[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Economic Migrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: af0853d3e838414c7b93432fb12029bb.png (578KB, 1017x653px) Image search: [Google]
af0853d3e838414c7b93432fb12029bb.png
578KB, 1017x653px
So Polish people would prefer it if Poland stays relatively poor compared to the rest of western europe, so all the immigrants just leave for Germany the first chance they get?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOtqcnHuLfM
Aside from a few thousand in warsaw e.g. exchange students and the hardworking vietnamese Poland stays homogeneous correct? Do most Poles think this?
I mean I've even read a few posts from Polish people here saying the English people they've seen have the same living standard as the Poles in Poland.
>>
anyone with half a brain would trade some of wealth for safe country
>>
>>78119484
Hang on, you're saying all the syrians even christian families that leave Poland within a few weeks for Germany are doing it because Poland isn't safe? and Germany is poor and safe?
But you're part of v4 I thought you'd want your country to remain unattractive monetarily compared to western europe so you aren't swarmed with foreigners from mena
>>
>>78119484
This. Native Americans traded their sovereignty for diseased blankets.
>>
>>78119736
eastern europe will never become as wealthy as western europe, pointless to even debate about this
>>
>>78119841
But you do prefer it if you're poorer
>>
>>78119915
You're neither poor nor rich when you cease to exit.
>>
>>78119841
Not with that attitude no.

I'd say that with the entire west shitting in their own bed it would be a great time to invest in eastern polan so to speak.

Almost all my vacations i go to eastern europe. and a lot of other Dutch people go a lot to eastern Europe on holiday, mostly because it isn't spoiled and very cheap in comparison.

Rid yourself of that post communism somber and it could be the golden age of eastern europe.
>>
>>78120051
all the fat women at my workplace go to bulgaria
>>
>>78120184
BBD

(Big Bulgarian dick)
>>
>>78120051
wtf is this talk, this isnt some anime shit, Germans are buying entire Eastern Europe as we speak, Bratislava has higher prices than Vienna and 3x lower average wage, tourism means fuck all, Germany doesnt want Eastern Europe to be competitive, they just want cheap labor from us and to steal all smart people
>>
File: 1491944545059.jpg (9KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491944545059.jpg
9KB, 250x200px
>>78121177
Hey I don't disagree with you, The germans are buying shit because they see possibilities. would they do that if the entire east was fucked? nah.

>Bratislava has higher prices than Vienna and 3x lower average wage

Seems like a very local problem. I looked around the house prices when i was in hungary poland and the czech republic and they were enormously cheaper than where i am from.

>tourism means fuck all

True, and not true. Tourism can't uphold a whole country. But still it is a nice extra. That's why weed was never really banned here (even when the conservatives were in power.) simply because it got us money. And tourism is a nice indicator for which areas will likely see growth.

> Germany doesn't want Eastern Europe to be competitive, they just want cheap labor from us and to steal all smart people

Yes, just like any other nation state in the world, in all of recorded history. your point? Obviously waiting for other countries to help out is never going to happen in a capitalistic (or really any other) system.

I'm not claiming the east can become richer then the west in the next couple o hundred years or something. But if there was a time to make things better its now. Especially if the east focuses on keeping things traditional and conservative. When i Look around I see lots of my right winged friends actively thinking about moving east simply because they are sick and tired paying top money so the west can uphold their degeneracy. If I could find a GF willing to move with me i'd be out of here in a jiffy. I love the Hungarian countryside.
>>
We are receiving a huge influx from Venezuela now.
But since my country is a mongrel place from day 1, I don't care
>>
>>78119306
We don't actively want or work towards being poor, but I figure the common guy doesn't want to be both poor AND have to deal with hostile muslim communities in their neighbourhood.

Now I'm not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist pedophile rapist, but there are today areas in western europe where police is completely helpless. I mean you can send a squad of heavies to raid some isis suspect once in a while, but in everyday life you've got a parallel society with its own informal dispute settlement and law enforcement on your territory and that is not okay.

>>78119967
that was pretty good, you should put it down on your fortune cookies Cheng.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.