[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

press f to apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

press f to apologize
>>
90% of americans have no idea what this event is or what a serbia is

sorry not being rude just letting you know
>>
>>78021445
Press S to spit to Russias favourite fuckboi.

S
>>
>>78021445
>expect us to apologize for Belgrade but not Serbs for Sarajevo
>>
>>78021471
yea im pretty much aware of that
>>78021528
you really cant make a difference between those two operations, can you?
>>
File: serbiaistrash.jpg (26KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
serbiaistrash.jpg
26KB, 620x350px
>>78021445
Sorry we stopped an ongoing genocide.
>>
>>78021740
>Two ethnically defined countries fight against each other
>Oh its a genocide
this logic never fails to make me laugh
btw ict said no genocide
>>
>>78022066
Genocide is genocide is genocide.

Mass murder of a people by race or ethnicity is genocide.
Call me biased because I grew up in an area with Bosnian refugees, but there's no denying what happened was terrible.
>>
>>78021445
Do you honestly think you guys were innocent? Keep up the delusion boi
>>
>>78022478
>>78022578
fun facts boys
did you know that 99 bombing happened 4 years after the treaty between bosnia and yugo and was actually part of the 99 kosovo war?
did you know that nato triggered the operation because of a pile of bodies dressed in civilians clothes claimed to be albanians but later id'd as part of the albo paratroops?
>Mass murder of a people by race or ethnicity is genocide.
Yeah if you go strictly and literally by that definition all three sides have committed such crimes
And by pointing to Srebrenica as proof, you really cant say we stopped an ongoing genocide. That was a single operation that happened 4 years before the bombing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.