[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dixie/ - Southern US & Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 54

File: 1485923493413.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485923493413.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
tick tock wagies edition
>>
ban all yanks
>>
We /shitpost/ now
>>
>>78135725
>>
File: Christians.png (925KB, 996x3150px) Image search: [Google]
Christians.png
925KB, 996x3150px
>>
File: AgnusDeiWindow.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
AgnusDeiWindow.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>78135573
The Chinese are definitely going to beat Europe to Mars
it seems like even India takes space exploration more seriously than the ESA

>>78135666
>666
vade retro satana
AGNUS DEI
>>
Can't the south just make its own imageboard with all yank IPs banned?
Just asking.
>>
>>78135814
>China
They can't even keep their spacelabs in orbit lel. Tiangong was scheduled to be deorbited but they said fuck it and are just going to let it crash into the ocean.

None of the other space administrations will work with them because they keep stealing shit from everyone. Not even the Soviets were that bad
>>
>>78135769
I will save this, and one day I swear I will read it
>>
>>78135814
Russia has a pretty solid space program left from the soviet times aswell.
What they lack is funding to perform a colonizing effort though
>>
>>78135769
>stalin was a saint
>pope is god
>there will be a patriach for mars

christ
>>
in the future nuclear weapons will be rendered obsolete by super advanced missile defence systems and peace in the west will end due to mutually assured destruction no longer being applicable
t. John Titor
>>
>>78135943
I don't think anyone, private country or government, wants to fund a colonization effort of Mars right now
We're going to have to start with asteroid mining

>>78135905
I don't actually know enough about the various space programs to say, but I'm not surprised about the Chinese stealing stuff from people
otherwise, don't lots of countries just let orbital equipment crash into the ocean?
>>
>>78135769
>Protestants
lmao
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

"The treaty explicitly forbids any government from claiming a celestial resource such as the Moon or a planet.[3] Article II of the Treaty states that "outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means". However, the State that launches a space object retains jurisdiction and control over that object.[4] The State is also liable for damages caused by their space object.[5]"
>>
>>78136166
So what?
You flip over a rock and then you have to give the microbes on Mars a tip?
>>
File: 1472560109694.jpg (1MB, 1068x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1472560109694.jpg
1MB, 1068x1334px
>>78136166
let's see how long that lasts once the intergalactic colonisation scramble begins
>>
>>78136166
>implying anyone will give a shit
noone gave a shit about the treaty of tordesilla

>>78136147
yeah most likely
spaceX has been pushing for more colonization and touristic trips to the moon but it might just be a publicity stunt
>>
>>78136228
I hope he is bathing in filtered water
>>
>>78136147
>don't lots of countries just let orbital equipment crash into the ocean?
They usually do controlled reentry. China has lost telemetry with its spacelab, and that's one of the easiest things to keep telemetry with. The Chinese just can't into space and they probably never will because all of their shit is done by nepotistic state owned companies
>>
>>78136248
I want to do a 3000m flyby of the moon. Imagine zooming over the surface of the moon at 18000km/h
>>
>>78136333
in their defence, they are pretty new in this.
USA also fucked up a whole bunch while starting up
>>
I figure the first issue that really needs to be addressed here is how to stop radiation from obliterating anyone that sets foot on Mars
We can't very well just give the planet an Earth-like magnetic field, and even people that go to the ISS are at a seriously increased risk for health problems like cancer
>>
>>78136389
And they've been stealing a lot of shit from everyone, they shouldn't have that excuse. No one hesitated in blaming the US for fucking up things that the Nazis had already figured out.
>>
>>78136444
We build underground
>>
>>78136444
I'm guessing that everything except for the spaceports and water facilities are going to be kept underground. That's what the plan was for the Air Force base on the moon
>>
>>78136499
>>78136483
well what's the point of going there if we're just going to do that

minerals I guess
>>
>>78136228
>>78136248

The protest would be huge if they were to call off the treaty.
>>
>>78136444
Several layers of metal.
The reason we currently have a way to '''colonize'''' the mars but cant return is because the current method is to literally just drop a massive fucking rectangle room into the surface and never exit it

>>78136483
as much as we know, the sublayers of mars is not that strong, it will all crumble unless its reinforced.
Also the soil itself is also massively radiated
>>
>>78136549
R&D mostly
also the prestige.

>>78136565
some fucking globalists in yurop would protest peacefully who gives a shit.
China and russia certainly wont
>>
>>78136565
boo fucking hoo, what are they going to do to stop us. The Russians can't even get a rover to Mars

>>78136549
security and space-imperialism. American companies are going to own space for at least 50 years before anyone else even thinks of setting up colonies of their own
>>
>tfw no discernible lightweight material that can completely block radiation
Is it hopeless or do we just need more scientists working with synthetic materials?
>>
>>78136661
>American companies are going to own space for at least 50 years before anyone else even thinks of setting up colonies of their own
it doesn't matter if they're American or not, they're doing it for themselves, not the US, and most will probably use a ton of foreign personnel.
>>
>>78136664
we need new minerals tbqh.
Finding new alloys are becoming harder and harder and ''creating'' new minerals through the collider is expensive and not efficient

>>78136607
plus the general populous would be more excited about ''OH MY GOD WE ARE COLONISING AGAIN'' rather than going ''wait are we going through these dumb set of rules we set before the cold war?''
>>
>>78136709
America owns all of their spaceports and it's likely that they'll be colonizing exclusively with Americans and Euros. No one else has that kind of money
>>
>>78136607

>Implying Liberals won't throw a Vietnam tier protest.

