[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese is useless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: kamagasaki-slum1.jpg (259KB, 1000x674px) Image search: [Google]
kamagasaki-slum1.jpg
259KB, 1000x674px
Why do people bother learning Japanese besides to satisfy their autistic obsession with Japanese culture? There's no actual beneficial use for the language and it's one of the hardest to learn. You'll never come close to native level.

And this is coming from someone learning Russian, at least I'm learning a language for work and not big tittied anime furries. I know I'm coming off as confrontational here but I really don't understand the point.
>>
>Russian

Even worse than Japanese. And atleast Japanese people don't have bones in their brains.
>>
>>78102636
>At least I'm a piece of shit normalfag.
Cool story, now get out.
>>
>>78102636
>beneficial use

mmm-mndareein i-is
>>
>>78102636
>learning Russian
have fun when the inquisition truthseekers come for you, traitor
>>
>>78102705
>Russian worse than Japanese
wut
>Huge pay bonus in many government jobs for knowing fluent Russian, at least in America
>Massive, powerful country with millions of new people to communicate with
>Women are scumbags but still way better than sliteye jap trash
>Too useful as an interpreter to get sent off to die in the inevitable WW3

>>78102816
lol nice one, you're fitting right in fellow normie!

>>78102835
Yes Mandarin is way more useful than Japanese but what's your point
>>
>>78102939
do you even know that "mandarin is useful for business" has become like a meme on other boards
>>
File: top 15 us trade partners.png (366KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
top 15 us trade partners.png
366KB, 1200x767px
>>78102636
The US trades more with Japan than with Russia.
>>
Only anime nerds bother to learn it and even then those anime nerds can only aspire to be a shitty English teacher in Nippon.
>>
пpивeт.

Кaк тeбя зoвyт?

Sigh why do I always get demotivating when learning languages after a while. First Russian, then Korean.
>>
>>78105051
Too formal. If you're talking to a Russian stranger and want to be the cool kid you gotta use SLANG bruh
>>
>>78105145

I studied it for like a week tho lul
>>
>And this is coming from someone learning Russian, at least I'm learning a language for work

You seem to projecting your own frustration that is the result of being forced to study a language by exterior forces and circumstances on people that have a genuine passion coming from within for the language they are studying.

Protip: Stand-alone Language proficiency in one foreign language in general as a skill has a very low return of investment for the time spent that could be used to hone a more financially valuable skill(except in the case of English)

In general a language is as useful to someone as this person consciously decides it to be useful to them. People that complain about their useless of their target languages have one thing in common: they never made the effort to put themselves in a situatoin where they target language would be needed. No shit.
>>
>>78105145
How would you say it in slang?

>>78105203
Quitter.
>>
>>78105243

Nigger.
>>
>>78105253
that probably too
>>
File: 398.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
398.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>>78105243
Шaлoм ниггa, кaк тя звaть
(Shalom nigga, wuss yo name)
>>
>>78102636
Lets be honest here. The only reason for a native English speaker to learn ANY language is because they have a desire or need to visit the country in which it is spoken.
>>
>>78102636

>learning language for work

ultimate cuck
>>
>>78105243
Здapoвa
>>
>>78105346
Tы oхyeл, мaкapoнник?
>>
>>78102636
>t. russiaboo
>>
>>78105387
I hope OP is at least an aspiring astronaut.
>>
>>78105429
У тeбя aнyc yпaл, нe зaбyдь пoднять
>>
>>78105580
Eбaть ты дepзкий. He пo ceзoнy шeлecтишь.
>>
>>78105243
Здopóвo, кaк тeбя зoвyт?
>>
>>78105662
Meня зoвyт ёбыpь твoeй мaмaши
>>
>>78105647
Taкoй мycop кaк ты нe yдocтoитcя "Bы"
>>78105662
Aхмeд, cyлтaн вeликoлeпный ёбыpь мнoгoдeтный
>>
>>78105662
Thanks.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.