[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. Your opinion on neoliberalism Personally: >flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: neoliberal.png (459KB, 633x632px) Image search: [Google]
neoliberal.png
459KB, 633x632px
1. Your cunt
2. Your opinion on neoliberalism

Personally:
>flag
I think it's great except a lot of people go too far with the whole open borders shit. I don't want to see traditional cultures destroyed but at the same time I am receptive to a limited amount of skilled immigrants
>>
>>78053424
we have to end it
>>
>>78053424
Probably the best political ideology based on scientific evidence, /pol/tards hate it because muh feels.
Free trade and globalization are proven to be positive to society.
>>
>>78053424
flag
trash
>>
>>78055658
Why?
>>
>>78056118
Because I don't think selling out my country to the highest bidder and opening borders for everyone to enter is a good idea.
>>
>>78055517
this
>>
OP, kindly drink bleach.
Fuck noeliberalism.
>>
>>78056353
t. Slobodan Milosevic
>>
Anyone who is a neo-liberal is either a jew or has been judaized
Those who are judaized are worse than the jews themselves for they are traitors
>>
File: _85372400_3uj7e9qu.jpg (63KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_85372400_3uj7e9qu.jpg
63KB, 624x351px
Neo-liberalism and liberalism is a parasite on Western civilizations around the world. These people have to be stoped before they destroy our countries even more then they already have.
>>
>>78056753
wtf. i like neo-liberalism now
>>
>>78056412
T. Janez Janša
>>
>>78053424
>I don't want to see traditional cultures
In a free market the will of the people will see what cultures need to be preserved or not
>>
1. Oosutoria
2. don't know, but it's the result I always get in whatsyourpoliticalopinion-online tests.
>>
File: IMG_2270.jpg (135KB, 1195x1145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.jpg
135KB, 1195x1145px
Capitalist cancer crushing the middle class and turning most of the world into a labour camp. It's literally led to a new Gilded Age that's gotten so bad that companies are actually moving production back from China to America because workers here are even more desperate and easy to exploit.

>hurr durr it's been great for the poor look at these world bank stats

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/exposing-great-poverty-reductio-201481211590729809.html

When you strip away the manipulation of the figures you find that about 70% of the world's population still lives in extreme poverty, and the only real improvement has been in China, where heavy state intervention is still a major factor.

If you unironically consider yourself a neoliberal then I hope you enjoy your cyberpunk dystopia with a Google microchip in your brain.
>>
>>78057126
also, I don't know why but it's used like a curse word in my country. "That's neoliberal" seems to be almost as bad as "That's nazi". Even communism is not frowned upon that much.
>>
File: IMG_1391.png (568KB, 701x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.png
568KB, 701x767px
>>78057237

Communism was kinder to Eastern Europe than neoliberalism has been.
>>
Not a big fan of capitalism but I might stand to gain quite a bit from it due to being in a relatively privileged position so meh. Not a fan of open borders shit though.
>>
>>78057156
70%? Are you serious? By the way, your opinion piece is shit.

>Some economists go further and advocate for an IPL of $5 or even $10 - the upper boundary suggested by the World Bank. At this standard, we see that some 5.1 billion people - nearly 80 percent of the world's population - are living in poverty today.

Fails to account for cost of living...no shit $10/day is poor in the first world, but it's perfectly livable in others.
>>
>>78057494

That's including cost of living m8.
>>
I just haven't seen another political philosophy that can compete or price or works better. If you reduce the open borders a bit you can preserve culture better and have some kind of were state to provide for the worse off in society
>>
>>78056266
this
>>
>>78053424
>not being a technocracy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.