Highly doubt that American citizens would be OK with American imperialism on Mars.

>>78136661

The last thing America wants is a protest or a world wide led coalition against her, some type of American imperialist efforts on Mars would definitely have the world turning against us.
>>
Western Turkey is going to become the portugal of the new space age
gonna have a bunch of tiny moon colonies and then one massive useless gas giant colony

>>78136866
what the fuck are you on my man
>>
File: 1492624270087.png (100KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1492624270087.png
100KB, 251x238px
>>78136866
>Highly doubt that American citizens would be OK with American imperialism on Mars.
Why??
>>
>>78136866
>The last thing America wants is a protest or a world wide led coalition against her
Which won't happen because no one gives a shit and no one important is willing to piss off the world police over something this small
>>
>>78136866
Who are you opressing on Mars?
>>
>>78136989
microbes
>>
>>78136096
i think it's possible to cause the global fallout and nuclear winter even simply blowing up nukes on your territory
>>
Im also intrested in how the moralists will behave once the mechanization/3d printing of the human body takes speed

>>78136989
all them single digit microbes
>>
>>78137048
Nuclear winter isn't a thing
>>
>>78137059
I'm fine until we start uploading people
>>
Reminder that doin people dirty is just part of tha game.
>>
File: 1474479704929.png (158KB, 225x316px) Image search: [Google]
1474479704929.png
158KB, 225x316px
>mfw the most behind the times part of the US has a discussion about new alloys, space colonialism, and organic 3D printing
Unexpected turn of events 2bh
>>
>>78137121
southrons are the future

also
>not counting the new islamic dictatorship poster
>>
>>78137111
im fine aslong as we make 90% of the people sterile while giving them mechanical body parts
>>
>>78136897
>>78136933
>>78136938
>>78136989

You guys don't think that environmentalists/leftists would be extremely outraged by America claiming Mars ? Americas intention on Mars is to extract resources, and that won't cause problems for the "Let humanity own Mars" type of people ? People would definitely protest that America holds its own interests above the interests above humanity. Do you guys not think the same ? I'm probably the only one thinking this so fuck it.
>>
>>78137248
>>78137146
oh my fucking god
>>
>>78136248
the only private company that actually can offer sub orbital space tourism "soon" it's https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Galactic who apready tested the first private spaceplane and who are testing its passanger version for a few years already. anything larger than that and orbital space tourism on russian and american state rockets isn't feasible
>>
>>78137265
Oh that would definitely be a thing. But see this post: >>78137116
>>
>>78137265
not really.
Most normies care more about space exploration then what some hippie fucks think.
If anytthing, it would be a great publicity stunt to curb the amount of enviromentalist scum.
The factories and electrical grids will become the new beauty of the world as we rid this world of industrial reactionaries.
In reality the enviromentalist would most likely start some gay ass EU government funded agency to regulate interplanetary mining
Not to stop it ofc, just to steal money off from the profits

>>78137324
well its all in plans right now ofc.
The current plan is to have atleast 1 good and efficient space plane design in 10 years.
>>
I cant wait to be small talk'd by some american tourist, none come here since they think its dangerous.
All i get to talk is with degenerate slavs asking how to get to taksim who cant speak a word of english
>>
Are there even minerals on mars to mine?
>>
>>78137331

But it would have major consensuses. Nation wide protests halted US involvement in Vietnam, so possibly world wide protest would halt US involvement in Mars. I believe that private ownership of Mars is the likely future rather than national ownership.

>>78137426

Could you provide some type of evidence of this possibly occurring or this already occurring ? I believe people would allow some type of mining operations on Mars, but not to the extent that the governments or private companies want. Environmentalists already have a foothold in politics today, and I doubt they'll be leaving anytime soon, especially since what governments and private companies have already done to Earth, I doubt they'll allow that to happen to Mars, I have doubts people would just be willing to forget what they've done to Earth and do it again on Mars.

>>78137668

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_Mars
>>
>>78137265
>Americas intention on Mars is to extract resources
How is that ever going to be economically viable? Do you have any idea how much it costs to lift a ton of anything into orbit?
>>
>>78137668
Platinum
>>
>>78137668
there are some underground according to the samples we have gotten from its surface.
I believe nasa thinks that there is a metal much similar to iron in its structure.

>>78137726
there has already been several pushes for a general pro-green association like the paris accord for greenhouse gasses but it never has gained enough of steam, mostly because non-western countries rightfully dont give a shit about what some dickwads living in california.
If there were to be a treaty to be signed, it would act much similar to the paris accord.
And it would also fail miserably
>>
mars is gay lol
>>
Noone wants to colonize the moon because '''they''' know the nazi's are there
>>
>>78137726
>Nation wide protests halted US involvement in Vietnam
Are you actually retarded

We signed a ceasefire agreement with everyone that guaranteed the South's independence and we made it stick for several years. The only reason the South fell is because Congress fell to the Democrats after Watergate and they stopped providing material and financial support to Saigon. Gerald Ford's most famous speech is him begging Congress not to back out on the treaty
>>
OK but we gotta start terraforming too. The sooner and the cheaper the better.
>>
>>78138074
Why? people won't be living on the surface
>>
>>78137942
I heard that NASA is actually planning on putting a base up there. They don't have the funds to send a man to Mars so they're doing the next best thing.
>>
>>78138074
we can barely terraform a bloody desert or a marsh.

