[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

f you travel to Bergen just please fly around Norway on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bergen.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bergen.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
f you travel to Bergen just please fly around Norway on your way to the western fjords.

The country itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Imagine if you mix belgian snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming swedes then you get close to the scum that lives in Norway. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't Bergen, we are norwegians"
Some friends of mine got literally
>shot in Oslo
>knife stabbed in Nordland
>bottle raped in Stavanger
for no reason at all.

The few times something shitty happens in Bergen and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Norwayfuck will comment "That could never happen in Norway because we are just so much better than Bergen"

So please. If you visit Bergen just skip Norway. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the n*rwegian "people"
>>
I will never travel in Norway and you know why? Because you Norwegians find funny to sell everything in high prices. For example, a glass of Coca Cola costs $10 in your country.
>>
>>78053759
>$10

FYI You get four 1,5L bottles of cola for $10 in all Kiwi stores in Norway
>>
>>78053350
Prover du å snakke dritt om hjembyen min eller ikke? skjonner ikke helt
>>
>>78053350
Hotdog 7 EURO? Go fuck yourself and ur pointless country.
>>
>>78054444
This is just insanely expensive
>>
>>78054744
for you, for us it's pocket change
>>
>>78054843
For everyone in this world.
>>
>>78054871
world is poor then
>>
>>78054924
If bunch of snow niggers are sitting on oil pipe and overprice everything so they could pay benefits to NEETs it doesn't mean everyone else is poor
>>
File: purchasing_power.jpg (324KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
purchasing_power.jpg
324KB, 1260x1260px
The purchasing power in Norway isn't even that high desu

The average American can buy more than average Norwegian
>>
>>78055460
yeah but at least we don't have any ghettos or anything close to it. Heck we don't even have any "run down" places anywhere in the country
>>
you are all retarded, these smug fuckers have heaven on earth minus the weather and no fresh food
and nobody is invading them! fuck sake
>>
>>78054444
How much of those 10 are taxes?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.