[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Indians feel about China and the current conflict? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: india_vs_china.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
india_vs_china.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
How do Indians feel about China and the current conflict?
If I was Indian, I would be really afraid, because China will always try to keep India down
>>
>>78045950
Nothing's gonna happen
>>
>>78045950
Theres never going to be a full blown India-china war again. Just some border skirmishes and muscle flexing.
The current conflict began with China making roads inside Bhutan's region and then Indian forces removed them without using violence, since our pact with Bhutan says so. Now China is saying we are infiltrating inside their border.
>>
>>78046339
>>78046428
how can you know there is never gonna be a war?
Shit can escalate quickly through a random incident, and if neither side wants to back down, a war will happen
>>
>>78046496
china here, it won't
>>
Even if the current despot in office loves China everyone here will be rooting for Pajeet and Kumar

Kill them Chinks

Kill them all
>>
>>78046496
Because nukes and both India and China have strong and some common allies who would try to calm the situation.
>>
>>78046600
>>78046657
that's what people said before WW1 happend
>>
>>78046742
the alliances they have is not enough to go to war for, in ww1 it was the availability of a comparably simple war goal that made germany and allies join

the experience of the previous sino-indian war tells that if there is a border war nothing meaningful will come out of it
results will only be evident in diplomacy
>>
>>78046657
>both India and China have strong and some common allies
Who?
>>
File: bohemia-2-v.jpg (96KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
bohemia-2-v.jpg
96KB, 650x750px
1.) China invades India
2.) China nukes the cow belt
3.) India losses a sizable amount of its retarded population
4.) ????
5.) India a first world country now

Thx China.
>>
>>78047180
US and Russia?
>>
>>78047232
US doesn't have any military alliance with India, Russia doesn't have one either aside from selling them weapons and some defence exercises so they're under no obligation to help.
US doesn't give a damn to bother working with China and Russia really doesn't like them to the point they'd ally with them either

Real winner would be Russia selling cheap arse fuel to the chinks and slavshit guns to the Indians
>>
>>78046742
There were no nukes in 1914.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.