[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to live in a relevant country? Like America,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Mario.png (258KB, 1024x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Mario.png
258KB, 1024x1128px
How does it feel to live in a relevant country? Like America, Russia, Germany, China etc?
>>
You're the most relevant country of south america so don't come with that non-relevancy joke
>>
File: pepe_classic_happy.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_classic_happy.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>you get to experience the decline and implosion of the world's hyperpower first-hand

It's uma delĂ­cia
>>
Do Brazilians like bananas?
>>
>>78001405
Cant speak for the rest, but even poor Americans feel like hey own the world.

When youre born in the greatest country ever, the world is literally your oyster
>>
>>78001405
>relevant

haha lol
if anything i don't like it

i have to shitpost about thigs i don't even care at all
>>
>>78001501
I can see your point, relevancy isnt necessarily a boon
>>
>>78001405

This thread is basically the equivalent of a girl posting "omg, I wish I wasn't so ugly" on facebook.

Come on Brazil. You might be the least relevant of the BRIC countries, but you're still in the group.
>>
>>78001405
Brasil is relevant, as is Mexico. Yes, I'm being serious.
>>
>>78001405
Dont be like that OP, have a bit of love for our patria amada

At least we are more relevant then the tugas
>>
>>78002165
so it's irrelevant, what's your point?
>>
>>78001405
It is pretty dysphoric. Since everyone cares what my cunt of a nation does, I see all the negative and the hate all over the world. Burger hardly has a monopoly on corruption, but even if your country's corruption is worse ours will be on a larger scale.

We also have a very strange social distribution. The upper middle class is utterly pampered with parties, drugs, Greek life and five-star vacations. They've mostly lost touch with reality, existing in a bubble and believing whatever their favored TV shows tell them without question. The poor in this nation are really all over the place. Some have it set up to game the system pretty well, with their gibs. Most don't, and scrape by somehow. Being homeless is straight-up illegal in many cities, but enforcement varies. Homeless communities also vary a lot, but they're never particularly great community-wise. Lots of drugs, occasional violence, everyone's suspicious you're a cop until they know you. Very few of the destitute-poor or homeless have any desire or drive to improve their station, rejecting many opportunities from organizations offering free housing or jobs because it would require them to quit drugs or keep their living-place clean.

That said, opportunity is fairly good here, money-wise. But you do have to live here. The cities are filled with nigs and spics of the worst variety, because as a great man once said, they're not sending their best. Our suburbs stretch for inconceivable distances, you can drive hundreds of miles on some highways without ever leaving suburbia.

America is culturally obsessed with financial status. With few exceptions, your social group and perception is determined entirely by how much money you make. Culture also revolves a lot around the entertainment industry, Americans often find it very difficult to entertain themselves even in groups.

America was a mistake.
>>
>>78001405
At least you aren't Burkina Faso or Seychelles or something. People can point out Brazil on a map.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.