We are criminally slow in that department, which is why we have to change our own bodies to become more resilient rather than our surroundings
>>
>>78138121
both NASA and SpaceX have plans to set up bases/missions at mars.
Currently SpaceX claims that they will be there atleast 5-8 years earlier
>>
>>78138167
>>78138121
i meant the moon
shit
>>
>>78138167
Want to see Virgin Galactic set up a spaceport on the Moon. SpaceX is great and all but reddit likes them just a bit too much for my taste

Also we should start calling the moon Luna or Selene again
>>
>>78138246
i dont follow plebbit so i wouldnt know.
I just sometimes check up on new technology news.
>>
>solar eclipse in a few weeks
fucking pumped lads
>>
How do you spot an american in the streets of istanbul?
They are the only ones losing their shits for a 3.5 earthquake
>>
>>78137773

Where did I say that they'll be taking it back to Earth ? The extraction from Mars will obviously stay on Mars.

>>78137944

OK ? The democrats appealed to the protesters and allowed them a chance to get out of Vietnam, which they did, that's the only reason the democrats were voted into congress anyway.
>>
>>78138533
So why would environmentalists care

>>78138533
>nationwide protests halted involvement in vietnam
>no, it was actually military successes that pushed the North to negotiations
>b-but it was still the protests!!!
pathetic
>>
Electricity is busted
Such is life living outside the city limits
>>
>>78138107
Everything would be easier if we just start terraforming Mars. An underground base is only good for research and limited resource extraction. If we want to do shit like using it as a dock for launching spaceships we better terraform.
>>
>>78138533
We will most likely create manufacrories in mars and ship the finished goods here
Atleast some of it, rest will be tariffs

>>78138713
Even better idea
We just send a buncha robots for the mining and hope they dont end up having a consience.

Its not 1600 anymore we dont need manpower for colonization if we are solely talking about extracting minerals
>>
>>78138713
Really the only thing keeping us off the surface is the radiation and I don't see what good terraforming will do for that. Unless we want to wait the several thousand years it takes for the atmosphere to make ozone.

>>78138820
>we dont need manpower for colonization if we are solely talking about extracting minerals
That's not even the real value of it. You aren't in danger of your species being wiped out by a single asteroid if you're on multiple planets and moons
>>
>>78138872
We already have the technology to see an asteroid of that capacity from years away.
And enough ballistic misile technology to reach a fair distance.
If we are looking this from a positive perspective and say that the anomaly is coming somewhere near mars, we can just blow it into smithereens, or atleast enough to change its trajectory
>>
I want to play Stellaris now but Stellaris sucks
what do
>>
>>78139039
>We already have the technology to see an asteroid of that capacity from years away.
Sure but there's nowhere near enough satellites to track them all. NEO tracking isn't that robust

>ballistic missiles
A million tiny irradiated rocks falling from the sky is actually worse than one giant one. They'd com bust in the atmosphere and cause firestorms on the surface

>>78139093
Play stellaris with me
>>
>>78139136
I refunded it
I bought Sins of a Solar Empire and Galactic Civilizations III because /v4/ said they were better but I haven't actually installed or touched them yet
>>
>>78139136
By a safe distance I mean that even the shrapnel coming towards earth would take atleast a month to reach
Plenty of time to find a way to get rid of some of em.
Maybe manually explode tactical missiles to change most of the tiny asteroids trajectory
>>
>>78139209
Galactic civs is hella fun
>>
>>78138872
forming an atmosphere is part of the terraforming process.
>>
File: evil-1.jpg (82KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
evil-1.jpg
82KB, 500x400px
>>78138596

Alright, I'll admit I'm wrong on this one, but mark my words Congay, I'll have my revenge >:)
>>
>>78139276
A terraforming process that would take way too long for it to be worth it
>>
>>78139209
triple nigger
>>
>>78139276
>>78139354

Dude just nuke mars lmao

https://www.theverge.com/2015/10/2/9441029/elon-musk-mars-nuclear-bomb-colbert-interview-explained
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/213900-elon-musk-lets-nuke-mars-to-make-it-habitable
>>
>>78139354
And costly
And unnecesary
All we need to do is start a MECHANIZATION PROGRAM AND BECOME MORE THAN HUMAN CMON GOD I WANT HUMANITY TO BE DESTROYED AND REPLACED
>>
>>78139579
Machines can't have souls

>>78139569
There's no way that would produce enough gas to matter. The solar wind would just leech it away
>>
heat seeking missiles are the worst thing to happen to Battlefield
>>
>>78139354
We just gotta import greenhouse gases or form an artificial magnetosphere. Then we'll have access to the surface.
>>
>>78139620
You cannot remove the soul and the original sin from the flesh no matter how much you alter it.
>>
>>78139751
Uploading doesn't transfer conciousness. The machine isn't alive
>>
Reminder that transhumanism is reprehensible to all traditional moral systems and is the epitome of human arrogance.
>>
>>78139806
Uploading is a meme
I was talking more so like deus ex's mister jensen kind of more than human
Or maybe forced genetic evolution
>>
>>78139884
>I was talking more so like deus ex's mister jensen kind of more than human
That's fine then. So long as you don't start fucking with peoples brains I don't see the difference between bionics and peg legs
>>
>>78139873

>Morals
>>
>>78139873
does that mean I can't be a cyborg that lives to age 500
>>
You the scared and powerful , cannot stop progress.
For god has creates us for production and innovation, he loves his children that work the hardest for tomorrow the most

>>78139909
Yeah
Advanced peglegs basically
Uploading conscience into a evolved toaster is a meme, and even if it was possible it would be extremely horrfying
Imagine the robot body gaining a conscience of its own and locking you in and just take over you forever
>>
>>78140001
not if you want to go to heaven
>>
File: 1499137010580.jpg (444KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499137010580.jpg
444KB, 950x720px
>>78140049
>>
>>78140020
>Imagine the robot body gaining a conscience of its own and locking you in and just take over you forever
I have no mouth and I must scream is kind of like that
>>
File: 1446445512310.jpg (12KB, 412x295px) Image search: [Google]
1446445512310.jpg
12KB, 412x295px
can't stop crying /dixie/
>>
>>78140066
Its worse, cause what would happen if a conscience is blocked by another? worst case scenario you are basically in a coma for an indefinite amount of time, similar to dying.

