit about US adventurism in the Middle East causing refugees. If that were the case, refugees would have started flooding in 2006 when the Iraqi insurgency started gaining ground.
>>
>>78156177
Because every board on this site is flooded with RT astroturfing
>>
>>78151542
probably about time we add Australia to the list
>>
>>78151542
You are allowed to do that when you call yourself the world police
>>
>>78156344
>world police
Nah, we're done with that. The rest of the world sucks, and now we have more oil and natural gas than we know what to do with. We're fucking off back to our dank continent.
>>
>>78151542
NK - Started the war
The rest are gommies and backward Muslim savages.

I don't see the fucking problem.
>>
>>78155144
>Let's be honest here: Americans are the only people who want Americans to exist.
>>>78155106 #
>No one asked for your opinion so fuck off.

t.Muhammed Hadad
>>
File: 1484885728804.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484885728804.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>78155675
>typical bloodthirsty anglos ughh. Why are your people so violent?

>As he benefits from living in an Anglo country

Go back to your ancestral shit hole.
>>
>this thread
lmao americans could literally genocide 3 billion people for no reason and still find a way to justify it and present themselves as freedom fighters, and their european lapdogs will of course defend them
>>
>>78155700
>Ah so you like refugees going into your country, right?
Yes those Syrians and Iraqis are fleeing US bombings and going right to some of the countries also bombing them. Not to mention all of the people from shitholes the U.S. isn't bombing.
>>
>>78156737
t. Özgür Abdul Zhang
>>
>>78156177
>Bomb Iraq
>Fuck up the entire Middle East
>Everyone in the region hates you
>Send arms to islamic """""""""rebels"""""""""
>Millions of people flee from the clusterfuck you've created
>Somehow it's all Russia's fault
Never change America
>>
>>78156299
>probably about time we add Australia to the list
He's probably a Leb. Australia actually fought some of those countries alongside us.
>>
>>78156900
>Be German
>buy Russian natural gas
>be extremely reluctant to slap sanctions or do anything to Russia after they annex Crimea, even despite Ukraine's attempts to enter the EU
>Get mad at US for telling them to meet NATO obligations because Germany and Europe is so used to the US being their Big Brother Protector
>Tell the rest of Europe they have to take in more refugees who are causing rape and violent crime to skyrocket
>let more refugees in despite evidence
Never change Germany
>>
>>78156737
I

Am
>>
So what percentage of these countries bombed the US first?
>>
>>78156737
>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?
>>
>>78158234
because you guys are fat and disgusting
>>
>>78158234
>Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?
well we prove that we are the opposite by not accepting all the shit the burger does. we are good hearted people who wont tolerate crimes against humanity or plain stupidity :)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.