[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I didn't fall for the neet meme.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I wish I didn't fall for the neet meme.
>>
>>78147290
Go post on /CHI/ there is another autistic fin there
>>
I'd like to fall for the NEET meme desu
>>
>>78147327
You really dont though
>>
>>78147290
how do you fall for it?
I just had a meltdown and became neet that way.
>>
>>78147344
I got trolled by r9k into not working and wasting all day at home doing nothing and leeching off my parents
>>
>>78147332
I really really do though. I'm even planning to invest to get there. Neeting may not be paradise but the rat race isn't fun at all.
>>
>>78147290
Find a job, you freeloader
>>
>>78147364
You can work without the rat race though. Besides unless you have millions of dollars being a NEET is barely better than being homeless
>>
Ironically I've got Uni tomorrow. Byeee, Have a good night :^)
>>
>>78147393
No you cannot. Any job is still the rat race by the very nature of it being long hours and mandatory to keep it. You could live comfortably off a few hundred grand too if you live within your means and have zero debts.
>>78147401
Same. Us studentcucks need to be off to bed.
>>
File: 1498992873496.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498992873496.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>been a neet for 6 years
Life was a mistake If I'm being honest.
>>
>>78147290
>tfw finishing my thesis right now
I've been doing this fucking shit so long I already hate it. Good thing that the studying part is over.
>>
>>78147453
You cannot. You can expect 7-8% returns per year with an s&p 500 index fund, when you take inflation into account that doesn't leave you with much at all.

I mean yeah I guess you could live off $15k a year but then is that really life? That's having an abundance of fine but no money to afford anything, literally below minimum wage tier.
>>
you lost your way to /r9k/ im sorry
>>
NEET > welfare queen
>>
>>78147504
Not in the stock market lol. Mostly investments into real estate.
>>
>>78147561
I dont think that provides as good returns as you think...
>>
>>78147589
I think it does and I think I've been researching it quite a lot and I think it won't be long until I can live off cash flow from it assuming I can get a good job to pay cash for a duplex or triplex which are cheap in my region.
>>
>>78147290
Get a job. You feel better about yourself when you have enough money to buy a laptop or a hooker or a holiday on a whim
>>
>>78148037
But will I be able to get such a good job though
>>
>>78147504
>I guess you could live off $15k a year but then is that really life?
Dude you can live off 6k€ a year easily in France
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.