If everyone was a kind of robot infused human then if such an event were to take place all at the same time human conscience would cease to exist in a instant
>>
You now remember Emperor Norton
>>
File: The Locust God.png (129KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
The Locust God.png
129KB, 223x311px
evening dixie
>>
>>78140148
Why

>>78140164
rip
>>
>>78140197
Why hasn't the MTG meme died yet
>>
Haha Dude ill fuck your ass lmao :)))))))))
>>
>>78140310

Isn't it illegal to be gay in Turkey ?
>>
>>78140383

Its part of our culture I have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>78140200
cut up a huge onion

my eyes wont stop burning and tearing up
>>
>>78140494
>being this much of a bitch
nigga how you gonna cry if you eyes ain't real nigga haha
>>
File: stope.png (347KB, 443x501px) Image search: [Google]
stope.png
347KB, 443x501px
>nigga

N O C U L T U R E
>>
File: 1502302052342.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502302052342.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
S U C C
>>
>>78140494
I remember that you can get rid of the sting by rubbung smth to your eyes
Cant remember what though, look it up.
You can also light incense I think it was during cutting to avoid crying
>>
>>78140607
that's a big leach for him
>>
File: spooked_shibe.webm (3MB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
spooked_shibe.webm
3MB, 512x640px
>>78140978

4 u
>>
off for some more Bad Company 2
finished my last game yesterday with a positive k/d so might finally be gitting gud

>>78140633
apparently if you take a drink of water before you do it and then keep it in your mouth whilst you do it that prevents it

never tried it though and it sounds like BS
>>
>>78141030
That does sound like Bs
>>
File: 180px-Stalin_Image.jpg (11KB, 180x213px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Stalin_Image.jpg
11KB, 180x213px
Like this post if you would be bros with Joseph Stalin.
>>
File: 1478664717117.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478664717117.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>Russians end up colonizing Callisto because we can't handle the cold
FUCKING REDS
>>
File: 1501450641430.jpg (72KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
1501450641430.jpg
72KB, 696x464px
Banana :)
>>
File: 1501854681412.jpg (409KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501854681412.jpg
409KB, 1536x2048px
raep
>>
>>78140494
go to that kitchen store downtown and get some onion goggles
>>
>>78142844
>onion goggles

lel

das silly conway 3.0

i didnt know we had a kitchen store tho, ima have to check that out
>>
File: DGz9lSWUQAAZPAT.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
DGz9lSWUQAAZPAT.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>>78141821
*likes*
>>
File: 1497801572933.jpg (59KB, 585x511px) Image search: [Google]
1497801572933.jpg
59KB, 585x511px
>onion goggles
>>
Didn't know you could vote for people outside the HRE to be the emperor
>>
File: 1432493319659.jpg (21KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1432493319659.jpg
21KB, 210x230px
>>78142980
>that guy on the far left
>>
>>78143027
it almost happened irl a few times I think
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-09+at+07.26.20).jpg (196KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-09+at+07.26.20).jpg
196KB, 601x600px
are these shoes /dixie/? they look like alligator skin
apparently they're made out of liquorice root though

>>78142903
yeah, it's past those train tracks, somewhere by the court house
they've got a lot of strange kitchen utensils, not limited to onion goggles
>>
File: 1488202659943.jpg (64KB, 604x345px) Image search: [Google]
1488202659943.jpg
64KB, 604x345px
>>78141825
>mfw winter training with muhreens once
Fuck beaners
>>
>>78143057

They look retarded.
>>
I'm a southerner (South Vietnam)
we wuz oppressed n 'shit to
>>
>>78143027
In EU3 you could vote for people who weren't christian and were outside of Europe
I saw random Asian and African countries get it a few times, EU3 was weird

>>78143125
I wouldn't wear them myself, but I can appreciate the craftsmanship of them

>>78143127
Yeah, what is it with northerners and oppressing people? The same thing happened in Germany, Italy, France, and Spain too
>>
>>78143127
>his parents weren't hanging on to that last helicopter to flee Saigon
sucks 2 sucks
>>
File: 1502303608187.jpg (269KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502303608187.jpg
269KB, 720x1280px
I'm extremely serious about this question, so here me out.

What if in 2017, when Congay was about to post in /dixie/, instead he turned into a snake?

In this scenario: in that summer day, congay never posts about Mars. Ar*an*a* is sitting at home alone, when suddenly he feels off.

Always ready with a keyboard, he documents his experience:

>his skin discolors
>it becomes rougher
>his tongue forks
>eyes goes black, it becomes hard to type
>legs shrink into body
>arms shrink into bodies, Congay can no longer type.

The rest of the transformation takes place; what was once a human of normal stature is now a slender creature of significant girth.

