[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Russians racists towards niggers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: university-2.jpg (211KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
university-2.jpg
211KB, 700x350px
Are Russians racists towards niggers?
>>
>>78126643
No, we love everyone
>>
File: pushkin-website.jpg (1MB, 2074x2074px) Image search: [Google]
pushkin-website.jpg
1MB, 2074x2074px
>Ossip Abramovich Gannibal's father, Pushkin's great-grandfather, was Abram Petrovich Gannibal (1696–1781), an African page kidnapped to Constantinople as a gift to the Ottoman Sultan and later transferred to Russia as a gift for Peter the Great. Abram wrote in a letter to Empress Elizabeth, Peter the Great's daughter, that Gannibal was from the town of "Lagon". Largely on the basis of a mythical biography by Gannibal's son-in-law Rotkirkh, some historians concluded from this that Gannibal was born in a part of what was then the Abyssinian Empire. Vladimir Nabokov, when researching Eugene Onegin, cast serious doubt on this origin theory. Later research by the scholars Dieudonné Gnammankou and Hugh Barnes eventually conclusively established that Gannibal was instead born in Central Africa, in an area bordering Lake Chad in modern-day Cameroon. After education in France as a military engineer, Gannibal became governor of Reval and eventually Général en Chef (the third most senior army rank) in charge of the building of sea forts and canals in Russia.
>>
File: 1446175654372.jpg (20KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1446175654372.jpg
20KB, 575x323px
>>78126655
>>
>>78126643
Depends where you go

In westernized city like St. Petersburg you'll be fine
>>
>>78126643
Yes. We are racists and xenophobic barbarians. Don't come here.
>>
>>78126786
>You
I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>78126846
>French flag
I don't believe you
>>
>>78126643
No, we are one of the least racist countries
>>
Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM
>>
>>78126643
Name one nation that isn't situated in sub-Saharan Africa that isn't
>>
>>78127035
France

If you call a nigger a nigger, you will meet issues with anti-racist associations and pro-niggers white people.
>>
Idk. On the one hand we've got a lot of nigga-students in Moscow and St.Petersburg and all people are fine with it...But in the other hand 90% of shitty jokes about the Former US' president were about his skin colour. And alos many russian people hate Chechens, Uzbeks..etc.and its not about their religion, because Tatars are fine for most of us, for example (But Armenians often are not).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.