[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came back to /int/ for one day and have accomplished nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170608_184044.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_184044.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
I came back to /int/ for one day and have accomplished nothing.

A few minutes ago I was trying to articulate the nature of a misconception shared by two Japanese posters, at least from my perspective who were replying to a Russian poster commenting on China's sinkholes.

Then the irony of it all hit me:

what the hell am i doing.

And realised I was in essence blind to the very same problem that I was myself trying to explain to others.

This place is exactly that siinkhole that I had virtually fallen into for the fact that I was not expecting it to be what at the start what by the end I have known it to turn out as time and again and sink into.

Alright. Don't care if this post made sense or not. Pic related is half a Tiger. See y'all next year.
>>
It makes sense but it doesn't solve your problems and you will ask the same question again because you don't understand the true nature of why you think you feel you are losing anything in the first place.

I am going to lay it out to you.
The first thing is to realize that nothing you say here should be taken as if it means anything to anyone.
Two, figuring out who is who is fun and all but it is entirely meaningless and defeats the purpose of anonymity, which people take entirely too lightly.
Three, respect all the time that you have used in doing something. No matter how "meaningless" it seems. Beyond social expectations of "productivity" everything is meaningless.

see you never you elitist piece of crap
>>
>>78125287
Scale?
>>
File: a1e.png (132KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
132KB, 500x366px
>>78125287
>>
File: Why Tsumugi.png (322KB, 378x277px) Image search: [Google]
Why Tsumugi.png
322KB, 378x277px
>>78125287
>see you next year
No! I finally find someone who likes tanks and they instantly leave!
>>
>>78125394

Your rationalisation of my post indeed makes and is reasonable.

Its not correct though. I know, I wrote my post. I estimate from lack of congruence with my intentions

I simply meant to say I realise I had not elaborated on what I had originally set out to and was instead making the same loop so I decided to just stop.

The key information that I failed to mention at the start was that I had come to /int/ today specifically because it is August 9th, Singapore's National Day.

But instead of doing anything relevant to my object of coming here, I instead fritteted the day away oblivious of the loops such that by the end it hit me how pointless I was talking about sinkholes.

I don't know how you saw my meaning to convey a sense of loss?? "Lost" is what I meant. But not in a self-hating sense. But like wandering without direction.

Whenever you judge others, you say nothing to an objective judge of your subject that is verifiably true; instead you only show the truth of yourself, your personality, influences, prejudices, ignorance, misconceptions, blindspots insights, tendencies and so on.

I hope you find this helpful in under yourself. It is difficult to one's lab bias without a reference of where the inconsistencies with a second opinion. the insertions of non-sequitur particularly highlights the nature of things influencing your perception

For myself my tendency to deviate, and go off point. the problem is not a loss of focus. but just too much focus off point

If it makes sense, I see it as connecting dots without realising that it only made more dots appear. I can't connect all the dots. It's idiotic of me to go on and on without realising the object is lost.

Two more. I was visualising sinkhole in terms wormhole. This is just my personal bias, it's not unreasonable to think in literal defnition rather that a geometric abstraction.

Last, I'm not elitist.

Pic is of a German tank.

But I already have many Russian friends, tanks.
>>
File: uwQDJy9ttMU.jpg (29KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
uwQDJy9ttMU.jpg
29KB, 600x452px
>>78125287
Good post
>>
>>78125560
1/35 Academy model. its a great kit. (pic related)

If I'm not wrong, Academy has a number of 1/35 Tiger-I's based on year of production. They are all very impressive.

>>78126250

O ya. I meant to explain that too, next year is August 9 2018. So you can sort of see how it would make sense from my bias and reason for being here in the first place.

Shoot. Its past midnight and I overstaye the day. OK I have to go, bye.
>>
File: 1502296338856..jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1502296338856..jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
urgh left out pic
>>
>>78127537
>>78127626
Oh nice. You planning on building a diorama for it?
>>
File: 2015-12-13-792640[1].png (346KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13-792640[1].png
346KB, 782x1000px
my wife chino is so cute
>>
File: IMG_20170810_021947_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_021947_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>78127380

Lol...

I cannot believe I did not spot that immediately.

Blya budu, buddy boyo, Massie was right indeed: Russians do have a way with proverbs.

Here, I dedicate you a well-deserved Khan from my sketchbook.
>>
ANOTHER
>>
>>78129788

Haven't reached that point yet desu. I'm actually leaving the model on hold for now because I realised I'd already gone too far with the glue and certain parts are somewhat inaccessible to paint so urgh. I'll figure something another day when I'm motivated, maybe.

>>78131234

Another.. what, Khan?

(that's what she said... 9 months before heralding the demise of the Pax Mongolica paradise on Earth)

Here is a cute T-Rex skull instead.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_023816.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_023816.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
urgh
>>
benis
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.