This scenario assumes that Congay retains his intelligence. What happens next? The first obstacle would be him to survive until his family got back home. Then the next challenge is convincing them who he is. Best case is that he does, but what about everyone else? Is he able to continue his job? How is he treated by peers, the general public, and enemies?

Discuss.
>>
Indiana was a mistake
>>
>>78136147
>don't lots of countries just let orbital equipment crash into the ocean?
That's what happened to Skylab and Mir. Why should a Chinese mission end any differently?
>>
bumpin a southern banger. shit is nasty in Dirty South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyqs0PoBgE
>>
>>78143271
>On 21 March 2016, after two years of extended lifespan, the Space Engineering Office announced that Tiangong-1 had officially ended its service.[3][22] They went on to state that the telemetry link with Tiangong-1 had been lost.[23]
Because the Chinese shouldn't be such colossal fuckups in the current year
>>
>>78143220
You have a weird fetish, son.
>>
File: 1500557780691.jpg (9KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500557780691.jpg
9KB, 255x244px
>>78143422

Please answer my question.
>>
>>78143217
I'm white
>>
>>78140494
what, was the onion related to you or something
>>
what Bourbon i purchase at the ABC store (ZOG run liquor store) tomorrow?
>>
>>78143740
Why are you in Vietnam?
>>
>>78144132
the cheapest one, so as to avoid filling Terry McAwful's coffers any more than necessary
>>
>>78144399
don't care about him, i'll be in South Carolina soon

i bought jim bean on my birthday and since then i've bought Bushmill's Irish Whiskey (good), Dewar's Scotch (not very good), and Mount Gay rum (okay)
also bought Saké (terrible and embarrassing to admit) and some local Richmond beer made with blackberries (very good)

will purchase some Irish Whiskey and Bourbon

want nice Bourbon
>>
I get my news exclusively from RT and Al-Masdar.
>>
get my news from SouthFront and /sg/
>>
also like Reuters because its less ZOG than AP
>>
>>78144552
have you tried any of the typical ones like makers mark or buffalo trace?
>>
I remember when I used to watch TYT unironically
Those were rough times
>>
>>78144855
i tried makers mark when underage and its gay

buffalo trace maybe if it support ANGLO-CELTIC heritage
i will try it b/c it says Kentucky but it sound midwest and having visited the midwest i say anything edible there = bad but pheasant hunting = good
hunting does not outweigh cuisine though
>>
Why can't we just talk to North Korea? The Norks won't do shit to us, but I don't want THEM to get nuked.
>>
>>78145059
They can't touch any /dixie/ state except for maybe a little bit of Texas. I say let them come.
>>
>>78145059
We've been trying for at least 30 years but we want all 6 parties(Russia, US, China, Nork, Sork, and Japan) at the negotiations and they only want us at the negotiations. Which means that they don't want to negotiate an end to the war and only want to use it to convince their people that they were able to force us into negotiations
>>
US and NK will not go to war China vs NK is much more likely than US or SK vs NK

regime change in NK will happen and buffer state will be preserved
>>
>>78145279
This tbqh
>>
I think watching any war between China or the US vs. NK would be entertaining as fuck
>>
>>78145353
we make so much money off eachother that neither wants that avenue of trade disrupted
>>
>>78145381
Even if we did go to war with the chinks it would just be us closing off the Straits of Molucca and waiting until the CCP collapses to internal dissidents. Those """shipkiller""" missiles everyone keeps bringing up don't have the guidance systems they need to hit our ships reliably. They'd have to get extremely lucky to not only get it past the other ships in the battle group but also hit the carrier itself
>>
#PrayForNK
>>
>>78145437
the chinese face the same problem the american gov has

if the populace ever gets unruly, it's game over

in china it would be fucking chaos with a population as dense as theirs, we have more firepower among the citizenry tho which makes for a different threat
>>
>>78145486
It's a lot worse in China desu. The north and south hate each other, there are separatist groups in all four corners of the country and they already have problems with civil unrest. There are several thousand demonstrations a year and the CCP is deathly afraid of those. Just look at what they did in Hong Kong
>>
>>78145353
China and the US would be a naval war and then once the US navy btfos the chinks in would become an air war where we bomb the PRC into submission
>>
>>78145522
yeah desu the effort their government puts into military for external use pales in comparison to the fucking fortunes spent and orwellian measures put into place for internal population control
>>
>ywn see the occupation of Shanghai and Tianzhen
>ywn see Democracyâ„¢ brought to the chinks
>ywn see the US btfo the CCP like we should have during the Korean War
Why live
>>
>>78145545
I meant the US *OR* China fighting North Korea, not the US fighting both of the others. China is as fucking sick of North Korea as we are and if anything China would be on our side, so that if there is regime change there it would be on terms relatively favorable to them.
>>
Wonder how a balkanized China would fair...
>>
the Chinese are the ultimate Marxist state

they have realized they they were not yet at the material stage at which communism was possible so they have reverted into authoritarian capitalism

they plan to develop the first true AI and implant it in their people therefore changing human nature and making communism viable

the future is an ever receding Islam and Latin America versus the super commies
>>
>>78145624
Historically speaking, very poorly.
>>
>>78145624
Imperialism 2: Electric Boogaloo

