[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever unite???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: europe.png (729KB, 2602x1952px) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
729KB, 2602x1952px
Will they ever unite???
>>
>>78127164
Will Saudi Arabia ever unite with China?
>>
>>78127164
No.
>>
i really want it hurry up
>>
>>78127164
No, never ever
Impossible
>>
hopefully not
>>
Why not they already have the same coin
>>
What happens to the rest of Russia? Or Turkey? Idiotic map
>>
>>78127253
not Europe
>>
File: 354547.jpg (74KB, 888x486px) Image search: [Google]
354547.jpg
74KB, 888x486px
>>78127164
beautiful <3
>>
>>78127164
Why would you want to unite countries that hate each other?
>>
>>78127238
no, we don't..
>>
>Azerbaijan
>Europe
Since when it's considered Europe?
>>
OP what's your opinion on a unified central + south america
>>
File: 1494311015896.png (30KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494311015896.png
30KB, 200x200px
I've never noticed it but Europe looks like a horse ass shitting an enormous pile
>>
>>78127164
Not likely..
>>
>>78127444
Not a good idea we will just have to pay a lot of money to lazy faggots
>>
>>78127164
i hope never. btw brasil, kosovo is serbia!
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (27KB, 151x154px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
27KB, 151x154px
>>78127164
KRÓLEWIEC NASZ
eat this, Russia
>>
>>78127164
Not while US is still around.
>>
I kind of like some of the european country's , but we cant be a proper union because our monetary intrest is not the same and you everytime for exemple how do you explain that northen europe and central made 0 efforts to supress corruption in the southern ones with a vague excuse "they have the right to do things theyre're way" but do we really? Can we produce whatever we wont? No, why does the neatherland allow europeans companys to avoid taxes in theyre native county by payng in there? I give a exemple Pingo Doce the biggest store chain in Portugal pays its taxes in the Netherlands even tho 99℅ of its bussiness its on Portugal?
I could be here showing hundres of exemples of open European faul play, but most of you will think its ok, but its not. We could have a great thing going that would put to shame every corner of the world ever, instead we a mediocre shithole full division and terrorism (both violent and economic).

All in the name "democracy".

Your error is assuming that the good and ancient people of the south are lazy
>>
Ps European maps without Açores, Madeira etc are all imcomplete
>>
>>78128440
Azores and Madeira aren't part of Europe, they're are just portuguese overseas territories. You don't put chunk of latin america like guiana on the map of europe because it's still belongs to france
>>
>>78128614
Açores is in the eurasian plate
>>
>>78128614
People of azores are more ethnic european then Malta and more civilized then most of eastern Europe.

>>78128673
Europe is on Euroasian plate?
>>
>>78127303
>Spain and Portugal belonging to Third Reich
What the fuck?
>>
>>78131642
t. Albert Barbarossa
>>
>>78127164
Europe can never unite. Unless Germany says it's Reichzeit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.