[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the ancient Finns cannibals? >These farming Scythians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

Why were the ancient Finns cannibals?

>These farming Scythians inhabit a region which extends from the Black Sea to the north for eleven days’ sailing up the Dnieper. North of this agricultural region there is a vast uninhabited area, and then there are the Androphagi (Greek for man-eaters), who have their own distinct way of life and are not Scythian at all.

>The Androphagi are the most savage people in the world; they have no sense of right and wrong, and their life is governed by no rules or traditions. They are nomads. The clothes they wear are similar to the ones the Scythians wear, but their language is peculiar to themselves. Theirs is the only one of these tribes to eat human flesh.
>>
/mammi/
>>
File: androfagi_fenni.jpg (95KB, 443x416px) Image search: [Google]
androfagi_fenni.jpg
95KB, 443x416px
>>78004157
yes they were, they were called Androfagi by ancient Greeks aka "man-eaters"
>>
>>78004157
Further proof that Finns were civilised by Swedes. I honestly can't see why they complain in those autistic Finland vs Sweden threads about how Sweden destroyed their culture. It seems to me that they should be grateful for Sweden destroying their "culture" and allowing the development of a superior, civilised one.
>>
ooga booga where da human at

me hungry want some yum yummies mmm
>>
File: IMG_5034.png (23KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5034.png
23KB, 1200x900px
>>78005545
Well said
>>
>>78005545
Swedes were also civilized at one point. The cradle of civilization is definitely not in northern Europe
>>
>>78005627
True, but Swedes never complain about or deny having been civilised.
>>
Next to the lived the Neuri, a savage tribe who according to legend a couple of times a year they could change into wolves. Feared by their neighbours, this is where the Slavonic legends of werewolves come from.
>>
>>78005671
It's just one or two Fennoman extremist KANGS spouting wewuzzery anyway. Don't generalize too much
>>
>>78005776
Tbf those few make up a massive portion of all Finnish posts in those threads so it seems like more to someone not familiar with them.
>>
>finland shouldnt be nordic
>finland should be this and that
we should accept anyone who takes us, a savage breed that deserved to be sterilized, and famined, and even exterminated at one point.
>>
>>78005961

Kang has let it slip a few times that he thinks Finns should be exterminated and replaced with the glorious Slavic people, and that the tribes like Merya this happened to were extremely lucky.

Does that sound like a rational human being and "Finnish nationalist" to you?
>>
>>78008648
huh? why would he think that?

also todays Russians were created out of a mixing of Finns and Slavs, coordinated by some import-Swedes.
>>
>>78008698

Kang used to make fun of Estonians for being "Balto-Slavic" which he apparently considered to be an inferior thing in comparison to Finns.

However, everything changed when his DNA test results came back and he came out R1a.

He became obsessed with Sintashta charioteers, Aryans supremacy and started defending Balto-Slavs at every chance.

Gradually he became the Pan-Slavicist he is now.

Of course thing feeling of brotherhood doesn't extend to R1b Western Europeans or I1 Scandinavians.
>>
>>78005671
Plenty of autistic pagan swedes
>>
>>78008846
Haplogroups autism is the worst form of autism, reducing whole nationalities and millennia of history to some molecules
>>
>>78008846
>However, everything changed when his DNA test results came back and he came out R1a.

ah now I understand.

You know I've always been fascinated with population genetics, and have applauded it at every given change because I tought finally historians will have an exact scientific tool at their disposal to fill in the holes and disrepancies of history. But I have underestimated the power of autism, and now after what 10 years of real development we are seeing autists call for haplopure societies. Don't they know that cultural heritage means everything.

For example, the most radical Flemish nationalists here have Walloon surnames, and vice versa. We've had people change their last names in the past from "De Meulenaere" (the mill-man) to "de Mûelenaere"" (note the small d and ^) to make them sound more french and noble.

Ultimately it is the culture you got passed down to you from the cradle that matters. Everything else is kindda cringy and shameful no matter how far you push it.
>>
>ancient finns
they were eating bodies of russian soldiers in the winter war too
>>
awesome we were so fuckin badass
>>
>>78008997

At the root of his autism is a desire to be a royal man and better than other people, Swedes and I1 Finns in particular.
Since he can't be descended from the Ancient Finnish Kings of Sweden he will now be descended from Ancient Aryan Kings instead but embracing an Aryan identity threw him in a inner strife between his Finnish heritage and Aryanist ideology, the latter won.
>>
They did that in winter war too to stay alive
>>
>>78005545
Russians used to eat each other in Mottis.
>>
>>78005671
>deny
Stjärnnavigation, STJÄRNNAVIGATION.

Mina runer, MINA RUNER OCH STÅRA PAATTIS
>>
>>78008698
we are genetically and culturally very far from Russians.
>>
>>78009762

It depends on the type of Russian. Some are largely Finnic, others not at all. Culture is of course a different matter from genetics.
>>
>>78009459
That's funny from haplo perspective since the so called Scandi Rurik was western Finnish N1c and I1 one is pre-Germanic and absorbed to both Swedes and Finns. I think Gotland has 10 percent N1c which can't be Forest Finn haplo. Gotland probably also has a name in Kalevala.