Extremely weak if the north and the south Han aren't united. And they won't be
>>
>>78145686
I mean if anyone could do it it would be the chinks. They're already closer to insects than humanity
>>
never forget our Tocharian brothers
>>
File: 1432497996275.jpg (760KB, 996x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1432497996275.jpg
760KB, 996x1304px
>>78145772
fascinating people

the tarim basin was our limit it seems

pic is indo-europeans, not tocharians specifically
>>
File: crying with laughter.jpg (16KB, 236x284px) Image search: [Google]
crying with laughter.jpg
16KB, 236x284px
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/south-carolina/articles/2017-05-26/officials-investigate-photos-of-gator-forced-to-drink-beer
>>
burgers should worry about their own country balkanizing desu

http://gbtimes.com/world/chinese-trust-government-ranked-highest-world
>>
File: 1483641715598.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483641715598.png
16KB, 420x420px
>>78146086
>worry
anticipate is the word
>>
>>78146086
>worry
Where do you think you are
>>
File: 1440785484393.jpg (97KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1440785484393.jpg
97KB, 720x540px
>>78146086
>getting fined for not flushing the toilet
>>
File: 1482582644427.gif (3MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1482582644427.gif
3MB, 350x196px
>go to the mall
>get devoured alive by the escalator in front of your firstborn
>>
File: 1485388441446.jpg (50KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1485388441446.jpg
50KB, 556x561px
>You find a child in the reeds. His story reminds you of Moses. You can:
>adopt him and get unrest for five years and low legitimacy
>go back to hunting and get 5 whole ducats
>>
Also why the fuck does this event even give you a prestige hit and unrest. I can see the legitimacy issue but what common man wouldn't like being ruled by someone who is like Moses
>>
>>78146378
what aristocrat would like being ruled by someone like Moses, though?
when someone inevitably decides they don't like him, they're going to have a pretty easy time convincing others that he needs to go
and besides, Moses was never meant to become pharaoh, he was just raised by the royal family
>>
>>78146210
>Sherman's March 2 best day of my existence

So there is a reason to live after all
>>
EU3 had some really well written event chains
I wonder what happened that made EU4 events so bland and impersonal in comparison

http://www.eu3wiki.com/Dynastic_events#Event_chain:_Fear_and_loathing
>>
>>78146836
keep your day job
>>
File: 1460159858569.png (507KB, 588x617px) Image search: [Google]
1460159858569.png
507KB, 588x617px
>>
>>78146868
>the cask of amontillado reference right below that
nice
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
>>
>>78147043
I hate when Paradox tries to put literary references in their games. Vicky 2 was full of them and it was really irritating
>>
>>78147105
Sometimes they can be well done but usually they're ass
>>
2 HOURS
>>
Currently listening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6mGHwHMB5s
>>
File: 1494874640763.jpg (318KB, 2817x2465px) Image search: [Google]
1494874640763.jpg
318KB, 2817x2465px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPfmY26hJA

>tfw America will never be as patriotic as North Korea
>>
>>78149338
They lined the streets with people after Kim Jong Il died and beat people they felt weren't showing the appropriate levels of distress and mourning
>>
Stop coming to Colorado you fucking shitheels

It was bad enough when we had seasonal Texans but now it's a full-blown invasion of every fucking millennial and pothead from east of I-25 and south of Maryland.
>>
File: 1490804020967.png (47KB, 1078x631px) Image search: [Google]
1490804020967.png
47KB, 1078x631px
>Stop coming to Colorado you fucking shitheels
>It was bad enough when we had seasonal Texans but now it's a full-blown invasion of every fucking millennial and pothead from east of I-25 and south of Maryland.
>>
>>78150447
We have always hated Texans as much as Californians but you faggots are the bigger problem at the moment because California shitlibs tend to stick to the mukticultural dumpster fires known as Denver and Boulder but you knobs are blanketing the entire state.
>>
File: 1492598018938.png (37KB, 1078x631px) Image search: [Google]
1492598018938.png
37KB, 1078x631px
>We have always hated Texans as much as Californians but you faggots are the bigger problem at the moment because California shitlibs tend to stick to the mukticultural dumpster fires known as Denver and Boulder but you knobs are blanketing the entire state.
>>
https://youtu.be/6dU8mGjrjJk
>>
File: 1489662593056.jpg (31KB, 541x417px) Image search: [Google]
1489662593056.jpg
31KB, 541x417px
>>
Opinion on Arkansas? What are the people like? Nice place to visit?
>>
>>78153039
It's ok. Why?
>>
File: 1498870490071.jpg (32KB, 654x631px) Image search: [Google]
1498870490071.jpg
32KB, 654x631px
>>78153039
i like it here, its nice to visit assuming you like nature and the outdoors, there's not much else to do

the people are pretty friendly as well
>>
>>78153102
The % of blacks is pretty low for the South too, right?
>>
>>78153039
Its shit
Visit turkey instead
>>
>>78153081
It seems to be one of the lesser known southern states so I want to know more about it
>>
Stop visiting amerilardstan
Spend your yuros here
>>
>>78153224
I think the highest it gets is 40%. It's 15 here but there are hardly any of them outside of the southeast quarter of the state

>>78153264
What would you like to know?
>>
>>78153224
correct, i think we have the lowest black population in the south

and southern blacks are generally well behaved, having mostly been raised in stable communities

>>78153253
>>78153280
>t. turkish travel agent
>>
>>78153442
>and southern blacks are generally well behaved
So long as they don't live in the cities. Thankfully we only have two or three really bad cities
>>
there r too many generals go back to cum now let dis one die and stop shitting up catalog with more generals
>>
>>78153442
Turkish tourism advertising at its best

America is a desolat3 wastrlands with Mcdonalds for the obese whites and KFC for the obese niggers

