[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we see an independent Catalonia by the end of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20139111544563734_18.jpg (346KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
20139111544563734_18.jpg
346KB, 1000x562px
Will we see an independent Catalonia by the end of the year? Is there anything Spain can realistically do to stop this?
>>
>>78043207
>Is there anything Spain can realistically do to stop this?
Yes: Nothing. Assuming the spanish government and private industries don't do anything that would cause life in Catalonia to change, I don't think the indep-movement will be able to spark the sufficiently strong emotion to sweep the population unto being enthusiastic nationalists.
>>
>>78043619
This. Rajoy will do nothing and like always everything will be ok.
>>
>>78043619
Pretty much this, Scatalans dig their hole deeper every time they stir up shit
>>
>>78043207
>Will we see an independent Catalonia by the end of the year?
no like always
>>
>>78045465
>>78045674
Think of it this way. Catalunnnnnnya is the most guiri, gypsy and muslim infested part of Spain. Just send the rest of them there too, and quarantine the area.

All your problems solved with a single blow.
>>
Would there be any actual benefit to Catalonia if it became independent, or is this really just a matter of MUH CULTURE?
>>
Just tell them if they secede they are out of LaLiga
>>
>>78043619
That being said, I do think it could happen. Any time the spanish government does something bad, it only pushes the catalonian people closer to the independence-side. And imo independent Catalonia would be very good and should exist.
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>78046601
>>
>>78046601
>Catalonia would be very good and should exist.
nice try you Jordi
>>
File: materialimplication.png (3KB, 531x348px) Image search: [Google]
materialimplication.png
3KB, 531x348px
>>78046601
>>
>>78043207
>>78043619
Pretty sure the Spanish constitution forbids separation of any province from the mainland or federalization of regions. Spain doesn't have to do anything to stop it because it's illegal.
>>
I really hope so. The Spicish government are constantly trying to erase our culture and our language. We've had enough now.

>>78045964
>eastern european in charge of talking about gypsies
Not really, the south (Andalusia) has way more Muzzies and Gyppos than we do.
>>
>>78043207
if they get the independence, 5 years after they would be asking for annexion again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.