[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on Ethiopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_428.png (168KB, 362x311px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_428.png
168KB, 362x311px
Your opinion on Ethiopia
>>
>>78050107
Like the fact they are building a dam to piss off the Egyptians
>>
>>78050107
* Nubia
They're all right.
>However, the Greek formation may be a folk etymology for the Ancient Egyptian term athtiu-abu, which means 'robbers of hearts'.
Does anybody know why this is?
>>
>>78050193
They are a very beautiful and romantic people and anyone that goes there loses their heart to love
>>
File: ethiopian-montage.jpg (80KB, 840x365px) Image search: [Google]
ethiopian-montage.jpg
80KB, 840x365px
>>78050225
They look interesting that's for sure.
>>
>>78050193

Ethtiopian comes from Aithiopes which literally means 'Burned face'.
>>
>>78050107

they're practically white.
>>
File: amhara_woman.jpg (21KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
amhara_woman.jpg
21KB, 236x340px
>>78050418
Ethiopians are 100% pure black race and they're the proof that 100% black peoples can build a civilization and resist an invasion
>>
>>78050459

ethiopians are caucasoids. they're white. deal with it, fran.
>>
File: FgM8kyJ.jpg (154KB, 620x875px) Image search: [Google]
FgM8kyJ.jpg
154KB, 620x875px
>>78050492
>trust me, i'm white
>>
>>78050492
Race isn't based on skull lol
>>
>>78050544

here is jared taylor, world-famous and renowned white nationalist, talking about ethiopians (the ethiopian jews in this segment to be specifically).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNXJdCM54U
>>
>>78050601
>world-famous and renowned retard
Ah, what an accomplishment, surely he has something interesting to say
>>
File: UjXkLCJ.jpg (94KB, 810x312px) Image search: [Google]
UjXkLCJ.jpg
94KB, 810x312px
Ethiopians/Somalis/Eritreans have had ancestry test and it shows that they have both Sub-Saharan and Arab DNA in them you dipshit.

The Horn of Africa went through the Arab Slave trade as well. They're still black/part black.
>>
>>78050728
somalian blacks look physically blacks

ethiopian blacks look different in their structure
>>
I ate at an Ethiopian restaurant for lunch. Ethiopians are cool people who are proud of their heritage.
>>
>>78050107
Pretty ok for an African country.
>>
One of the only black nations which has its shit together.
>>
The one of the only groups of non-degenerate blacks in existence.

Shame that they tried communism instead of sticking with their based as fuck monarchy.
>>
shitty african country that is run by corruption like every other african country
>>
has a lot of potential thanks to chinese investment. they should annex eritrea again
>>
interesting and perhaps a tad underrated, certainly did bobble around ancient history

inb4 some absolute madman finds the ark of the covenant there
>>
>>78050107
Pretty good considering I am one.
>>
>>78053229
Also this guy is right in saying that we are mostly all half Arab >>78050728. But I wouldn't go so far as to say we are white.
>>
>>78050107
rightful italian clay
>>
>>78050770
>look physically black
What did he mean by this?
You do realize that there isn't that large of a difference between Somalia,Eritrea and Ethiopia?
>>
>>78050107
pretty cool guy, fights muslim and doesn't afraid of anything
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinian%E2%80%93Adal_war
>>
>>78050107
I know someone from ethiopia and he looks very german.
>>
They are basically White.
>>
The biggest crime communities in my region of the city are Somali/Ethiopian. I also rarely see the men working, rather
just loitering around sidewalks in the middle of the day staring at people as they ealk by.

The West Africans here are quite well behaved, speak fluent english, aren't devoutly religious, rerack the weights at the gym. I prefer them.
>>
honorary aryans
>>
>>78050107
Ethiopians are the best white Africans
>>
Ethiopia is proof that whites can also fail at state-building
>>
>>78055649
True alpha males!White boi btfo
>>
>>78055649
They do work.
It's just that instead of doing crime they just loiter around after work and have a cup of tea.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.