Visit turkey instead
>>
Greece is shit
Everything is expensive and all their foods are knock offs
Visit turkey instead, its literally the other side of the coast.
Everything is cheaper here and the food is the real deal

Visit turkey
>>
>>78153560
dont listen to dis guy turkey is shit it is what future northwest europe will look like euro environment but full of violent desert niggers

dont go there it is full of subhuman trash like kurds syrians arabs etc
>>
>>78153560
>Mcdonalds for the obese whites
Wendy's is the patrician's fast food
>>
File: huehue.png (279KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.png
279KB, 500x261px
>>78153547
>>
>>78153617
dont listen to dis guy turkey is shit it is what future northwest europe will look like euro environment but full of violent desert niggers

dont go there it is full of subhuman trash like kurds syrians arabs etc
>>
2 nukes wasnt enough lmao

>>78153636
Stinky dumb amerifats wouldnt know good food
Y'all go to mcdonalds and shit when visiting yurop
Come to turkey we have the BEST food here
>>
>>78153661
>Come to turkey we have the BEST food here
Glad you know how to cook greek food sweetie
>>
>>78153684
Ummmm its OUR food sweaty :)))))))
Everyone else is full of shit
>>
File: herro.jpg (19KB, 583x473px) Image search: [Google]
herro.jpg
19KB, 583x473px
>>78153547
>>
>>78153661
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ottoman_Muslims#Caucasus_Campaign

russians killed more turks than nukes killed japs

hope another genocide is in future for sandniggers
>>
>>78153742
most brits have yellow crooked teeth #fact
>>
>>78153804
>believing yankee propaganda
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>78153742
>>
File: 1486498651628.png (211KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486498651628.png
211KB, 417x417px
>>78153818
I believe what my eyes have shown me
>>
nuke turkey then repopulate it with christians
>>
>>78153907
Nuke Japan and don't repopulate it
>>
>>78153907
only then will it be safe to visit #fact
>>
Nukes are covered under the second amendment

Don't NPT on me
>>
Why does Japan exist?

Also added a new flag
>>
Saw some anatolian (muslim) tourists "interact" with the bibles outside the church
I say interact because both of em were visibly scared from it.

The women was so shoken that she couldnt even hold the bible without dropping it

Also just had a cheeky dürüm

>>78153923
God bless
>>
>>78153983
>dürüm
what is that

>>78153965
Because if they didn't then I would just have reddit frogs to shitpost with
>>
>>78137265
>Americas intention on Mars is to extract resources

No, most of the people who want us to go to Mars want us to start a new civilization there so we can be a multi-planet species.
>>
>>78154015
Kinda like kebab
But chunkier meat and more ingredients and pizza like bread to cover it
>>
>>78153327
Best things and places to visit
Is little Rock cool? What about the Ozarks?

Do Arkansas have any regional pride towards their states or do they see themselves as southerners or Americans first and foremost?
>>
>>78154052
Who gives a shit what the people want
Its the business' s and governments needs that is important in the end
>>
The most adorable couple just sit to the table infront of me
Now I want to kill them both
>>
>>78154068
Little Rock is ok. There are some neat places to visit for art, music, and theater if you're into that. It's not really a touristy city

The Ozarks are really nice though, camping there is fucking great. There's this thing in Eureka Springs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorncrown_Chapel

There are a lot of lakes and some rivers that people dick around in

>>78154096
>government
Umm, there isn't going to be a government in space sweaty :33
>>
>>78154172
If only
>>
> :3
Faget
>>
>>78154068
>Do Arkansas have any regional pride towards their states or do they see themselves as southerners or Americans first and foremost?
Generally it's Arkansan then southerner then American. There aren't really any separatist sentiments among the general population anymore tho
>>
>>78154247
Brings up the broader question: Will the US still be a single nation in 50-80 years?
>>
>>78154401
Yes
>>
Can the South ever leave the Union again?
>>
>>78154545
Doubt most people would even want to
>>
>>78154453
Care to explain why? Do you think there will be more regionalism and a less powerful federal government?

Spics are going to be the majority in the southwest
>>
i very much no lik amerika nuke washingtan!
>>
>>78154703
>Care to explain why?
I don't see any situation arising where enemies foreign or domestic are able to topple or substantially weaken the US government. We're pulling back from being world police and we're just going to hide out on our continent while the rest of the world figures out what to do with us not guarding the shipping lanes and keeping the ME and the Asians from tearing each others throats out

>spics are going to be a majority in the southwest
and? they're rapidly becoming just as generically American as the Greeks and the Italians are. It won't matter in fifty years

>less powerful federal government
Fuck I hope so. Doubt it tho
>>
>>78154838
faack u !!
>>
jap best postar

faaaaak U ameriKKKa !!!!
>>
Rangeban corea and japland when?
>>
Bloody violin teacher is late
Meanwhile it took me almost 3 hours to get here and im an hour early
>>
>>78155037
>he doesn't know how to play the fiddle
ex dee
>>
>>78155082
>>he doesn't know how to play the fiddle
Kinda want to
Violin is the closest I can get here
>>
File: celebrities_with_ugly_feet_21.jpg (31KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
celebrities_with_ugly_feet_21.jpg
31KB, 600x459px
>>
>>78153983
How can you be scared of a book?
I held multiple ones in my hand and besides the feeling of "treat it with respect" I felt nothing.
>>
>>78155235
> anywhere between 72% to 80% books purchased are from western, with istanbul, eskiÅŸehir and izmir being on the lead

