[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support fag bashing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: HEEMd.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
HEEMd.webm
3MB, 720x720px
Do you support fag bashing?
>>
wtf? Context
>>
>>78033489
but russians are really shit people
>>
Does that mean I get to bash you?
>>
depends on if they deserved it or not

that they're a fag is irrelevant
>>
I don't support unnecessary bashing against anyone
>>
>>78033489
I'm against minorities dictating that the norms should be abolished
Like heterosexuality isn't normal, but all sexualities are

It's bullshit
Otherwise no they do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>78033489
>
He wasn't fag, he was a guy who said that Russians are shit.
>>
>>78034072
And he said his sorry on fb the next day, said he was drunk and offended just by people on a plane or something.
>>
>>78033489
>Do you support fag bashing?

You mean assaulting random strangers?
No because I'm not a dumb savage.
>>
>>78033489
They fucked afterwards
>>
>>78034184
You say that like it justifys it...
It could be said there is no difference between those two individuals, they both acted out of temperance. One for abusing alcool, the other for dissembling his own lack of control (by hitting someone who is disoriented) behind the mask of justice. In this point of view both of them are acting inappropriately, should the guy on the right suffer with a beating then?

The only thing wich remains is cruelty.
>>
>>78034072
>He wasn't fag, he was a guy who said that Russians are shit.
Who's this?
>>
he looks like he deserved it
>>
context?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.