[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you hit with your car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: car-crash-bike-996.jpg (479KB, 996x644px) Image search: [Google]
car-crash-bike-996.jpg
479KB, 996x644px
>State your cunt
>What /who have you hit with your car
>Close calls

Norway,

Hit two birds
One bicyclist faggot(hit the side of my car and tumbled over the front)
Hedgehog
>>
'murrica
Nothing
None

I've been in 3 crashes with my dad, though, and my mom hit a deer once when I was in the car.
>>
hit a fence once because the road i was backing up in broken off on the side and it launched me backwards resulting into some green paint on my car
>>
a deer
we ate it later
rest in pierogi
>>
an armadillo :(

i don't even care if they're leprosy vectors they're cute
>>
>>78148773
>Chechno-Slovenia
>just one frog
>>
>>78148773
One bird on a highway during a long trip.
>see two birds sitting in the road in the distance
>move you retards
>take flight at the last second - too late
>hit one with the grille, goes sailing over the roof
>check rear view mirror, see it land in the road flapping a bit
>the other one comes back and stands next to it, watching, unable to help

Bad feels for the survivor.
>>
>binland
>some roller skating hipster fag who didnt know how to brake
>>
Nothing yet. But my dad hit some fuckwit wallaby once when it decided to hop alongside the car going at 80km/h before hopping in front of it.
>>
>>78148773
>hedgehog
)^:<
>>
File: photo0332.jpg (28KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
photo0332.jpg
28KB, 420x315px
>>78148773
Russia
8 grannies
2 deers
16 cats
28 dogs
32 kids
>>
File: Auerhahn.jpg (188KB, 550x405px) Image search: [Google]
Auerhahn.jpg
188KB, 550x405px
As I was driving on a countryside road a male wood grouse jumped in front of my car. Almost ran over it. It was mating season so he wasn't afraid of anything (including cars) and even pecked at my car twice until I managed to chase it away by honking.

Beautiful birds, sadly also dumb as a rock.
>>
>>78152856
Breaking a good geometric progression, if placed in the correct order, with 28 dogs instead of 4. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>78152856
And yet you're not in prison right now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.