[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most normalfag general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1495053270844.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1495053270844.png
129KB, 314x278px
What is the most normalfag general?
>>
/fr/ is normie af
>>
/lat/
>>
sorry i read "board" instead of general
they're all autistic so the answer is: none

>>78023350
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJ
>>
/brit/
>>
>>78023350
/lat/ is the most autism I've seen from my land, so no
>>
>>78023263
/nederdraad/ is basically /lbgt/
>>
Norgetråden, they always bully us swedish neets
>>
>>78024077
how are gays "normalfags"?
what the hell is wrong with you europeans
>>
>>78023263
anything but ones with avatarfaggots with anime pics
>>
>>78024135
You don't understand, in the Netherlands, gays are normalfags.
>>
>>78023263
honest answer: /balk/
>>
>>78023263
/brit/ and /cum/
really shit generals
>>
>>78023263
the only answer is /brit/ because we're the only one that isn't full of anime nonces

plus we have /britfeel/ on /r9k/ so all the virgin neets go there instead
>>
>>78023319
>MARECHAL
>>
>>78024298
>>78024487
>>78023431
Never really go to /brit/ and /cum/ that often, though they both seem pretty bad from what I've seen. Why exactly is that the case?
>>
>>78026702
for /brit/: many more people as this is an english-speaking website so probably more known amongst youths mostly
it's more populated, active, people don't take anything seriously so there are no serious or interesting discussions pretty much

/cum/: when americans, leafposters and mexicans get along together nothing good can happen
>>
/v4/
>>
>>78023263
/brit/ and /cum/, by a long shot.
>>
>>78023319
Compared to other generals? yeah maybe
but in itself, no
>>
.>>78026800
That does make sense. Generally speaking if the country in question is an english speaking one the demographics are probably much younger, because people from other countries need to at least get to a somewhat competent level of english before they even dare to write anything on an english speaking website. People form the UK and US on the other hand don't need to get through this hurdle before they can post here. This doesn't mean that young posters from other countries don't exist, they are just rarer in comparison, and there are even ones who don't even bother to learn proper english, though they usually get bullied to oblivion. This is probably also different between boards, since (and this is just a guess) /int/ is one of the first boards people might migrate to once they grow out of /b/, which as we know is filled with underage people.
>>
/filo/ (italian)

The absolute worst. I hate it. Burn it with fire
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.