[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long until the Yanks finally nuke Korea or vice versa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: nukes.jpg (46KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
nukes.jpg
46KB, 400x286px
I grow tired of this waiting. I wanna see some fireworks already.
>>
FIRE
>>
AND
>>
ASHES?
>>
>>78124930
Some rabbi said 1st September one of the two will take the b8.
>>
American genocide best day of my life
>>
>>78124930
They don't have nukes but US will invade them anyway, and this is exactly what Russia wants.
>>
>>78125000
fury aktsually
>>
No one is going to attack anyone. I don't know why anyone makes a big deal out of North Korea, they're completely harmless. Just think about it, even if they did have nuclear weapons, and they attacked the US, they would be wiped out in an instant.
I think Donald Trump is just making the whole thing seem a lot more important than it really is, so people will stop thinking about the Russia investigation.
>>
United korea when
>>
>>78125046
Why?
>>
>>78125108
To destabilize the region and increase tension between China and US.
>>
>>78125069
Honestly this.
That fatty's dad did the same thing 10 years ago about MUH NUKES
At the end of the day, he died like a little shit and nothing happened.
>>
File: C7B910030.jpg (47KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
C7B910030.jpg
47KB, 600x383px
>>78125069
There's nothing like the smell of nuclear winter in the morning.

Oh, that reminds me, I really should run and buy me a gas mask or two. I'm hoping they aren't sold out yet.
Can you imagine? Living next to the Ukrainian border and not having multiple Geiger counters and gas masks in the house? My parents are so irresponsible.
>>
>>78125069
When war in middle east stops making profit US will have to find another country to invade NK is a perfect candidate.
>>
File: duck.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>78125185
>destabilizing your own region, you border both nations

Just one of the countless reasons SO many of us simply cannot understand Russia
>>
>>78125190
Fatty seems a lot more determined to push things to the limit than his father and grandfather.
>>
>>78124930
Can't be soon enough
Amerimutt genocide best day of my life
>>
>>78125509
politics aren't as simple as you imagine
>>
>>78125592
Well Russian geopolitical strategies sure as fuck are not
>>
File: 78978798789987.jpg (461KB, 1483x715px) Image search: [Google]
78978798789987.jpg
461KB, 1483x715px
33 years and absolutely nothing has changed.
>>
Is China tough now? I know they have had a rough go of it the last few centuries...
Beaten by the Mongols, the French, the British, the Germans, the Japanese, the Russians, the Americans, South Koreans, and even Vietnam often with 40-1 troop disparities
>>
If Kim starts a war, China will probably just go in, overthrow him, and set up a puppet government completely under their control. But nobody's going to do anything unless Pyongyang does something first.
>>
>>78125069
idiot american

North Korea's conventional artillery could flatten Seoul in minutes
THATS the threat that stops the US from attacking, not this hyperbolic nuke shit
>>
>>78125663
To be fair same can be said about US strategies.
>>
>>78125829
Except that they were the villains back then.
>>
>>78126183
>North Korea's conventional artillery could flatten Seoul in minutes
That's kind of the big meme but nobody really knows how effective their artillery even is. They may not have enough shells to carry out this devastating barrage.

My suspicion is that their conventional forces could be rolled up like a carpet pretty easily, it's their WMDs that would cause the real nightmare situation.
>>
>>78125069
what if they nuke seoul or tokyo?
>>
Most likely nothing will happen because Kim knows it's the end of him and his regime if he does something.
>>
>>78126200
To a certain extent but our "destabilization" efforts aren't focused in our own backyard
>in before Mexico, those problems are NOT the result of American geopolitical strategy
>>
>>78126268
>My suspicion is that their conventional forces could be rolled up like a carpet pretty easily
I should also note that North Korea men of military age are the generation who grew up in the 90s famine years and a lot of them are severely stunted and have mental/physical deformities.
>>
>>78126129
China are terrified of disturbing the status quo and having millions of refugees in Manchuria. Their aim at this point is something like "Better the devil we know."
>>
>>78126516
>North Korea men of military age are the generation who grew up in the 90s famine years and a lot of them are severely stunted and have mental/physical deformities
So they are on pair with US soldiers then? Really don't see your point here.
>>
>>78126838
There was a famine in America during the 90s? I thought they have hyper obesity issues.
>>
>>78127081
He's drunk out of his mind. Pay no heed to him.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.