[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a Polish gf yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Kat.jpg (88KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Kat.jpg
88KB, 736x736px
Why don't you have a Polish gf yet?
>>
>>78027858
Because I'm afraid of going to a hyper-nationalist Poland to get one.
>>
it's another "virgin yanks and their western=euro buddies think grass is greener on the other side of the fence" episode.

polish women are just as shit as women in every single fucking country on the planet.
selfish, vapid, entitled.
>>
>>78027858
ne ponimaju
>>
>>78027959
We won't hurt you because you are from america lol (even if you are black only people who would try to hurt are Bydło)

>>78027858
Its overrated expierience - in this case we aren't eastern Europe , we are Central Europe so if you wouldn't want to have women from germany then you wouldn't want to have women from poland
>>
there was this one girl that was into me
i rejected her because she was lower class
>>
>>78027858
I'm virgin in my own country, I don't think and other coutnry would give me more chances
>>
>>78027858
I already have a German gf
>>
they would kill me on sight since i'm a t*rkroach
>>
>>78027858
because I want a Polish bf
>>
>take Polish gf back home
Too much of a risk. I wouldn't know whether she really loved me or whether she just found me exotic until she actually gets to England and has her pick from all the other English lads.

>move to poland with her
Not prepared to do that. I have a strong attachment to my homeland regardless. The fact it's going to shit only makes me feel obliged to stay more because running away feels like cowardice.

And that's assuming I'd even be able to adapt to the Polish culture and language anyway.

>even if our relationship worked out

I'd still feel like I'm missing out on qt English girls.

inb4 people say English girls aren't qt

Some are, and many are qt if you count unconventional qtness. I'd probably never be good enough to get one of the qts, but if I got a Polish gf I'd forever be thinking "what if.." and I'd be forever thinking the grass is greener with them because I've never had an English gf.

pic not really related, these look like slags, but it's the most attractive non-celebs.

>If we had children

I'd be worried that regardless of how redpilled my Polish gf is, my kid would still embrace diversity because of his mixed identity.
>>
>>78030762
>pic not really related, these look like slags, but it's the most attractive non-celebs.

ignore that. I changed the pic and forgot to edit out the sentence (or even finish typing the sentence). I don't think this girl looks like a slag.

That girls a qt, though her hairline is worrying.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.