[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15 firefighters arrested in Italy for starting blazes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 456201-forest-fire-pixabay.jpg (138KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
456201-forest-fire-pixabay.jpg
138KB, 640x360px
All this so they could get emergency pay.

Let's face it, Italy has been a place on the verge of utter collapse, with rampant corruption, crime and human scum infesting every layer of their society for pretty much over 2500 years.
This country is irredeemable. The only solution to this problem is nuking, repeatedly.
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/15-firefighters-arrested-in-sicily-for-starting-blazes-to-claim-emergency-pay.
>>
Italians just need a second chance.
>>
>>78046715
>Sicily

I knew it. I was going to say southern Italy, and there you are.

I wonder what made them such a criminal race. Bet it was Arabo-Turkish admixture, after all, if you sleep with the dog you're going to get its flees.

I feel sorry for the decent parts of Italy. Must be hell for them. Might as well annex everything south of Naples (including Naples itself) to Albania. That would be closer to the natural order of things.
>>
>>78046715
>Sicily
Fucking terroni
>>
>>78046736
if 2500 years weren't enough time to fix their damn society, even an eternity would be insufficient.
>>
In Brazil, south Italians are called Carcamanos.
Probably has some Arab reason to that.
>>
>>78046715
The north of Italy isn't too bad, but by that point you may as well just got to Austria or France.
Fucking south is literally Africa
>>
based terrone wasting hardly earned wh*te monies
>>
>>78046850
>poland
>most trustworthy: germany
>least trustworthy: germany

poland is a tsundere. tsundere!
>>
>>78046990
The Polish Paradox.

Explaining it is comparable to explaining the Holy Trinity.
>>
>>78046715
>Let's face it, Italy has been a place on the verge of utter collapse, with rampant corruption, crime and human scum infesting every layer of their society for pretty much over 2500 years.
Italy should learn from the achievements of Hungary
>>
>>78046990
Hey, they've figured out that you cant trust Germans, but you can rely on them like clockwork to burn down Warsaw... so in that sense you can trust the German to invade and set everything on fire
>>
>>78046715
hungarians are subhumans
#hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
hungarians are subhumans
>>
Lmfao i can fuck a magyar girl every night for € 20 on our sidewalks.

But ''muh blondeeezm aryanz''
>>
>>78046715
lol
>>
>>78047095
>>78047143
t. Carmine Pellegrino
>>
>>78046715
Said the tri-anon
>>
>>78046990
>>78047028
Not at all. They probably think that anything to do with Germans, products, technology, services, IS super trustworthy. Which is true. Germans work like clockwork. Precise and perfect.
As for the people... well. We Huns find Germans trustworthy, but obviously our Polish friends don't share the sentiment as they had been really butthurt towards them ever since that Molotov Ribbentrop pact thing. Oh and the genocide stuff.
In the Germans' defense, that was rightful Prussian clay, Polish people should've just gave it back, but noooo they had anger the bull, and were surprised when they got the horns and were BTFO'd.
>>
>>78046818
That level of butthurt wow
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.