[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an honest question. Anything I should know about London,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493373440789.jpg (3MB, 2880x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1493373440789.jpg
3MB, 2880x1917px
I got an honest question.
Anything I should know about London, or traveling in England in general, if I were to go there?
For example:
>stay out of X part
>don't go to London go to Y its nicer
>don't do Z
Also no, I'm not obese and I don't plan on bringing cheeseburgers. Pls don't make me go ask reddit
>>
File: 1490861253739.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490861253739.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>pls respond
>>
london is like chiraq, bring a concealed with you but dont tell the cuck authorities or they will bin it for you.
>>
>stay out of all the parts of London
>don't go to London go to anywhere else in UK its nicer
>don't do London
>>
>>78079475
>>78079507
avoid london, got it
>>
>>78079605
Sure? Because we can insist even more
>>
>>78079661
I mean, most large cities in the U.S are just rape and murder simulators, I can believe London would be similar. But if you got facts layem on me, Pierre
>>
I didn't mind london when I visited, just wandered around to pubs and had drinks while doing touristy stuff in between. But I was with my buds and we're all military and stuck to the more affluent areas so maybe that's why.
>>
England's small but it's not that small. Don't try and visit 389 places in 2 weeks.
>>
Spend 1 day maximum in London and stay only in the central areas. After that go to the rural areas which are still English and white. They have a nice friendly medieval charm. I'd recommend Oxfordshire or Kent, they've got lots of castles and historical stuff that cater to American tourists. You can't go wrong with just exploring though, the England countryside is a treasure trove of hidden things to see.
>>
>>78079712
I'm a vet too, whatdya mean by this.
>>
Avoid East London, no real reason to leave Central London if you're visiting (which I recommend, it's a nice place) Don't believe all the memes.
If you're planning on a visit longer than a week I'd suggest going to Bath, York, Edinburgh, Cornwall, ect.
>>
>>78079708
It's the same thing evrywhere, don't worry.
My best vacation in UK was in reading, a city near London, people were nice and the city is comfy.
I guess there is a lot of place better than that in UK tho, I don't visited a lot of thing except London.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.