[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspergus in the Iberic Peninsula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1171.jpg (85KB, 490x700px)
IMG_1171.jpg
85KB, 490x700px
Hello /int/, im at a resort this week and the aspergus are honestly very good. I asked and they told me 60% of the imports come from portugal, the rest is mostly from spain.

My question: is it the Aspergus season in the Iberic peninsula?
>>
>>78072106
No. The export version of our asparagus receive the special sauce after being cut from the plant.
That's what sets them apart.
>>
>>78072177
Good post
>>
File: pengting.jpg (14KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
pengting.jpg
14KB, 450x450px
Aspergus is pretty poly when it comes to seasons. Just doesn't like frost. G*rms eat some cumskin coloured version for E*ster.

This is now a ting thread.

Wagwan /mebredrins/
>>
>dude weird smelling pee lmao

Worst vegetable
>>
>>78075534
kys my man
perhaps if you faggots actually learnt how to make a decent hollaindaise you'd 'get' it.
>>
>>78075534
My favorite part is the pee.
>>78072106
How do you cook it? Olive oil in the oven or in a pan is my go to, with salt and pepper. Garlic and onion is an added bonus.
>>78072177
>>78075458

The restaurant I used to work at would get octopus from Portugal. Do you like octopus?
>>
>>78075687
>How do you cook it? Olive oil in the oven or in a pan is my go to, with salt and pepper. Garlic and onion is an added bonus.
What the fuck is wrong with you.
You steam it, not boil it.
And if you're going to fry it you do so in the grease provided to you from the pancetta/bacon you fried first, or butter, not degenerate olive oil.
>>
>>78075766
sautee or oven still leaves a crisp texture, gotta admit I don't really boil vegetables. I feel it ruins them, besides corn. Don't usually have pancetta or bacon on hand to fry it and I try to stick to one protein a meal, be it chicken or beef. But the latter is something I'll try. Usually I use a basting oil infused with garlic and herbs, not just plain olive oil.

please, tell me more about your good cooking skills sweetie :)
>>
>>78076121
Sorry, just when you said 'in a pot' I took that to mean 'boiled'.
I have many skills. Cookery is but one of the weapons in my arsenel :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.