[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in Israel means to live in constant fear. If you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: bibi1.jpg (98KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
bibi1.jpg
98KB, 330x270px
Living in Israel means to live in constant fear.
If you will ask me if I think that my country will exist within 10-15 years I will tell you that I honestly don't know.

It must be nice to live in a country where you don't spend your days in worrying about the future.
>>
>Israel gives me a feeling of sadness
>you mention Israel and I think of war and chaos
>it scares me a lot, that there might be explosives in the street
>very resigned people
NO PUEDE SER

https://youtu.be/6Ktc-8zagd0
>>
>>78044730
>It must be nice to live in a country where you don't spend your days in worrying about the future
true. in russia there is always a possibility of a government economic default, revolution, civil war, any kinds of crisis or just collapse of the country itself
>>
>>78044730
Israel isn't going anywhere, the US will not allow its destruction and you people probably have enough tactical nukes you can force any and all countries in the region to a standstill.

Your hawks basically closing the door on the two state solution is a different matter altogether, but I wouldn't call political or demographic change anihilation.

As for safety I'm not saying you guys have it easy but I probably have a better chance of getting killed out in the street than you do.
>>
boo hoo ((((
>>
File: brussels today.jpg (51KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
brussels today.jpg
51KB, 650x420px
>>78044730
>It must be nice to live in a country where you don't spend your days in worrying about the future.

ya don't say?
>>
Everyone nation has reasons to be worried about their future

Western Europe: Islam
Eastern Europe: Russia
>>
>>78044730
You have nuclear weapons and submarines; you'll be fine. If you are in a desperate situation, you can always nuke Gaza with a small device or something. No real problem.
>>
>>78044730
Good
You deserve it
>>
>>78044947
You shouldn't talk to your creations like that
>>
>>78044730
Should have stayed in Europe where you fuckers belong.
>>
It's funny that people talk all the time about Israel getting destroyed, but no one seems to really understand the gravity of destroying Israel.

In that event, you have a 100% chance of a holocaust. Do you really expect Palestinians or whatever motley crew of sand niggers to give any quarter to an Israeli? Are you mentally prepared to see the most well documented genocide in history? You'll see pictures, live streams, people dying on social media. The smoke will be visible from space.
>>
>>78045034
True Jewish genocide will never stop being hilarious
>>
>>78044730
>It must be nice to live in a country where you don't spend your days in worrying about the future.
I don't spend my days worrying, but I honestly don't know what the future holds for us (hwhites) in South Africa. It doesn't look too promising though.
>>
>>78045166
*AR*P GENOCIDE

REMEMBER WHO HAS BIGGER GUNS

IF THE SHTF THE FAKESTINIANS ARE GOING DOWN
>>
>>78044730
אולי תפסיק כבר להתבכיין יא פחדן
>>
>>78044730
I am so sorry to hear that
Why don't you come to Germany and live in peace and security?
>>
>>78045034
FORTUNATELY THE FAKESTINIANS ARE OUTGUNNED CORRUPT AND DISORGANIZED AND ALWAYS WILL BE
>>
>>78045567
THEY WONT LET HIM IN HES NOT SYRIAN
>>
>>78045034
I don't think the world community would sit idle while millions or jews are systematically killed off
>>
>>78045594
YEAH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAS ALWAYS HAD THE BACK OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLOHOAX

BUT AMERICA WOULD PROLLY BAIL OUT ISRAEL IF THEY GOT REALLY QUQT NOT THAT THEY WOULD CAUSE ALL THEIR ENEMIES ARE WEAKLINGS
>>
>>78045633
DUBZ
>>
israel has one of the strongest armies in the world, has nukes and there is a strong rumor that it's ready to use those nukes indiscriminately (one jew war expert even mentioned specifically nuking rome) if it faces a defeat in a war with arabs, so called "samson option"

it's the world should be saved from israel, not vice versa

its only realistic chance to fall it's if it goes the south african way
>>
>>78045702
/int memes aside why would they nuke Rome?
>>
samson option is not a viable option or tactics, sorry
>>
>>78045753
CAUSE MUH TEMPLE
>>
>>78045753
no idea what goes through their mind

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

it was said by this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_van_Creveld
>>
>>78045773
UQUQ
>>
>>78045822
>everything is going to be nuked because this random guy no one has ever heard of is trying to say provocative things
>>
>>78045895
pls dont nuke us
we are sorry for holocaust
>>
>>78044730
Mate my country is 5 minutes away from being flooded with shitskins and turning into a colony thanks to your countrymen, and the "government" are fucking in on it. Come back when you actually have a problem.
>>
>>78044730
This is the future Israel chose, once our civilisation collapses, it won't survive more than 10 years given its dependence on foreign support and foreign trade
>>
>>78044730
>>78044730
Shut the fuck up you kike. In 10 years your """""country""""" will be a province of the Islamic caliphate and all Jews will have been deported to Hell.
>>
>>78044730
Yeah, it must be.
>>
israel is literally the best country on earth. stop whining kiddo
>>
The key to your problem is not caring about the future of your country, but only about your own future.

