[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cant make this shit up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7445.png (993KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7445.png
993KB, 750x1334px
cant make this shit up
>>
gringos get shot all the time the brazil
>>
Its like people dont even do research before travelling to Brazil,.
>>
>>78061817
Its not like im blaming her or anything but fuck we should put some big signs of "Dont enter the fucking favelas its not cool and you will not be more "accepting of poor people" to enter them, you could get shot" (for people who could think like that or similar or some shit)
>>
>>78062535
Also sorry she could become more accepting of poor people but still, favelas are dangerous as fuck
>>
>>78062535
I'll blame her. all day long The favelas are known to be dangerous, if she didn't know that it her own fault for being an ignorant moron.
>>
Who the hell goes to places like Brazil or Venezuela, I don't understand this.
>>
>>78061817
whats so hard to make about this?

dumb white people that never stepped foot out of the suburbs get caught in the hoods out here as well. They lack self awareness and step into dangerous areas thinking everything is fine and get robbed.

Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Bad neighborhood? gtfo asap. Don't put yourself in situations you don't have to be in just because you wanna experience the slums just so you can brag to your yuppie friends.
>>
>>78062861
USA is hardly first world when you think about it.
>>
>>78062806
Basically this. She didn't deserve it, but if she hadn't been retarded, it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>78062963
Basically this. It's like a more mild version of Brazil.
>>
>>78062846
well, the problem is that she went in a fucking favela

it's like going to USA and go to detroit's ghetto, actually worse
>>
>>78062963
Personally I think the term first world should be reserved for the small handful of countries that have effectively eliminated poverty. Neither of our cunts is included there.
>>
>>78062963
>USA is hardly first world when you think about it.
Yes, don't come here.
>>
>>78061817
It's just a little wound, no big deal, happens all the time.
>>
>>78062535
We should just ban tourists from entering Brazil, it's that simple.
>>
File: 1492614218994.jpg (90KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1492614218994.jpg
90KB, 1200x654px
>Go to Brazil on vacation
>Get shot

Honestly she should consider herself lucky that she didn't get raped 50 times by sperm-spraying favela monkeys.
>>
Where is the favela located on the female body, and why does how she groomed it matter to the article?
>>
looks like people are starting to take my advice about killing anglos on sight.

Good job.
>>
Aren't there nice parts of the favelas and bad parts?
>>
>>78063922
No, favela is the bad part. Out of it is the good one
>>
>>78064153
But you're missing out on an essential part of Brazillian culture!
>>
fuck off
>>
>>78061817
Dumb slut
>>
All Brazilians are stupid animals

What was she thinking going to fucking Brazil?
>>
File: 1501487322240.jpg (50KB, 720x901px) Image search: [Google]
1501487322240.jpg
50KB, 720x901px
>>78061817
Literally deserves it. That's what you get for entering a favela.
>>
>>78061817
I thought foreigners were safe in the paradise knowns as Brazil?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8&ytbChannel=Canal%20KondZilla
>>
>>78063922
I don't know about "parts"
Some favelas are safer than others but only fags who go to one to buy drugs regularly would know.
>>
>>78064472
>What was she thinking going to fucking Brazil?

Basically this. Everyone who comes to Brazil must be either very naive or lacking some brain cells.
>>
>>78063263
>it's like going to USA and go to detroit's ghetto,
>thinking detroit is that bad

you probably have never been there and just believe the memes said on /pol/

see here >>>/o/17676667

>>>/o/17677603
>>
It's like the amerifats that try to contact isolated beduin tribes which are known to be extremely hostile to foreigners which enter their territory.
Amerifats above get really mad and try to raise lawsuits and shit.
If you poke the bear,would you expect it to cuddle with you ?
>>
>>78065838
What's the most dangerous area near you?
>>
File: mc bin laden.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mc bin laden.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
who else unironically loves favela core music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEm-rU5sAE
>>
She was probably buying drugs or something
>>
>>78066005
You're probably right, good point.
>>
>>78065919
I am in Cairo rn,but I'm originally from luxor
2 hours north of us by train you will hit a city called souhag which is literally the Detroit of Egypt
4 hours south west you will hit nubian beduins,95 % of them are no different than the stereotypical tyrone from America
>lives of welfare from gov
>hates gov
>MUH REPARATIONS BROWN BOI
>ditches woman after third child
>strong bling bling culture
>>
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.
>>
>>78062963
The U.S. is a first world country with third world countries sprinkled throughout it.
I think that's the best way to put it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.