[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7500.png (15KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7500.png
15KB, 502x293px
I'm an university student major in science. I have no good future in my country, japan, so I'm planning to work for other Asian countries.

Tell me where I should live in an Asian country on this map.

Just in case, I tell you that I never a Korean emviying japanese and Chinese. Japanese government is controlled by stupid elderly people and Financial cliques.
>>
no pospect for science on that map, go to kazakhstan instead
>>
not ph*lippines
>>
I'm never a Korean,who envy Japanese and Chinese.
>>
>>78086550
>>78086575
Why do you recommend Kazafstan?

Philippine is popular among Japanese as a beautiful sightseeing nation.

In addition to myself, I've already got a formal job offer of a Japanese trading country treating chemical material.

あんまり言うと何処の会社かバレるから言えないけど
>>
>>78086688
That guy is shitposting, in my opinion Singapore is your best option
>>
>>78086500
fuck off thaiproxy
>>
>>78087294
There is never good future in Europe. European are too barbalian and kill each other or Islamic people
>>
>>78086795
Thank you for your advice. Actually excellent japanese scholars are trying to move into Singapore,USA.
>>
Singapore
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Vietnam
Philipines
(huge gap)
Rests
In that order.
>>
>>78086500
it depends on the field of the science you major.
>>
come work to Slovakia, we need smart people
>>
>>78086500
if you are not a independent student, you'll never be promised.
>>
>>78086500
What do you major in? And if you are asking for the best country to work, and you are Japanese after all, I recommend Singapore. They are a police state. You can even get a job easier than a local there. And the pressure isn't as high as in Japan I think. Still high though. Singapore is the best place to work for foreigners. Especially good one.
>>
>>78087976
Thank you for important comments.

I hear that it's so difficult to work in Singapore as too many people are trying to work there.... but I'll try! A few of terribly smart persons of those on Japanese trading companies work in Singapore.

>>78087747
I have much interest in Eastern European culture. Thank you.

Terribly sorry but EU is under German control. The number of good jobs is gradually decreasing in European countries except Germany
>>
>>78087976
I'm major in chemistry
>>
三菱ケミカルの人?
>>
>>78089253
No
いや、違いますよ。

先輩でそこ入った人はいるけど、ブラックすぎてすぐ転職したとさ

Chemical makerとtrading company treating chemical material は英語圏では区別すべきものなんですかね?どうも海外ではメーカーが活発に海外展開して行ったおかげで商社があまり生まれなかったみたいですね
>>
>>78089452
すいません、正しくはchemical makerではなくchemical manufacturer ですね
>>
>>78086500
Why restrict yourself to Asia?
>>
>>78089520
China and south Asian countries will have golden future, I assume.

1. The growth of economy
2.most of the popular comes from young generation
3. The safety level of such countries are high (except south of Philippine)

Australia could be one of Asian counties from the term of only geography
>>
>>78086500
Where are the hottest girls in SEA?
>>
>>78086500
あっ、実はこっちは日本に行って化学を学びたいなーって、ずーと思っていたんですよ。
でも一度もどの大学に入学するのかは決めてません。(笑)
>>
>>78089683
Fair enough. The growth aspect is true while the west is lacking.

>>78089787
Vietnam in my experience. Depends how dark you like them, go further south than that.
>>
>>78089787
you can find non-monkey ones in some part of thailand, vietnam and singapore
>>
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand are pretty good apparently

disclaimer: I know nothing about these countries
>>
>>78089804
Study wherever gives you respectable certification, but plan and understand the reality of employment opportunities prior to commencing study. Which applies to both field and location.
>>
>>78089804
It depends on your majarity in chemistry.
>>
File: IMG_0194.png (1018KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.png
1018KB, 1750x1750px
>>78090146
best of luck man, take a free Pepe. How did you find this website?
>>
>>78089878
>>78089838
>>78089834

Thank you so much. Judging from your opinions and my acknowledgement on the Asian countries,

1.Singapore
2.Tailand or Malaysia
3.Vietnam, if I can stand the dark side
>>
>>78090175
You should say
"WE WILL MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN"
>>
>>78089878
Please, it's just Singapore that can be classified as good by western standard. And definitely not that Junta controlled Trapland.
>>
>>78090328
I mean Malaysia and Thailand have pretty 1st world safe cities where high skilled work is appreciated and rewarded.
>>
>>78090213
>Vietnam, if I can stand the dark side
I was answering Cortez' question about the women.
>>
>>78090385
There will be no problem to work in and for Tailamd as long as we never say ill of their royal family
>>
>>78090385
>Malaysia
>high skilled work is appreciated
>non-muslim, non-malay citizen are automatically referred as second class citizen
>>
>>78090385
Maybe Malaysia can fit in if you distort your definition of 1st world safety. But let me tell you, all of that illusion about safety in Thailand is false. And judging by your lackness of knowledge about this region then you clearly have no idea about how shitty our work ethos is.
>>
>>78090457
Oh! I mistakenly understood!!!