Every single Jew can easily move to the USA or to any of the other Anglophone countries, let alone the EU. So you can always leave when your country becomes unbearable.
>>
>>78044730
Just stop occupying Palestinian territory. Tell the settlers to fuck off, and withdraw your military.
>>
File: 1497570936131.jpg (333KB, 796x850px) Image search: [Google]
1497570936131.jpg
333KB, 796x850px
>>78045895

it was de facto admitted by by golda meir, your prime minister from 70ss:

>I recall the words spoken to me many years ago by Golda Meir, Mother Israel, when she was prime minister. At a point during an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme, I interrupted her to say: “Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you’re saying… You are saying that if ever Israel was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and the whole world down with it?”
>Golda replied, without the shortest of pauses for reflection, and in the gravel voice that could charm or intimidate American Presidents according to need, “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

http://www.alanhart.net/farewell-israel-myth-and-reality/

also just as a window into their mind, from a poem written by a jew author:

>I want to be a danger,
>I want to be a danger to the world,
>so that after my destruction, not a single blade of grass will remain on the face of the Earth

>And yet, there is a right reserved only to us Jews (if indeed any human on Earth has this right): to be destroyed and to take the weary and sated world with us to the non-existence, along with its wondrous libraries and heart-stirring tunes – just so, after we descend to the grave, while the ground emits radioactive rays to all four winds.
>Indeed – we have the right! It is mine, too!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154608

hm, i certainly have a deja vu
>>
File: 1469286043857.jpg (44KB, 280x237px) Image search: [Google]
1469286043857.jpg
44KB, 280x237px
>>78046154
no? you need a visa?
>>
>>78046213
rude tqbh

>If I can't have stuff you won't have stuff too!
>>
>>78045822
>>78046213
What a bunch of assholes desu.
>>
File: 1472682458657.jpg (21KB, 552x311px) Image search: [Google]
1472682458657.jpg
21KB, 552x311px
>>78046213
>>78046289
>>78046358
>>
>>78044730
hopefully it is gone in the next 10 - 15 years
>>
Good thing i'm fucking off to Berlin soon, see you sandjews and sandniggers

Israelies are THE worst
>>
>>78045594
Kek
>>
>>78048195
Take me with you śenpai
>>
>>78044730

The jew cries in pain as he sticks a knife into someones back
>>
>>78048260
What is your background, gender, and age?
>>
>>78045594
nice
>>
>>78048398
Pure Lithuanian, not post-USSR
Male, willing to be female(male)
>>
Why don't Israel just move? Use your shekels to buy up Madagascar like Hitler intended.
>>
>>78044730
I dont give a fuck how dangerous it is. However there are one problem i cant pass. Why the fuck its so expensive there? Falafel sammich 8 euros. WTF? Coffe takeaway 4 euros. What faggotry is this?
>>
>>78048491
Sorry mate
You're gonna have to figure it out alone

What about lithuanian citizenship?
>>
>>78048581
>Falafel sammich 8 euros
That's how much falafel sammich cost in Paris 10 years ago when I was there.
>>
>>78048581
>visit literally homeland of Jews
>expects cheap stuff

mate
>>
>>78048625
I have a French citizenship but no money
>>
>>78048915
> has EU citizenship
??????
mate
Save some cash and move to anyfuckingwhere in EU

Holy shit
>>
>>78044817

Wow, it sounds like you're talking about Spain m8
>>
>>78044817
That's more of a problem with Russians themselves than Israels geographical dilemma. You guys could have all the dice rolled into your favour and you'd still find some way to fuck it up in the end.

That's what being a Russian really means.
>>
nah mate I live in finland and I too spend my days worrying about the future
>>
>>78049222
Yeah but, that's because you're suicidal right?
>>
>>78044730
Worry not hebrew bro.
It won't help anyway.
>>
>>78046213
I knew this, you'll see, the kikes will take the whole world with them, it is a question of when.
>>
>>78048195
>Berlin
>see you sandniggers
?

I think you will be in for quite a surprise.
>>
>>78044730
Based upon the last few times the arabs tried it im not sure what youre worrying about
>>
>>78044730
your country shouldn't exist
why do you care?
>>
>>78049474
Yeah well I don't really have an alternative and It's better than Israel
>>
>>78046213
Kek, so Hitler was right
>>
>>78044730
You guys are so paranoid. Israel isn't going anywhere unless you allow the Arabs to replace you. Same as most of Western Europe.

Plus, your demographic issues aren't even close to ours and yet we're still Jewing the Blacks and the economy like it's nobody's business. Granted it won't last here, but like I said your situation is nowhere near as dire.
>>
>>78045034
The best part will be /pol/ denying the massacre of the Israeli Jews.
>>
>>78049772
If I were you I'd look for a smaller city with a reduced amount of sandniggers. Here's a hint, when they are heavily dependent of tourismbux, they usually don't allow sandnigger ghetto formation.
>>
>>78045034
I don't think you understand how vicious Israelis are, they absolutely wouldn't be the ones being genocided, they'd glass every ME country without a second thought if it meant surviving a few more years
>>
>>78044730
Oh shut the fuck up kike. You're not even suppised to have a state.
>>
>>78044730
I live in the Holy land of my Ancestors that branded our name in History. You jew live in another reality, i do not fear for my safety but for the pride of my people. What i want to say is that my home is my people not this lovely land
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.