[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Success breeds jealousy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (31KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
31KB, 1280x674px
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>78091546
Envy*
>>
apparently it breeds brown ppl talking spanish
>>
>>78091546
not gonna lie, i am really jelaous of you

it really grinds my gear that if we didnt lose ww1, we would be the superpower now
>>
File: nord burden.jpg (229KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
nord burden.jpg
229KB, 1000x700px
>>78091546
ikr
>>
>>78091592
You should be resentful. If not for the US germany would have won.
>>
File: pepp.png (142KB, 365x324px) Image search: [Google]
pepp.png
142KB, 365x324px
>>78091615
Literally who?
>>
File: European Union.gif (67KB, 660x509px) Image search: [Google]
European Union.gif
67KB, 660x509px
succes breeds fear and anger
>>
>>78091651
>Quality of life is this foreign to Americans
>>
>>78091679
>anyone
>fearing eu
>>
>>78091710
Brits apparently
>>
>>78091729
Or the just left because they didn't want to pay for leeching eastern euros and corrupt eurocrats
>>
File: SemenShipment.png (223KB, 652x896px) Image search: [Google]
SemenShipment.png
223KB, 652x896px
>>78091700
I'm White upper-middle class American and live better than 99% of yuropoors.

What you know about quality of life, spic?
>>
>>78091592
I'm jealous of your public transport and roads, food, beer, and scenery.
>>
>>78091546
Arabs breed white women
>>
Sorry but when I look at some videos from Americans and I only see Hispanic/Black people I have to puke a little. The gang culture is third world tier and the amount of consumerism and advertisement is disgusting as well.

I guess entrepreneurship is admirable in the usa.
>>
>>78091778
>rich muritard so unhappy that he has to go to a chinese cartoon imageboard to brag about his living standards to 3rd world countries who are pretty happy with their lives
>>
>>78091845
Who said I'm unhappy? I come here like once a week anyway lol. Stop projecting, spic. Maybe start importing some White semen to enrich your population with White genetics so Mexico wouldn't be such a shithole.
>>
>>78091546
It breeds enemies and enemies are no good.
Better be irrelevant than relevant and hated
>>
>>78091818
The basis of the American dream is economic mobility. One study of 8 countries (Canada, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the UK USA) found that Americans had the highest economic inequality and lowest economic mobility.
>>
>>78091908
No need, I'm happy with this brown shithole.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>78091949
>No need, I'm happy with this brown shithole.
>>
>>78091941
If our country was fully White or at least significantly more than it is now, that wouldn't be the case and you know it. Just dig into statistics a bit more and you'll know what's going on.
>>
>>78092071
Income inequality is generally caused by the top, which is almost entirely white. We aren't talking about disease or crime. Also, this is the same as saying "If my lungs weren't full of cancer, I'd be totally healthy!" Technically it's true, but you're still dying.
>>
>>78092071
>if you ignore the portion of population that commits crime, there's no crime!
>if you ignore the portion of population that has economic problems, noone has economic problems!
>if you ignore poor people, there's no poor people!

brilliant! it seems Argentina is first world and white after all, we just have to skew the statistics
>>
>>78091924
Having enemies isn't that big of deal when you're essentially isolated across the ocean from any power that might be able to cause you grief.
>>
File: muh #1's nigguh.jpg (4MB, 2539x6947px) Image search: [Google]
muh #1's nigguh.jpg
4MB, 2539x6947px
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>78093417
>List of WCR championships

wow...so finland is actually the best country?
>>
>>78096406
>hollanti didn't even make on the list
LMAO ARE YOU EVEN TRYING LOLO
>>
>>78096474
>Alankomaat
>>
>>78092791
It's almost like planes, boats, missiles and a lot of other things don't exist.
>>
>>78091546
Shameful act and cowardly.
>>
>>78096860
It's almost like getting any of those things to the US mainland when the US doesn't want them to come is an exercise in futility. The United States has been invaded twice in its entire history, both times by Britain and both times before we consolidated our control over the Mississippi Basin.

We're not scared of being invaded or attacked. We're scared of a trading partner being invaded or attacked and fucking up our supply chains.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.