[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't deserve to stand next to the Portuguese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170807_000152.jpg (46KB, 620x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_000152.jpg
46KB, 620x278px
You don't deserve to stand next to the Portuguese
>>
*sits on the portuguese*
>>
File: Yozora opinion.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yozora opinion.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>pic related
Why is Yozora so perfect anyway?
>>
4ever best girl
>>
fuck you portugal
>>
Isn't Portugal a province of Spain?
>>
>>78050512
Go away
>>
>>78050512
that's okay. we're not keen on being 500kms close to another spic again.
>>
File: Sena-smile.png (778KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sena-smile.png
778KB, 1280x720px
First off, Sena's a beauty. You'd go lesbian for her, girls, and gays would go straight as a board for her. That's how beautiful she is. Her oppai game is strong, and she's not afraid to show it- wearing a sexy bikini on her even sexier bikini body. Her blond hair is silky smooth, and her eyes blue like the sky. Plus, she rocks the butterfly hairpin like a boss.
Second, Sena's a gamer girl. What about that isn't AWESOME? She kicks ass in RPGs, and is a pro at Otome games.
Third, you can't help but want to give her a big ol' hug. She just can't seem to make any female friends, since they envy her incredible looks
Fourth, she's whacky, to the point of Kodaka calling her the weirdest of the Neighbors Club. She likes being called "meat", plays eroge games, and even weirder things I dare not list.
Fifth: She's the dumbest smart-person known to man. While she excels academically, she easily gets caught in Yozora's tricks and lies (which are obviously so, according to Kodaka). That means you can trick her into doing all sorts of things
Sixth: She's an Otaku girl. Enough said.

So, Sena is hands-down, an awesome waifu. 10/10 on the waifu scale. Don't try any funny business with her, or I'll give you blunt head trauma with a potato
>>
>>78050512
Only the Portuguese deserve to stand among the Portuguese
>>
Destroy all anime and animeposters.
>>
>>78050554
pls sit on my face
>>
>>78051437
I actually prefer Sena over yozora.
>>
File: Yozora dominating Meat.webm (3MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Yozora dominating Meat.webm
3MB, 560x315px
>>78051862
>Hisasi Haganai doujin
>YES.png
>the Meat one comes out first, okay
>Yozora one finally gets translated
>half of it is Meatsex again
I mad
>>
File: 1484149271674.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1484149271674.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>78051560
Why you wanna destroy 4chan?
>>
Is the novel/manga still ongoing?
>>
>>78051862
Good
>>
File: Haganai thread.jpg (565KB, 2000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Haganai thread.jpg
565KB, 2000x1075px
>>78052139
The novels concluded, the manga is still ongoing but they added an alternate take second series made of short stories I think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.