[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people so fat and have such low IQs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: red_neck_car.jpg (47KB, 515x360px) Image search: [Google]
red_neck_car.jpg
47KB, 515x360px
Why are white people so fat and have such low IQs?
>>
>>78144743
You are saying it like it was a bad thing. Every race has the same number of advantages and disadvantages. Being fat is a disadvantage of white people, IQ white people have higher than world's average.
>>
>>78145072
Because white people made the IQ tests, dumbass. Of course theyre gonna have higher scores
>>
File: images(3).jpg (14KB, 346x138px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
14KB, 346x138px
>>78145114
t. Rakim
>>
>>78145114
So what that white people made it? When a person take a test doesn't know answers no matter what race has. IQ test a part of brain ability in which asians are best then whites. Dumbass
>>
>>78144743
>picture of Americans
>white people
lol
>>
>>78145114
t. Low iq nigger

Pro tip, the more subhuman a person is the more they want to disprove tests and stats that show they're dumb. The non subhumans of their race don't care if others their race are retarded.
>>
>>78145197
There is well documented western-white male bias in IQ tests. What if youre from a nonwhite country and are female? The shit is rigged, and has been from the start.
Not even icing the cake here, just telling whats been documented. Look it up if you dont believe me.
>>
>>78145362
I'm not telling that IQ equalls all inteligence, but telling that white ppl has low iq is simply bullshit, however in my opinion white race is highly intelligent and the most creative race.
>>
File: 1500609137850.png (174KB, 727x582px) Image search: [Google]
1500609137850.png
174KB, 727x582px
that poor Oldsmobile
>>
>>78145362
lol you dumb nigger IQ tests are mostly pattern recognition. Whether you recognize patterns shouldn't matter on your location or sex. Just because facts confirm white males score better than women or blacks doesn't make the test biased you stupid monkey. When will nigs and libtards into statistics? People aren't equal and just because certain people do worse then others doesn't mean it's because everyone against them. Dumb niggers go home
>>
>>78144743
t. muhammad
also >>78145237
>>
>>78145521
*Mediterraneans
And even then a good half of all art/advances by Nordics is Jews
>>
>>78145521
Japs are as creative as whites, if not more
>>
>>78145734
That's your opinion, I don't agree with it.
>>
>>78145583
Look it up, there are studies on how biased it is.

The only reason whites score higher than most is because of this, I didnt write the studies, dont get mad at me you small dicked honkey loser.
>>
>>78145765
ikr
>>
>>78145362
It's true, but so what? We live in a western world. The way the world works now, IQ tests suits the cognitive minds for that quite well. Being smart is about being able to cognitively handle the world around you. It's completely irrelevant if you're a worse mud hut builder than Africans.
>>
>>78145734
Japs are so un-creative that they have to use English loan words all the time in their language. LMAO
>>
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>78145362
>t.brainlet whos iq is in the double digits
>>
>>78145362
>tfw pattern recognition and numeric aptitudes are white
>>
>>78145072
>IQ white people have higher than world's average.
We still have lower aggregate IQs than the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and Ashkenazi.

>>78145114
If that's the case why aren't "whites" favoured? Did they make them to make Asians look smarter? If this some type of 45D chess, /pol/tards oft bleat about?
>>
File: Karsten Warholm_04.jpg (69KB, 650x368px) Image search: [Google]
Karsten Warholm_04.jpg
69KB, 650x368px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.