[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*BRAAAAP*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1502324301107.png (592KB, 664x795px) Image search: [Google]
1502324301107.png
592KB, 664x795px
*BRAAAAP*
>>
File: azz.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
azz.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
tee hee
>>
The criteria to be considered a "refugee" has lost all meaning hasn't it?
>>
>>78144220
You're about 3 years late.
>>
>>78144220
No, it still means those seeking asylum from shitholes.
>>
>>78144214
sugoi!
>>
>>78144232
It used to be "from shitholes during heavy shitstorms"
>>
File: drumpf.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>78144232
Going from one shit hole to a bigger shit hole, how does it work?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
For the love of god. FUCK all "refugees." Keep them Canada and Europe. USA is taking a different path.
>>
>>78144232
does that mean I can be a refugee now
>>
>>78144556

Yes you faggot ass European. You people are embarrassing.
>>
At least theyre all going to Quebec.
>>
>>78144056
WE FINALLY DID IT!!! We tricked those brainless Canadians into accepting the filth!

Well done, boys.
>>
>>78144232
No, thats an "asylum seeker"
A refugee is an actual refugee who has been declared a refugee by the nation they have won asylum in.

Asylum seeker, refugee claimant, refugee applicant... but not refugee.
>>
>>78144556

iirc i have read a story about some ukrainian guy who went to the uk and got an asylum there because he invented a story that his religion (he made-up some) was persecuted in ukraine. he maintained a business in ukraine and shit. so, he disliked uk and eventually he moved to australia and got an asylum there on pretense that his religion was still persecuted in the uk even after he fled from ukraine. then he made a business trip to ukraine and australians realized that he was a fake refugee so he was deported

i remembered that story because about then i also read news how australians deported a few people to afghanistan when their request for asylum was denied and those people were immediately killed by taliban on arrival

apparently the life is easier if you are a white refugee :^)
>>
>>78144232
So basically anybody who doesn't want to live in a country for political reasons, however petty, can be considered a refugee?

Sorry I'm not in the mood for banter atm. Long day, and I really shouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>78144841
it should be proven their personal inviolability was threatened afaik
>>
>>78144556
If you have dark skin, you can be a refugee.
>>
>>78144878
>personal inviolability
probably a wrong term... to put it simply that they have a reason to be afraid to be killed, harmed, raped etc in a war or due to their political/religious beliefs or due to their nationality etc
>>
>>78144056
I am very happy trump is president.
>>
>>78144232
I want to get out of this shithole, will Canada grant me asylum?
>>
>>78144056
How tolerant.
>>
File: 1478893691625.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478893691625.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>78144774
>immediately killed by taliban on arrival
>>
What if we declare that all niggers in America are being persecuted and are now refugees? Does Canada have to take them?
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (33KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
33KB, 367x332px
>>78144056
That means less of them in my country.
>>
>>78144774
>>78146832
Oh man, our leftist media is SHILLING so fucking hard about Afghanistan right now because we still deport people there.

''ITS A WARZONE PLEASE ITS INHUMANE TO DEPORT THESE 30 YEAR OLD CHILDREN BACK THERE''

For once the government isn't giving a shit, and they're even deporting Afghanis who grew up and lived in Iran back to Afghanistan.
>>
>>78144220
The USA is a third world shithole where authorities routinely shoot innocent people, and where tens of thousands sleep on the streets. Anyone seeking safe passage out of that country ought be labelled as a refugee.

>>78147026
Yes, because we all know that the only people who don't deserve to suffer from war are women and children.
Fucking kill yourself, you gynocentric piece of shit. The safety of men should be given priority above all others.
>>
>>78147160
>safety of men
They fail to meet the criteria needed to be given asylum. A lot of them lie about their age because children get more chances, but it doesn't matter at this point - they're being sent back. Doesn't matter if they're women or children, there are still safe parts of Afghanistan to send them to.
>>
>>78147188
>but it doesn't matter at this point - they're being sent back
doubt
>>
>European migration agencies produce legally authoritative country guidance reports that assess the level of violence in a country. For the past decade or so these reports have consistently portrayed either all or some provinces of Afghanistan as “safe”. That assessment justifies deportations of Afghans, since internal migration to these “safe provinces” removes the threat of violence or persecution.
>The insidious implication here is that many Afghans are not forced to leave their homes but are rather voluntary migrants. Yet while migration agencies make these assessments, foreign ministries of countries such as Sweden and the US deem all provinces of Afghanistan to be unsafe. These travel warnings are meant to guide citizens of Sweden and the US who are considering travelling to Afghanistan.

nice double standards
>>
>>78148917
>people who stand out are more susceptible to crime
This is true of every populated place on Earth.
>>
>>78144220
Sorry
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.