[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen when she dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: kuningatar-elisabet.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kuningatar-elisabet.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
What will happen when she dies?
>>
brits will start licking anyone else's butt because it's their culture
>>
Britain will sink
>>
her son will be crowned king
>>
File: brexit expectations.png (546KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brexit expectations.png
546KB, 800x1200px
>>78066389
This. The whole country will fall apart.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3
>>
Every brit has to ejaculate on her corpse while singing god save the queen.
>>
Hopefully Australia and Canada become republics.
>>
>>78066389
Will you finally stop this stupid monarchy thing and become a republic?
>>
Charles or William will become king I guess?
>>
>>78066345
All they gotta do is cut off her foot and a new queen will grow from the severed foot.
>>
>>78066405
He'll more likely abdicate.
>>
Do most brits consider her a traitor? She just sat by idly as her country went to shit.
>>
The World will cry
>>
>>78066470
not any time soon

>>78066515
of course not what the fuck are you talking about
>>
a sultanate shall start inshallah
>>
File: 78gta.jpg (89KB, 881x566px)
78gta.jpg
89KB, 881x566px
>>78066551

Yeah I'll be crying alright...tears of laughter at the trolling
>>
>>78066345
lots of public holidays and the country will be very very nationalistic for a few months
>>
Charlieboy takes over
>>
>>78066616
Dirty potato whore
>>
>>78066564
He's american.
>>
>>78066662
>nationalistic Muslims
>>
>>78066706

ah yes mexico, the country where you can see 50 people hanged off a bridge when you drive to work in the morning
>>
>>78066488
Who would take hisplace?
>>
>>78066900
his son
>>
UK will go full halal.
>>
>>78066459
Over my fucking dead body
>>
>>78066900
His wifes son.
>>
>>78066900
William, at least in Britain's case.
>>
>>78066861
Yeah, jealous?
>>
>>78066345
a lot of shitposting on int
>>
Charles will abdicate the crown to William. He has to if the Monarchy has any chance of maintaining a good standing. I'm sure that has been the plan for a few years already. People aren't too fond of Charles and especially don't like that whore of a wife he has.
>>
>>78066459
nope
>>
if*
>>
>>78066345
A new Monarch will hatch from the eggs that she has laid under the Earth's crust.
>>
>>78066345
In January I started my "when the queen dies" folder, and already have over 250 images, many of it OC, that I will mercilessly unleash in a steady, unending stream once she finally gives up the ghost.

These attacks will be brutal beyond anything previously experienced by any int poster, and all Brits will cower in helpless terror as I scathe their erstwhile monarch in 900x700 pixels.

British self esteem will plummet, and when my scorching torrent of immensely powerful image macros is irrevocably released onto the unsuspecting British int populace, of an absolute certainty, there will be incessant wailing and hopeless misery-inspired gnashing of teeth.

On this day in the year. two thousand and seventeen, you have been duly warned.
>>
>>78066345
i feel her death very soon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.