[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw im gonna collect the fuck out of liberty caps when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (19KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 225x224px
>mfw im gonna collect the fuck out of liberty caps when the season comes

Fuck me m8s if i find some this is gonna be my first trip

>tfw these little devils are all over europe, illegal, yet free to collect in nature settings
>>
>>78066339
Kek'd after I googled what the liberty caps were

Do it bro... We never managed to do that with m8s when we were younger.
>>
File: pepe joint.jpg (71KB, 910x913px) Image search: [Google]
pepe joint.jpg
71KB, 910x913px
>visit a danish drug site
>apparently the season for liberty caps have already begun around here
holy shit m8ties
>>
>>78066703
thanks finn bro :)
>>
>>78066339
Your family's mobile devices are now on a local high GPS watch list.
>>
never had time, sounds scary
>>
>>78067556
>american's think europeans live in police states just because he does
>>
>>78067646
If you think you're invulnerable, you're weak.
>>
File: astonished black man.gif (1MB, 213x210px) Image search: [Google]
astonished black man.gif
1MB, 213x210px
>>78067677
>its an american tries to sound cool and edgy post
>>
>>78066339
Are liberty caps shrooms?

First time I took shrooms was pretty nice. It was like I was experiencing everything as a child again. Instead of tasting like nothing water tasted how it did when I was very young. Instead of my eyes passing over everything automatically I was seeing everything like when you're a kid and take notice of every nook and cranny and want to explore.

It was pretty nice. Hope you enjoy your trip op.
>>
>>78069233
>Are liberty caps shrooms?
yeah after all i have read
pretty potent ones apparently

>First time I took shrooms was pretty nice. It was like I was experiencing everything as a child again. Instead of tasting like nothing water tasted how it did when I was very young. Instead of my eyes passing over everything automatically I was seeing everything like when you're a kid and take notice of every nook and cranny and want to explore.
sounds good

>Hope you enjoy your trip op.
me too
but first ill have to find some of course
>>
>>78069326
You were a dick to me randomly so I curse your first trip. It will be terrible.
>>
File: Nicekida.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nicekida.png
28KB, 300x300px
>>78069373
>be american
>be a child
>>
>tfw every trip sucks now and you had to drop them
thanks brain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.