[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do not disturb is "no moleste" in Spanish NO MOLESTE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170807_182255.jpg (965KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_182255.jpg
965KB, 3264x1836px
>do not disturb is "no moleste" in Spanish

NO MOLESTE!
>>
>>78067776
why not italian? we're kinda relevant you know
>>
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just posting one word with the letters all capitalized? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.
>>
>STCREN
How to say it?
>>
>>78067776
>constipado in spanish means "having a cold"
>>
>>78067844
styren
>>
>>78067844
>STCREN
This is not a C. This is an Ö, you idiot. STÖREN.
>>
>>78067776
Well, that was the meaning in latin molestare
>>
>>78067776
Pos no molestes pinche gringo
>>
Spaniards are the manliest euros
>>
>>78068694
>>78068742
NO MOLESTE
>>
>>78067950
Same 'ere.

Except here "embaraçado" means the same as "embarrassed" (the word in English came from Portuguese), but in Spanish it means "pregnant".

Fucking weirdos.
>>
>>78069820
We have embarazoso for that
>>
>>78069864
Embaraçoso means embarrassing. Embaraçado means embarrassed.

This is confusing to write.
>>
>>78069919
In any case it seems we got it from old portuguese when it was used for dificultad and estorbo
>>
>>78070064
Yeah, the meaning in Portuguese is also slightly different from English, since it can also mean those two.

Estorvo is such a good word that doesn't translate too well to English.
>>
>>78067776
Well when someone is disturbing you you can think of it as molestation of the mind so in that context no moleste kinda makes sense.
>>
pls no moleste
>>
NO MOLESTE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.