[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBJECTIVE LIST OF BEST AND WORST POSTERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488924136090.png (216KB, 889x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488924136090.png
216KB, 889x768px
Objective means you can't argue with it. This is the truth. This is for people who are relatively new here and need to know which posts from certain countries to take seriously.

BEST:
1. Russia
2. Norway
3. France
4. Finland
5. Australia

WORST:
1. Turkey
2. Poland
3. UK
4. Germany
5. Argentina

This has been a public service announcement for /int/. Any other newcomers with questions, ask them here. Know who you're replying to - stay informed.
>>
>>78112250
>4. Finland

dropped
>>
>>78112284
Finns will actually be genuine with you if you want to know about their country, the autism is real but if you actually speak to one they're nice and typically informative.
>>
>>78112250
>2.poland

kys
>>
>>78112250
>Canada doesn't exist on WORST:

fuck off
>>
>>78112250
You have those lists backwards
>>
BEST:
Sudanon
Ibikey
Finn that bowls in his apartment and hits radiators
Canadian Jorge

WORST:
Burgers that get easily triggered
Japanese proxies
>>
>>78112334
couldn't decide if I should have put argentina or japan as #5
>>
great list
>>
>>78112250
I like Argentina. Russians are like 50/50. There are definitely some cool ones but there are enough retarded bydlos that they done belong in the top five. You're also being too hard on Poland. Japan belongs down at the bottom and so does Korea.
>>
>>78112450
japan is just under argentina at #6

argentinians are just like brazilians except they're smug for some reason
>>
>>78112346
Fuck off proxyfag
>>
>>78112250
>Russia number 1
All they fucking talk about is how shitty their own country is and how they want to kill themselves all day.
They're telling the truth, but everybody already knows this, and repeating the same shit is a low form of shitposting.
>>
>>78112250
>we are somehow worst than turkey
Why the hate?
>>
>>78112758
turkey is the worst, they're descending lists
>>
>>78112334
> He's still too ashamed to post with the Polish flag

AHAHAHAHA
>>
Portugal deserves near the top. Even their weab poster isn't too bad. Spain and Italy are both good too.
>>
>>78112250
Judging from this thread it depends on what kind of posts you like and what particular countries you prefer for whatever reason.
Imo the best posters are americans, brits, finns and the dutch.
Some turks, poles and latin americans are good too.
The rest are nothing special.
France, italy, spain, all of asia are absolute shit.
And anyone who posts anime pictures and that gay beta stuff is a filthy disgusting son of a cheap whore, and should be sent in a labour camp.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.