[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Europeans so autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170809_111253.jpg (33KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_111253.jpg
33KB, 540x419px
Why are Europeans so autistic?
>>
>>78130520
Because americans are retarded
>>
>united stateans
>they call themselves as the whole fucking continent
Who's the autist here?
>>
>>78130622
The only country in NA that has America in it's name is the USA
>>
>>78130779
el saudiANO
>>
>my post made him so butthurt that he had to make an entirely new thread about it

amerisharts everyone
>>
>>78131159
Why do Europeans always restate things as if they're autistically narrating for an invisible audience?
>>
>>78130520
But that's true, stupid
>>
>>78131195
I'm not invisible and appreciated the narration.

That being said you have a point. A lot of Europeans gets pissy when grouped together but the truth is in the scale of the world our cultures are incredibly similiar, share a common history and developed side by side influencing each other. It's perfectly valid to talk about Europeans in sole contexts regardless of it triggering some ass burgers.
>>
>>78131302
some contexts*
The idea of social liberalism for example, very EUROPEAN ideology.
>>
File: jimbo.jpg (42KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.jpg
42KB, 419x393px
What if we curveball em, and start calling Danes North Americans because of Greenland?
>>
>>78131478
>be Danish
>burn to death
>>
>>78130520
you guys always make this in a USA vs EUROPE meme

like a french or a german friendly bants you and you go all "hurr durr yuropoors we saved yurop usa so much better than europistan"

like I get it it's funny and sometime I jump on le america vs europe banter train, but we really are not to be lumped in a single group. It's kinda like lumping all asian countries in a group.
Different languages, religions, history, cultures.

just fyi
>>
>>78131670
>Different languages, religions, history, cultures.
So that's why the entire continent industrialized within 50 years, went from monarchies to democracies within a century etc. Because we're separate and have our own histories, huh?

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of local differences but those exist within nations as well. In many cases two people living in similiar situations (say the bourgeoisie in London and the bourgeoisie in Paris) had much more in common that two groups of people within the same nation.
>>
>>78130520
It's true though, continental Europeans are niggers that I am above. Don't tar us all with that brush
>>
>>78131925
Brilliant post
>>
Some times I use American flag and tell europeans that "europe is the worst country on the planet" they totally lose their minds.

That one and telling them off for using "the american language" are one of my best trolls.
>>
>>78132704
I sometimes enable a Norwegian proxy and shitpost saying we aren't just arabs of the north who couldn't sustain a budget surplus without raping our natural resources.
>>
>>78132704
Hey what can I call the Dutch as an insult....they Just call me stupid if I say Holland
Any suggestions?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.