CRAPatolians are scared from intelligence
>>
>>78155340
Weird that the divide is that big. Is it because of k*rds?
(I remember the only religious book that didn't make me feel an immediate aura of respect was the Book of Mormon. I just had to smile when I found it on a cart that sells used books.)
What do turks read?
>>
I just started playing Vicky 2 for the first proper time and I tried the CSA and managed to fend off the US and made an Alliance with the UK and took a bit of Mexico and all of Haiti. What should I do now?
>>
>>78155664
Brace for the "American war of restoration to the Confederate Provinces" every time the truce runs out.
>>
>>78154916
Just Korea. The japs can be useful
>>
File: The_Golden_Circle.png (2KB, 357x245px) Image search: [Google]
The_Golden_Circle.png
2KB, 357x245px
>>78155664
complete the golden circle
>>
>>78155709
USA loses cores in the second war

>>78155463
> k*rdz
Kinda, its anatolians in general who dont read
> what do turks read
History books weirdly enough
>>
File: 20170810_154425.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_154425.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
Western turkey is a CHRISTIAN nation

God is our lord and his son Jesus is our saviour
>>
>>78157791
Only Turkish books I saw here were based off soap operas.
You make so many soap operas God dammit.
>>
>>78158106
well actually pretty much most of the very famous turkish operas are based on old books.
>>
>>78158131
These were based on the "Historical dramas" (Like the on on the life of Suleiman the Great) that are broadcasted on TV.
Found it pretty weird that these got translated, but if there is a market for it I understand.
>>
>>78158183
people really love suleiman the great show in both balkans and middle east btw, i dont know why. i even met a polish guy who's mother absolutely loved the show. he claimed pretty much all middle/old age women watched the show in poland.
>>
>>78154096
Elon Musk wants a civilization on Mars, so that's probably what's going to happen
>>
>>78158233
I only know one person who was really into it, my godfather.
He watched all of the dubbed episodes, and then the remaining with subs+turkish dub.
Truth to be told, I never expected such a thing to happen.
>>
>>78158826
well people claim they are actually good but i am not into tv shows at all so i dont watch.
>>
>>78158971
Me neither.
I saw a few snippets and it looked a bit over the top, but otherwise too alien for me.
>>
File: 1483216831850.jpg (58KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1483216831850.jpg
58KB, 640x479px
good morning y'all
>>
To tell you the truth, I think this is one of the best generals on /int/ right now.
>>
File: 1497480753231.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1497480753231.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Best dixie state to visit as a European?

wanna know how the south is
>>
>>78158631
Thats mostly a publicity stunt
The real profit is at space mining

>>78159162
Visit durkey instead
Here are some good reasons
>>78157949
>>78153661
>>78153617
>>78153560
>>78153280
>>78153253
+ur mum loves it here
>>
>>78159162
go to Tennessee
>Nashville is the cultural capital of the South
>way less nogs than other Southern states
>probably the most first world Southern state which has retained its Southerness
Texas is also great but if you went there you'd really be getting a Texan experience, not a Southern one. They're unique from everyone.

also, avoid Atlanta, avoid Memphis, and if you want to go to New Orleans don't go there for too long because it's a violent third world shithole, even if there is some really fun/cool stuff to do there.
>>
File: 1481908452983.jpg (177KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481908452983.jpg
177KB, 1366x768px
>>78159116
thank you
we do our best
>>
>>78159417
Thanks, noted. Is it good for someone who likes the outdoors and long trails too?
>>
File: 1481534978461.jpg (85KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481534978461.jpg
85KB, 1152x720px
>>78160080
oh yes

you can get on the Appalachian Trail in Eastern Tennessee, it's the longest hiking trail in the US. Starts in Tennessee.
>>
File: 1483244641714.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483244641714.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>78160271
better picture
>>
Should I shave my legs?
I feel like my leghair is a little bit longer than normal
Would I be considered gay if I were to wear shorts while having shaved legs
>>
>>78161219
faget
>>
File: natchez trace.jpg (246KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
natchez trace.jpg
246KB, 950x534px
>>78160080
>>78160271
There's outdoors stuff to do closer to Nashville, too
There's lots of hiking opportunities along the Natchez Trace Parkway, and Lake Radnor State Park is really close to Nashville. There's a lot more parks than that, but I can't name them off the top of my head right now.

I'd also check out the Carnton Plantation in Franklin if you actually go there.
>>
/johnwayne/
>>
File: john-wayne-01.jpg (75KB, 832x559px) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-01.jpg
75KB, 832x559px
>>78161618
Howdy, pilgrim
>>
>johnwayne-swimmingclass.webm
>>
>>78161863
my sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zNr6F6t2U
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSQVeUm8rc
>>
>rare footage of gang violence in tennessee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI
>>
>>78165564
I wouldn't say gang violence in Tennessee is "rare"
I went to high school with a guy who saw a hotel room blow up because of a meth lab accident
>>
File: mannequins.jpg (39KB, 622x364px) Image search: [Google]
mannequins.jpg
39KB, 622x364px
>Over 1,000 rounds fired
>Only people to die were the perpetrators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_G3If2N_kc

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78166521
>>78166521
>>78166521
new
>>
>>78160271
>>78160299
>>78161440
Beautiful. Yes I do actually plan on visiting, although probably only in one or two years since I need to save up quite a bit.
>>
>>78161219
I wax mine and no one says anything
>>
>>78165564
Keep the hood safe H
>>
File: 1500159177983.png (64KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1500159177983.png
64KB, 785x757px
>page 8

NOT ANYMORE IM HOME NOW BITCHES
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.