Just few nearly scientific statements for everyone's entertainent.
>>
>>78010040

>Scandi Rurik was western Finnish N1c

No, Swedish.
Swedes have had their own branches of N1c for thousands of years. Swedish migrants from Hälsingland(which is in the N1c belt of Sweden) brought a lot of Rurikid N1c to Finland though, but it's still mainly carried by Finland-Swedes.
>>
>>78010121

Para-Rurikid N1c I mean, to be Rurikid you need to be directly descended from Rurik and only Russians are.
>>
>>78004157
Androphagi are probably modern Mordwa. The mord Mordwa comes from acnient Scythian words Mord/Mard - i.e. "Man" and Xwarim - "to eat".
>>
>>78010214
>You still call them Ruotsi, it's the name they brought to us (Rusi).
Because we could distinguish Slavs from Swedes. When Russians went to Euro courts with full WE WUZ attitude and claimed to be Germanics (Rhos) it flew but not for Finns since we could tell you were "Venäjä/Venäläiset".
>>
>>78010339
>and claimed to be Germanics
What a mad autism. Eastern Slavs never claimed to be Germanics, Viking Rurikids only brought us their tribal name just like Germanic Franks brought their name to romanized Gauls which are now known as French people.
>>
>>78010450
Still, Finns always knew the difference.
>>
>>78010121
>Now N1c is VIKANGZ
I see. Finland is fully Germanic like I've always claimed though.
>>
>finns
>human
even russians are more civilized desu
>>
>>78010526

No it just makes Swedes Asians, although still it can't be denied that Rurik's N1c has no direct link to Finland.
>>
>someone makes a bait thread about finns
>all finns collectively bump it to bump limit every time

No other nationality does this. Finns are cute!
>>
>>78010610
Finns have no sense of humour and take things literally.
>>
File: George de Roerich.jpg (17KB, 255x350px) Image search: [Google]
George de Roerich.jpg
17KB, 255x350px
>>78010154
>>
File: 230px-Birger_jarl_(Forssén).jpg (26KB, 230x318px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Birger_jarl_(Forssén).jpg
26KB, 230x318px
Finland had it coming.
>>
>>78010696

The face of Pekka Khan
>>
>>78004157
Technically, they are cousins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samoyedic_peoples
Samoyed means literally Self-eating
>>
>>78013896

In Russian it does mean that, but the word Samoyed is cognate to Suomi/Saami.

The 1st Uralic Khaganate spawned all of our tribes but only Saami and Samoyed kept calling themselves by the original name apparently.
>>
I wonder what human meat tastes like. Probably like pig, although rabbit is also a possibility, especially with babies (which should be the better meat as it is more tender).

Is it a sin in Christianity you think?
>>
>>78005671
Swedes adopted civilization, we were civilized by force. There is a huge difference.
>>78008648
>>78008846
Stop spreading lies.
>>
File: yamnaya.gif (404KB, 956x832px) Image search: [Google]
yamnaya.gif
404KB, 956x832px
>>78009459
I don't see how the two have to be in conflict with each other, considering that most Finnish genes derive from Yamnaya.
>>
>>78015483

Finns will never be seen as the jewel of the Aryan race even if we had the highest level of shared drift with the Yamna.

Indo-Europeans will see Finns as a genetic mistake caused by unnatural mixing and a sidenote in history.

Instead of being dogs of the Indos we should be taking pride in our Uralic ancestors success against Indo-Europeans in Siberia-Ural, Volga and Baltic, not Indo-European ancestors success even if it shadows ours by a thousand times.
>>
>>78016056
That would be the ideal, but most Finns larp Nords and don't acknowledge and embrace their Uralic heritage. Without a shift happening there we'll get assimilated by either Swedes or Russians, eventually. I haven't abandoned Pan-Finnicism, I just don't see much hope for it because most vocal Finns either dislike it or don't talk about it and would rather be falsely associated with Scandinavians.
>>
>>78016573

It's a matter of time until ancient DNA studies irrefutably prove that Finns rode here from Asia.
It will be on the news and schoolbooks and slowly Finns will start to understand their origin.
>>
>>78008698
>also todays Russians were created out of a mixing of Finns and Slavs,
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>78016979
ever read the primary Russian chronicle?

might want to do that before you make an ass out of yourself
>>
>>78016847
The media might dismiss any such study, but here's hoping they won't.
>>
>>78005736
They were a Scythian tribe who predated Slavs, though.
>>
>>78017348
Yes but their legacy lived on for a long time amongst Slavs, but also pseudo-Slavs like Romanians. Not surprisingly as the Slavonic tribes have risen out of a synthesis of Vened, Sklavonic and Scytho-Sarmatian (farming) remnants.

But the most important thing is that those werewolves must have been pretty fucking fearful, for them to live on so long and so vivid in Eastern-European collective memory.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.