I also understand that most of Spanish are stupid or funny :)

>>78089838
Pre-president of Singapore is really intelligent and smart politician, to change Singapore into wealthy,clean and safety country. It's so famous story in Japan --- some of Japanese economical paper discribe it in detail----
>>
>>78090537
Stop self reflecting, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam has some very nice cities, I know Indonesian cities are Indian tier, but not everyone else
t. been there
>>
>>78090537
Thailand economy is controlled by Chinese-Thailand people called 華人.

The difference between rich people and poor people are increasing, probably.

However, Thailand has many same points of Japan (in 1960s-1980s)

Thailand people seem to be good at manufacturing, actually the number of exporting quantities are getting more and more.

I mean, the industry has in fact been improved in Thailand recently
>>
>>78090481
Yes, especially they are severe at Chinese, in this result, Singapore was born from Malaysia.

"Bumiputera" I know
>>
>>78090716
nigga, the country literally have law that gives you special treatment if you follow their trash religion.
those nice cities you've seen has been built with unnecessary EXTRA effort from foreigners.
>>
>>78090716
I've been there too except for Vietnam, and I can attest that all of them aren't much different from here.

>>78090783
It's about safety and work etiquette. Yes, Thailand is a country with the most Chinese population, but the Thais I've met are as laid back as us. Good luck finding job that correlates with your major there though.
>>
>chemistry
stick to Singapore bruh. the others' infrastructure is not yet fully developed to utilize chemists.
>>
>>78090849
long-story short, if you want to be judged solely by your expertise then you should choose singapore, vietnam, thailand in that order.
the rest you have to put extra effort to overcome chauvinistic privilege bullshit. yes, it includes myanmar, laos and cambodia
>>
>>78091044
Why the fuck are you so mad for some reason? Are you a chink or something?
>>
>>78090974
Thank you so much, Mr.

Listening to your opinions, I feel that I need to pay some visits to Singapore and Tailand before working. I'm lacking in knowledge on other Asian countries.

Really nice meeting you! 謝謝
>>
>>78091125
how the fuck its possible to tell truth without being perceived as mad by your easily-triggered muslim ass?
>>
>>78091125
Yang pergi layan tu kenapa
>>
>>78091125
>>78091044

Please calm down, brothers. I like both of your countries.

The relationship between your countries is the same of the one between China and Japan. It's so big a pity. However, I believe my Chinese friends. The stories of countries is no meaning to us.
>>
>>78091184
It's not a problem for telling the truth but continuously """""explaining""""" why all the other countries are shit again and again is just annoying as fuck. Make you look like a buttmad chink that can't stand his race is being purged in indon.
>>
File: hydratted.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
hydratted.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>78091044
>chauvinistic privilege bullshit
Isn't thats the norm there in Asia?
Are you minority or something?
>>
>>78091210
Layan sebab dia dari tadi cakap macam hantu gila. Jap tu pun dah cakap yang dia tahu pasal Bumiputra tapi dia sambung lagi pasal benda sama. I mean aku tak suruh pun budak jap ni dtg Malaysia tapi indog cina tu panas sgt dgn aku.
>>
>>78091333
Britain made too many reasons for it. You should study the dark side of your country, Mr.
>>
>>78091333
I think the point is specifically religious. Non-muslim nations in asia are significantly more secular.
>>
>>78091137
I just want to tell you to do your research about the countries that you want to visit and search for any prospective job that actually suits you. If I may suggest you, a job in oil company is the one that pays most. A friend of mine who works in Chevron just bought a new house in his first year of work.
>>
>>78091357
Dia memang setiap hari macam tu, dari dulu dekat setiap thread post benda yang sama. Lagi dilayan lagi la naik kepala. Biar je la bro. Biar dia panas sorang-sorang.
>>
>>78091357
I understand some of Malay language. Please don't use such non-decent words.
>>
>>78091378
Of all the nations pictured in your opening image, Britain only had control over two. Neither are the two presently arguing.
>>
>>78091357
Lawan dia bang, jangan mau harga diri negara awak dihina sama Cina.
>>
>>78091274
lmao, and you obviously not annoyed by posts and thread that ou can easily ignore, you're mad because you're being exposed as sorry pathetic excuse of a rece who cant do shit but leeching on foreigners hardwork.
its like looking at special ed kid with woodkart mad because his parents running in front of him to pull his retardkart, cute
>>
>>78091433
Thank you, but oil is a kind of resource that will extinct in the future. I'm searching for some material to recycle
>>
>>78091507
You will be dead and in the ground before oil loses its value. Even in a magical fairyland with solely renewable energy, remember where all plastics come from.
>>
>>78091507
How about renewable resource like biofuel. It's an emerging market and this tropical region is perfect for it.
>>
>>78091622
Have you ever heard the word "Biodegradable plastic"?

This material has many problems "now". However, something new will be invented as necessary is the mother of invention.
>>
>>78091666
Yes, "carbon fixation"

And in other ways, it will go.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>78091507
I'm in GameStop and saw this Japan bro
>>
>>78089910
Thanks for the wise words, I appreciate it.
Actually I have never taken employment under any consideration. I know I should. Instead I have always dreamed to keep studying till death bed for I want to see the limitation of human approach to science. I verily know I am sounding like some idiot. But this is what I have dreamt of.
This is why I am double majoring in Organic Chemistry and Biotechnology
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.