[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. some muslims had just visited to Hungary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 72mGDN1YGNOGGWB1s.jpg (178KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
72mGDN1YGNOGGWB1s.jpg
178KB, 1024x683px
Yeah, I know. But guess what. They gave an interview and they said they actually like it here!

this_was_entirely_unexpected.tiff
What should our next move be? For now they have us flabbergasted.
>>
>>78053378
send em back to germany
>>
What did they like about it?
>>
File: 1491021612202.jpg (154KB, 984x734px) Image search: [Google]
1491021612202.jpg
154KB, 984x734px
>tfw saw Muslims for the first time here
>>
>>78053378
What the fuck
Send them back to austria NOW!
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>>78053378
Kick them out toward infested G*rmany, you don't want these things spreading. Trust me Yuropoor you need to save yourselves. As soon as they say they like it, you're not safe, they'll try to turn it into a shithole.
t. guy who shot terrorists attempting to terrorize in my city

and yes, I was acquitted for my vigilantism by the judge
>>
>>78053448
>What did they like about it?

Not being shot at. Also apparently it's nice bathing in a lake without fear for their lives. But the joke is kinda on them because Lake Balaton is chock full of unexploded bombs, and airplanes from WW 1-2.
I'm guessing they haven't had much time to read our history yet :D
>>
>>78053633
what city?
>>
>>78053378

You guys should have shot them on sight. Thats the only way they will respect you
>>
>>78053473
Don't you have millions of arabs?
>>
>swedish tourists
Thanks wizzair
>>
>>78053378
Bleach qt 3.14
>>>/soc/25531591
>>
>>78054899
None, he's a /pol/tard virgin faggot that's LARPing as "Le saviour of Le white race" to look cool on a Cambodian fishing board. It's the equivalent of someone posting the navy seal copypasta because they actually want people to think they're tough.
>>
Lmfao, send them back anon. Muslims don't assimilate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.